You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
35%
Tuchel
33%
Nagelsmann
18%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 51

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby RAGHU » Thu May 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Real coach Jose Mourinho personally congratulated each cabin in the Bayern players. He has brought it to you?

Schweinsteiger: "I was not in the car because I was out there giving interviews. But I must say that I think Mourinho for an outstanding coach. He speaks no German. But otherwise, Mourinho is a coach who would have definitely success with Bayern. And if we are to someday coach search, it would please me if you think about him too. "

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bastian-schweinsteiger/ich-habe-den-tunnelblick-von-oliver-kahn-24066264.bild.html
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Official generic player & staff discussion

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 10, 2012 5:02 pm

I admit that I love Mourinho's character (even if he can be an asshole) and he's definitely a world-class coach. The language barrier is the main problem.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby München Minded » Thu May 10, 2012 6:07 pm

I don't like Moroninho regardless of his success, I wouldn't want him at Bayern. Just like players we have all disliked, then if they come to Bayern it seems everyone has a change of heart and warms to the idea. Hell NO!! I know it won't happen, I would rather have a German coach.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Thu May 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Same. I'd grit my teeth and put up with the bastard, but we all know our future lies in people like Babbel, Fink, Scholl, Kahn...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Re: Official generic player & staff discussion

Postby RAGHU » Fri May 11, 2012 4:38 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I love Mourinho's character (even if he can be an asshole)

he is a good manipulator and gives every bit of himself for the money paid. He will regularly harass and torment dortmund and make those sissy's cry :twisted: :twisted:
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 am

I would love for Mourinho to be here, I truly believe he is the best or one of the best coaches working today.

With the squad we have he could work wonders, he has the strategic mind of LVG with the player management skills unmatched today (Just look at the loyalty all his ex-players have for the man).

He will also bring a lot of publicity to Bayern, wanted or unwanted is up for debate but he will indirectly help sell the Bayern brand.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby AvatarX » Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 pm

If Mourinho came to us, then we should really think of official rename our team to FC Hollywood.

I would not want him here. I would not like to read after every game about refs decisions etc.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Fri May 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Also Mourinho might be top coach, but at least during our 2 semi finals, he made all the wrong choices, most notably making all defensive changes in first leg (which gave us the opportunity to score another) and putting Coentrao instead of Marcelo. Or even in the second leg, when they were 2 goals up, instead of finish the game, they turned to defend in their own field.

I am sure that if JH had made those tactical errors, all of us would shouting against him.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby München Minded » Fri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Yep -- Moroninho isn't the tactical genius alot of people give him credit for. He is a master of mind games, I'll give him that. With all his dirty underhand tricks and acting like a cry baby every time he loses -- especially to a team like Barca, then screw him.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby hgb09 » Sat May 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Hoeness said that our next coach will most probably be German. If it were not for the language barrier, we would consider Guardiola for sure.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 12:29 pm

hgb09 wrote:Hoeness said that our next coach will most probably be German

He didn't rule out non-Germans then, so I'm still in the running! :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sat May 12, 2012 12:51 pm

It has to be said that language issues notwithstanding, Bayern would be the ideal location for Guardiola behind Barcelona itself. Last two coaches emphasizing possession, one of the strongest midfields in the world, strong youth academy but rich enough to reinforce the squad with stars...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Official coach transfer thread

Postby BayernLove » Sat May 12, 2012 1:21 pm

quaazi wrote:It has to be said that language issues notwithstanding, Bayern would be the ideal location for Guardiola behind Barcelona itself. Last two coaches emphasizing possession, one of the strongest midfields in the world, strong youth academy but rich enough to reinforce the squad with stars...

So similar, yet so different,how does that even work (between us and Barca)?

"You a stupid hoe" Nicki Minage
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Sat May 12, 2012 2:27 pm

MUTU wrote:
hgb09 wrote:Hoeness said that our next coach will most probably be German

He didn't rule out non-Germans then, so I'm still in the running! :mrgreen:

In that case, Gomez will be captain, penalty kick taker, free kick taker, corner kick taker, etc. Hell, he would be the assistant coach :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Min » Sat May 12, 2012 3:15 pm

In my opinion extending contract with Heynckes beyond 2013 would be huge mistake. That would be proof one more time that our management is sluggish and not ready for changes. I hope Heynckes will retire after 2013 himself. This year going to be his crown in his trainers career in case we CL. My ideal coach would be three names: 1-Guardiola; 2-Mourinho; 3-Loew.
Guardiola would be the best choice because of his tactical approach, his tactile and gentle personality, his ability to work equally with youth branch of the team plus ability to incorporate superstars. If he would be willing to learn German within a year, he would be very good choice for Bayern.
Mourinho may be the better coach for Bayern in terms of tactical understanding but I suppose tug-of-war between him and Hoeness and Rummenige would start very soon. Egocentric Hoeness would never ever give all power to one coach. Van Gaal tried to concentrate power in his hands but in never went through. Plus Mourinho is very egoistic coach himself, he does not have strong identity with one club. After one year he may say: I am going back to Chelsea/Inter/Real.
Loew would be great choice but I doubt whether he is going to leave Bundesmanschaft before WC-2014. Plus he never worked with serious top clubs.

So all the way I am for Pep Guardiola. I understand that it is pure fantasy, but it is nice to phantasize sometimes.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News