You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
34%
Tuchel
36%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 53

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm

The Spyware wrote:I will be in tears if he leaves
I really respect and love him alot and he has done miracles with us

well sorry bro but ill be in smiles ... big smiles... big big smiles... :lol:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:06 pm

raz25 wrote:
dambun wrote:there is no sign showing that having LvG as a coach could help us advance in the CL;

How could you say that? Look at last year's and this year's performanes. (in CL of course)

We are not talking about history...
J Look at our defense in today's match and imagine how would it be to play with this defense against Inter next week...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby raz25 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:06 pm

We need to beat Inter (again!) and we can totally turn our season around. Just like with Juventus last yar, we won the next 8 or 9 matches in BL maybe even more I don't remember. We lose because we are lost psychologically.

I just realised something. We are 4 points behind 3rd place. Hannover are 2nd lol. Leverkusen has a match less. There is a good chance we'll make a 3rd place. I don't think that both Neverkusen and Hannover are going to win every match. Oh and I realised we'll have a match against neverkusen, are we playing at home?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:08 pm

appudds wrote:Now thaT THE latter has happened, will LvG resign?

I thought the same thing when I read that comment, but I think he is too stubborn to resign. We'll see
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby uzi716 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:09 pm

raz25 wrote:We need to beat Inter (again!) and we can totally turn our season around. Just like with Juventus last yar, we won the next 8 or 9 matches in BL maybe even more I don't remember. We lose because we are lost psychologically.

I just realised something. We are 4 points behind 3rd place. Hannover are 2nd lol. Leverkusen has a match less. There is a good chance we'll make a 3rd place. I don't think that both Neverkusen and Hannover are going to win every match. Oh and I realised we'll have a match against neverkusen, are we playing at home?

And we are going to win every match? Lets get real man, I don't care about the CL right now. I want LvG sacked for the sake of our season.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby raz25 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:09 pm

dambun wrote:We are not talking about history...
J Look at our defense in today's match and imagine how would it be to play with this defense against Inter next week...

Is 2 weeks ago such a long time lol? Same defence we beat inter in their own stadium.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:10 pm

raz25 wrote:I don't think that both Neverkusen and Hannover are going to win every match.

And neither are we, if we keep this mentality. We still have two or three hard games, including Leverkusen.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:12 pm

raz25 wrote:We need to beat Inter (again!) and we can totally turn our season around. Just like with Juventus last yar, we won the next 8 or 9 matches in BL maybe even more I don't remember. We lose because we are lost psychologically.

We beat Inter and then we lost 3 matches. It was the perfect time to recover, but nope, nothing changes. At least last season we had a good form defense, midfield and Olic.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby raz25 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:13 pm

uzi716 wrote:

And we are going to win every match? Lets get real man, I don't care about the CL right now. I want LvG sacked for the sake of our season.

When I gave as an example last year's good run I didn't mean that we are going to do it again this time. We don't need to. Last season we won BL with that good run, now we only need to make up for 5 points against either Hannover and neverkusen. We can make it.

And suddenly everybody only cares about BL, WTF? LvG proved to be a genius in CL and that we can win it with him. Isn't that what we've been all waiting for?
If I were to choose for 3rd place or semifinal in CL, obviously I'd choose the 3rd place but it's not the case. It's far from being the case.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:16 pm

raz25 wrote:And suddenly everybody only cares about BL, WTF?

Because we don't have a complete team. If we did I would care more about the CL, but with this incomplete squad, we'll have to be VERY lucky if we are to win the CL. None of us want to be playing in the EL next season, so logically, of course we care more about the BL now.

Klinsmann was fired after he lost the CL and the Cup, but still had a slim chance of winning the BL.
LVG has lost the BL and the Cup, but still has a slim chance of winning the CL.

Seriously, we're 19 points behind the leaders FFS!!! :x
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 pm

I don't think we should wait until Inter. We could lose everything by then (including the match against Inter).
It's obvious that LVG lost the control of the team and can't motivate our players. Of course continuing playing players out of position doesn't help.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Klinsmann was fired after he lost the CL and the Cup, but still had a slim chance of winning the BL.

We were just 3 points from the top...

raz25 wrote:And suddenly everybody only cares about BL, WTF?

I personally care more about CL, I hope we won't be embarrassed in CL (if we play like this, we will be).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby uzi716 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:19 pm

raz25 wrote:
uzi716 wrote:

When I gave as an example last year's good run I didn't mean that we are going to do it again this time. We don't need to. Last season we won BL with that good run, now we only need to make up for 5 points against either Hannover and neverkusen. We can make it.

And suddenly everybody only cares about BL, WTF? LvG proved to be a genius in CL and that we can win it with him. Isn't that what we've been all waiting for?
If I were to choose for 3rd place or semifinal in CL, obviously I'd choose the 3rd place but it's not the case. It's far from being the case.

Because we need a strong finish in the BL to even play in the CL!

How embarrassing would it be if we don't qualify for the CL next season when the final is on our home field?
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:21 pm

AvatarX wrote:We were just 3 points from the top..

It was out of our own hands though, and considering Wolfsburg's form it was unlikely that we'd win. But all we needed was one bad game from Wolfsburg and we would have reached them. This season is much much worse than that one. Klinsmann lost the CL against one of the best Barcelona sides in history, facing them with a half-injured squad. LVG did go further in the cup though
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby raz25 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:23 pm

shileno wrote:We beat Inter and then we lost 3 matches. It was the perfect time to recover, but nope, nothing changes. At least last season we had a good form defense, midfield and Olic.

Yeah, that's a fair argument, but it was a different situation. We came from big wins in BL against hoffenheim and mainz I think. We tought we were the best, and Hoeness' attitude didn't help us, it helped the opposing team a lot, remember? When we finally started a good run and than lose at home against leaders, AGAIN, it was obvious the we would go in deep shit psichologically.

I maintain my opinion to keep LvG as coach until inter, regardless of what happens in Hamburg. If we lose one match in BL after that, than fire LVG.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News