You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
35%
Tuchel
33%
Nagelsmann
18%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 51

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Slemba » Mon May 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Where is Mehmet scholl ?!
He left our FCB II to attend some courses in football coaching ... I assume he is done with these courses now ... why don't he coach us ?! May be he turns up to be our Guardiola !!
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Slemba wrote:why don't he coach us ?!

As far as I know he will be coaching Bayern II again next season, so if for some reason Heynckes gets fired at some point during the season, he'll be one of the top candidates for the caretaker job, together with Heynckes' assistants. I think Gerland is one of his assistants so Scholl taking Heynckes' place and Gerland moving to Bayern II seems realistic should this happen.

Does anyone know much about Scholl's first coaching attempt with Bayern II?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby München Minded » Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Heynckes really is a good coach, I was frustrated how our season ended and the last few months with the various finals and how we just gave up the BL. It does seem the club as whole took a huge chance to bet our fortunes on winning the CL and forgetting the BL and Pokal. Also, this single formation with players dead set on their respective formations made us predictable and too close to LvG - regardless of reaching the CL final -- instead of the rotation like we expected from Heynckes, he would either sub late, or sub 1 or 2 players -- LvG type.

Aside from these things, He knows how to work with players, especially younger players -- and he does show his authority and has good tactics. If not for his tactics, then our predictable formation and players would really be hurting us.

My hope next season, is that Heynckes utilizes various players more to keep them all in shape and on form, and to have alternate formation(s) to utilize against various clubs in the BL and CL -- as a "one type fits all" approach to formations doesn't always work. Also to be able to deal with high pressing teams like Dortmund or Park-The-F*cking-Bus teams like chelsea. Also work on more than just possession football, and actually practice set piece situations and penalties. Also establish a primary 3 set of players who rotate through normal PKs, and in situations like finals with PK shootouts for a complete in-order list of players who HAVE to take the penalties in that order and can't say no so we don't have Olic type players taking PKs when they haven't really done so. I thought it was in poor taste for players to reject taking the PKs at the end because they were afraid of missing to be blamed and ultimately cost us our final chance to win the CL!
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mourinho Signs 4 year contract

Postby OurDayWillCome » Tue May 22, 2012 4:09 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18163343

Not really huge news as it was to be expected, but will be interesting to see the changes he makes in the summer.
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Mourinho Signs 4 year contract

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 22, 2012 4:36 pm

For some reason I'm almost sure he won't see his contract through...
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Yeah, but it washes down the drain any hope we had of signing Sahin (Mourinho might've just gotten the strongest squad at the moment to win the CL the coming season instead of planning for the long-term).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby OurDayWillCome » Tue May 22, 2012 5:12 pm

quaazi wrote:Yeah, but it washes down the drain any hope we had of signing Sahin (Mourinho might've just gotten the strongest squad at the moment to win the CL the coming season instead of planning for the long-term).

His current team right now with no additions?
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Thu May 24, 2012 12:02 am

Min wrote:In my opinion extending contract with Heynckes beyond 2013 would be huge mistake. That would be proof one more time that our management is sluggish and not ready for changes. I hope Heynckes will retire after 2013 himself. This year going to be his crown in his trainers career in case we CL. My ideal coach would be three names: 1-Guardiola; 2-Mourinho; 3-Loew.
Guardiola would be the best choice because of his tactical approach, his tactile and gentle personality, his ability to work equally with youth branch of the team plus ability to incorporate superstars. If he would be willing to learn German within a year, he would be very good choice for Bayern.
Mourinho may be the better coach for Bayern in terms of tactical understanding but I suppose tug-of-war between him and Hoeness and Rummenige would start very soon. Egocentric Hoeness would never ever give all power to one coach. Van Gaal tried to concentrate power in his hands but in never went through. Plus Mourinho is very egoistic coach himself, he does not have strong identity with one club. After one year he may say: I am going back to Chelsea/Inter/Real.
Loew would be great choice but I doubt whether he is going to leave Bundesmanschaft before WC-2014. Plus he never worked with serious top clubs.

So all the way I am for Pep Guardiola. I understand that it is pure fantasy, but it is nice to phantasize sometimes.

you have first to take into account Huness's willingness to pay before citing all those big names ! you are a big dreamer ! :twisted:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAGHU » Thu May 24, 2012 6:24 am

RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Seems like Jupp is gonna be with us at least for this year....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/05/24/3124747/jupp-heynckes-dismisses-exit-claims
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Thu May 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Enough time for winning Bundesliga and also for board to find and decide which young coach should take the charge of the team. All I want is that Bundesliga, so I expect from Heynckes and the team glorious season.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby München Minded » Thu May 24, 2012 9:21 pm

I think if he could help push a CL win, that would be the ultimate retirement gift. Curious if we had won the CL this season if he would even come back next season -- which is why the board is so eager to keep him for at least one more season. There doesn't seem to be any available coaches that would make a good impact at this time for Bayern. I am curious though if we replace him after next season and with whom.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby machkover » Thu May 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Lauter matheuss is my best option but who can explain why Uli won't get him :?: :evil:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Pep Guardiola & Bayern

Postby OurDayWillCome » Fri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... -door-open

So Pep is saying...I'm going to rest and then I will wait and, when I will be ready, if one club wants me, if they seduce me, I will train again"

Hmm now forget the rest of the article as this is biast towards English teams, specifically chelsea, however do you think pep will consider Bayern? It could be a possibility.

I think pep is the kind of guy who is not lured by money, but by the footballing institution a team has. He could look at bayern and see the possibility of implementing a different style of football as of that he put down at Barca, one that has a mixture of passing style and flair and also our traditional disciplined build up play. Of course moving from la liga to Germany is a big move, but i think most people are betting on him moving to chelsea, but if RDM does well, it might not be an option.

Just a thought..
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Re: Pep Guardiola & Bayern

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 25, 2012 12:28 pm

I think Bayern would be an interesting option for Pep because Bayern are in some ways similar to Barcelona.

Whether I would want him as our coach or not, I'm not so sure...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News