You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 54

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:58 pm

The latin version of Van Gaal. I rate him really high but I don't want him here because of the language barrier
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby quaazi » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
I don't think i want him at Bayern but this cud convince Martinez to push a transfer :P

Huh. I actually didn't think of that. :|
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I don't think i want him at Bayern but this cud convince Martinez to push a transfer

This pretty much. I only find this interesting because of the Martinez transfer.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Latest reports say that it is still unsure if Bielsa is going to 100% leave Athletic. The board is trying to convince him to stay
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MoFattal » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:54 pm

I'll take Bielsa without Martinez. No Problem!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:39 pm

There is 0 chance him coaching Bayern Munich. Other than that, it makes for interesting Martinez speculation.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:28 pm

There is 0 chance him coaching Bayern Munich
why would that be so? And I read somewhere that he speaks German by the way. Bayern are second to Barcelona in possession type of football. So if not at Barca where better than at Bayern would he go?
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 pm

It looks like he will finally stay in Athletic
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Lancashire » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I dont want JH to be making to many changes on the Bayen team like how he is kinda forcing the Martinez transfer and playing Kroos as a AMC over Muller, he is not Bayerns long term option.....

I would hope that Jupps position is one where he is just at the helm guiding the team through the next season rather than having an influence on decisions that will impact the future of the club.

I would be happy for Pep to take over at Bayern as im sure most people would be as he has done so much for Barca but i guess we will have to wait and see who the board decided is the man to lead us after this season is over. I also think that Chelsea would be very interested in bringing Pep to London as a replacement for Di Matteo.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Official coach transfer thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:20 pm

With him playing Kroos over Muller and asking for a CM and not a AMC which has been a prob for Bayern and still is kinda ticks me of...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Lancashire wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I dont want JH to be making to many changes on the Bayen team like how he is kinda forcing the Martinez transfer and playing Kroos as a AMC over Muller, he is not Bayerns long term option.....

I would hope that Jupps position is one where he is just at the helm guiding the team through the next season rather than having an influence on decisions that will impact the future of the club.

I would be happy for Pep to take over at Bayern as im sure most people would be as he has done so much for Barca but i guess we will have to wait and see who the board decided is the man to lead us after this season is over. I also think that Chelsea would be very interested in bringing Pep to London as a replacement for Di Matteo.

I would also love to have Guardiola at FCB, but one thing worries me though. The season has not started and they keep talking for JH replacement. that is a huge mistake. Remember the Van Gaal situation, the one 'you are fired at he end of the season', that literally screwed everything up. hopefully the management is not doing the same mistake here.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:00 pm

FCB&Paulaner wrote:I would also love to have Guardiola at FCB, but one thing worries me though. The season has not started and they keep talking for JH replacement. that is a huge mistake. Remember the Van Gaal situation, the one 'you are fired at he end of the season', that literally screwed everything up. hopefully the management is not doing the same mistake here.

I don't think so. I mean, Rummenigge has said several times that he can imagine Heynckes extending his contract if he wishes too, but they know that he is old now, so if he isn't replaced after this season, he will be replaced in two years anyway.

Personally, I suspect that Heynckes might have already told them that he plans to retire after this year.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lancashire » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 pm

I also imagine there is more respect from the board towards Jupp than there was towards Van Gaal after everything he has done for the club.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:42 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
FCB&Paulaner wrote:I would also love to have Guardiola at FCB, but one thing worries me though. The season has not started and they keep talking for JH replacement. that is a huge mistake. Remember the Van Gaal situation, the one 'you are fired at he end of the season', that literally screwed everything up. hopefully the management is not doing the same mistake here.

I don't think so. I mean, Rummenigge has said several times that he can imagine Heynckes extending his contract if he wishes too, but they know that he is old now, so if he isn't replaced after this season, he will be replaced in two years anyway.

Personally, I suspect that Heynckes might have already told them that he plans to retire after this year.

I like Jupp... Rather inflexible at times (like a lot), but he took us so close this season, and really with a bit of luck could have won the BL and CL. So I could imagine, that if he keeps his health and he's motivated, would extend his contract for at least a year.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:49 pm

But we will be risking our long-term plans and some player developments if he extends. He was hired as a transitional coach and not one who has a strong say in our future strategies. Maybe that's why we got Sammer after all, to press the "stop" buzzer every now and then when he senses irregularities in our plans.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News