You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Pep Guardiola & Bayern

Postby PathfinderCS » Fri May 25, 2012 2:57 pm

It might be worth a shor if both parties would be up to it. It would also depend on how happy Bayern & Jupp are with each other. Even after a trophyless season, I really don't see FCB being unhappy with him just yet.
PathfinderCS
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby dambun » Fri May 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Did you know that Marcus Sorg, who was coaching Freiburg this season before the winter break, will be the coach of Bayern u17 next season??

It's curious that we are changing both u19 and u17 coaches.... And it's interesting that a former BL coach has agreed to coach FCB u17!!

Any news on what will happen to S. Beckenbauer and K. Niedermayer???
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby BayernLove » Fri May 25, 2012 6:13 pm

machkover wrote:Lauter matheuss is my best option but who can explain why Uli won't get him :?: :evil:

Because Lothar Matthäus is an overly arrogant piece of shit who thinks he's a good coach while he has been a major flop for anyone who actually decided to hire him.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Fri May 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Pep Guardiola is one of the most overrated things in the current world football
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Element wrote:Pep Guardiola is one of the most overrated things in the current world football

I'm in agreement here. The team the last four years could do what it wants and it'd still win.

I don't think he's genuinely been challenged yet.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if he flopped at his next job.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCB general » Fri May 25, 2012 10:58 pm

I don't like tiki-taka football. I prefer more Löw's philosphy.

Element wrote:Pep Guardiola is one of the most overrated things in the current world football

We shall see in near future. But currently, I agree with you.

In other cases Rijkaard would have been coach of Chelsea, Liverpool, Inter or maybe our Bayern since his end in Spain in summer 2008. :?
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby tflags » Sat May 26, 2012 12:10 am

I am ready for some pep talk. If he can make us win it every other one, overrated it is... :P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby KAHN » Sat May 26, 2012 12:38 am

BayernLove wrote:
machkover wrote:Lauter matheuss is my best option but who can explain why Uli won't get him :?: :evil:

Because Lothar Matthäus is an overly arrogant piece of shit who thinks he's a good coach while he has been a major flop for anyone who actually decided to hire him.

Not for everyone. He was great for Partizan Belgrade. But I agree he is not the person I want as Bayerns coach.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby BayernLove » Sat May 26, 2012 7:08 am

KAHN wrote:
BayernLove wrote:

Not for everyone. He was great for Partizan Belgrade. But I agree he is not the person I want as Bayerns coach.

OOH LOOK HE WAS AMAZING FOR.A SERBIAN CLUB! No seriously all jokes aside I agree with you when you say We don't need,or want, him as Bayern coach, he just seriously lacks a bit ( a lot) of everything, and his coaching career never took off anyway, I just don't think we're ready to take that risk.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 26, 2012 9:29 am

I think he was necessary to take Barca to the next level, but also a lot of credit has to be given to the players.

He will be a good coach wherever he goes, but I highly doubt he will ever be as successful as he was these last 4 years.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jank1s » Sun May 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Peps was just on the right time in the right place
Jank1s
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAGHU » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 pm

WHO IS THE SUCCESSOR HEYNCKES 2013? Hoeness opened the coach search

Likely candidates.
► Mirko Slomka (44/Hannover). Hoeness appreciate him very much, because, despite low funding with Hanover success. Slomkas contract runs out in 2013, negotiations over an extension have now been postponed until the autumn.
► LUCIEN FAVRE (54/Gladbach). Also, the agreement of the Swiss, who led the fast losers in the European Cup ends, 2013. Talks on an extension to run without result. Bayern Munich boss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. "He does a super job, thought earlier as a coach," Rummenigge and Favre played together from 1987 to 1989 in Geneva.
► ROBERTO DI MATTEO (42/Chelsea). Holte suggested the FA Cup, Bayern in the Champions League final. The Italo-Swiss from Schaffhausen (contract expires) speaks German, knows the league.
► JOSEP GUARDIOLA (41/vereinslos). Occurred after 14 titles in four years at FC Barcelona back. Is planning a year off, but says: "If I seduced a club, I'm ready." Could learn German until 2013.
► TUCHEL THOMAS (38/Mainz). Has extended to 2015. But: This stands for modern football. And the desire to Bavaria.
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:54 pm

From those I would take Tuchel or Guardiola. I have my doubts on Slomka and Favre though.

Di Matteo, big no, and not because he beat us in the CL.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilverX » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:26 pm

I don't want any of those coaches. I don't want some coach from a mid table bundesliga club.

I want Lowe, Hitzfeld, or maybe even Scholl depending on how he does with our second team.
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAGHU » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:35 pm

SilverX wrote:I don't want any of those coaches. I don't want some coach from a mid table bundesliga club.

mid table teams have lot of disadvantages mainly financially, so they will not have great players but it doesnt mean such coaches are not good, what is really required in a coach is vision, superior tactics, managing the team, motivating the team, preventing ego clashes, etc...

di matteo is very defensive minded coach [-X , slomka, favre and also babbel will be wait and watch =P~ , guardiola will be a great pick but if are able to get mourinho it would be superb :wink: ...
RAGHU
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News