You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
35%
Tuchel
33%
Nagelsmann
18%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 51

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Jonker!! Right now!!
Jonker = "freedom" for players and immediate results for fans!
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby AvatarX » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:51 am

It's pretty unlikely to fire a coach while we are still in pursuit of all 3 competitions (at least mathematically). If we don't qualify vs Basel, things can change...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby armbrust » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 am

For what i have heard here and there could be some talks about who could be replace JH.

Rumors says that KHR likes Favre and Hoennes likes Slomka.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:22 am

armbrust wrote:For what i have heard here and there could be some talks about who could be replace JH.

Rumors says that KHR likes Favre and Hoennes likes Slomka.

Are these rumours for the end of season or for now?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:43 pm

armbrust wrote:Rumors says that KHR likes Favre and Hoennes likes Slomka.

None of them are good for Bayern imo, at least in the Bundesliga. Their tactics might be beneficial for us in the CL though, against bigger team.

This is an interesting article from goal.com.: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editor ... eal-madrid
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 pm

The club released an statement reading that the coach has full confidence from the board together with a bunch of legal wording threatening to, well, threatening; this in response to recent rumors about a meeting to discuss possible replacements for Don Jupp.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 23829.html
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Well to be honest they always say that, yet they always fire them in the end :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:52 pm

He has great relationship with board...I hope he turns this around.

The problem is we give too much power to our players as Ribery, Robben etc...who have a nerve to speak about things that happen.

Board needs to decide...

1. Stand by Jupp`s side and talk to the players so they can see that they cant run away from this coach and need to start playing if they want to stay at the club.

2. Fire JH and sing Marry goes round and round...appoint new coach so players can "be free".

I say to hell with our players...they need to stop crying and start playing.

JH needs to be our coach till the end of this season...fire him only if we are 4th in BL and if it looks like we wont make it to the next years CL.

And if we lose to Basel, finish 3rd or 4th, and dont win DFB Pokal - than fire him and get someone who will actually stay for at least 2-3 years and who will make us win things and will have enough authority to deal with these players.

But if we win DFB Pokal and give Dortmund a fair fight till the end and maybe win or finish 2nd in BL, and if we beat Basel at home and maybe playing good in 1/4 finals of CL...than I say let the board decide and keep him if we dont find some top coach as Mourinho...because if we get some Favre or Slomka...than I will kill myself.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Favre, Slomka lmfao, do this board realise who we are, we are BAYERN MUNICH, why oh why oh WHY would we be looking at these sort of managers, jeez :cry: [-X
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby quaazi » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Bring in Kahn, dammit! If not as a coach, then at least give him a cricket bat and have him menacingly pat it at the dressing room door before and during matches. Would do more than any coach ever could.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Despite the common opinion of most people in the forum, I would like if we bring in Slomka as our headcoach... (in the summer)

This team needs new coaching blood.... we need some younger coach who can stay here for a while, not just 1-2 years... who can build a team around a new philosophy... who has a modern view of football....

Truth is, there are not many coaches who can work in Germany.... There is a great language barrier which makes it very difficult to bring any coach form other than Germany, Switzerland, Austria or Netherlands.... As it seems, Klopp would stay at BVB for a couple more years; so he is out of question.... The other option is to go for a bright young coach who has not won any title yet, but in a club with necessary infrastructure, he might be able to do so.... This category includes Slomka, Favre, Tuchel, Rangnick... My choice within this category is Slomka.... why?

1. He has been consistently successful wherever he has been...
2. He has both CL and EL experience... and he has been rather successful in both of them, even though he was coaching underdogs in those competitions (Schalke in CL/Hannover in EL)
3. He always gets the most out of his players...just look at his players in Hannover... they could be playing in 2.BL if someone else was their coach... but they now get respectable results in BL even though they are also playing in Europa League....
4. He has an eye for young talents... he trusts them and gives them first team opportunity when he sees the quality in them.... Neuer is one beneficiary of this quality in him... (At the time Rost was a really good keeper; some even considered him a candidate for NT... but Slomka benched him for an unknown kid)
5. He is a true gentleman... a kind and respectful human being.... and close to his players.... this is important at Bayern IMO... because he can simultaneously keep a good relationship with both his players and the management... and also the media.... Like my idol Ottmar used to be....

Our other options are soon-to-be coaches from our legendary players... like Scholl and Effenberg... Sadly they are completely new to the job at the highest level.... So they need at least 2-3 years experience before they are seriously considered for a job at the highest level: at Bayern.... But we need the new coach in the summer at the latest... So we have to go beck to the above choices...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby SilverX » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Anyone see what happened with AVB at Chelsea.... OK THEN !!!!!

Enough with the talk that we need some "New Blood" coach to fresh things up. We need a hard ass, someone who is a master at what he does.

Hitzfeld or Lowe or no one !!!!
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dambun » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Bringing a new coach is a risk... But we won't find a great coach without taking the risk... It's worth taking IMO...

SilverX wrote:Hitzfeld or Lowe or no one !!!!

Hitzfeld won't become Bayern coach ever again... He can't (physically) withstand the pressure... That' is a known fact...
Loew on the other hand is not an experienced club coach... and I am sure will fail at Bayern.... NT coaching and Club coaching are two completely different worlds IMO....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby bayern4l » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

NT coaching and Club coaching are two completely different worlds IMO....

Agree.

Scolari done a great job with Portugal NT, but he failed in Chelsea.

Klinsmann done a good job with Germany NT, failed in Bayern.

Capello done miracles with Juve and RM but failed with England NT.
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby SilverX » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 pm

I disagree with the theory if your a good NT coach you fail at club level.
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News