You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
35%
Tuchel
33%
Nagelsmann
18%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 51

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby quaazi » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:19 pm

My opinion on Mourinho has changed somewhat lately. At Chelsea and Inter and his first year of Real, he always played dull and defensive football, but Madrid has really been playing well lately. He's still a prick, but then again, so was van Gaal.

Has to be tempting to win the title in 5 different leagues...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:38 pm

I feel the only guy who can save our season, IF Jupp Heynckes gets sacked, is our Ottmar Hitzfeld..
Man, what i would do to have him back
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm

appudds wrote:I feel the only guy who can save our season, IF Jupp Heynckes gets sacked, is our Ottmar Hitzfeld..
Man, what i would do to have him back

It would not be fair to bring him over until season's end and miss him his job with Switzerland. He is doing well there.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:55 pm

He didn't qualify for the Euro so how is he doing a good job?
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:13 pm

hgb09 wrote:He didn't qualify for the Euro so how is he doing a good job?

He is managing Switzerland and not Germany... In the last tournament (World Cup), his was the only team to beat Spain. He is doing well... A country like Switzerland surely cannot expect to qualify.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:49 pm

With my undoubtely complete respect for The General, he is also an old-school coach the same way JH is.

What about AVB? Unlike Chelsea, we have a young team so he is not that young compared to our age average. He is also a modern-football tactician. One can build a proper long-term project with this guy.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby appudds » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:55 pm

MUTU wrote:It would not be fair to bring him over until season's end and miss him his job with Switzerland. He is doing well there.

Atleast as an interim solution where he can help us with the season (like how Guus helped Chelsea while managing Russia)
He isn't filled with a hectic Euro schedule as Switzerland didn't qualify for the Euros.
So i think its possible.
MoFattal wrote:With my undoubtely complete respect for The General, he is also an old-school coach the same way JH is.

Unlike Heynckes who remains tight lipped and very reserved, Ottmar would force a new life back into the players. That's the type of coach we need and not someone who takes the blame everything and apologises.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:44 pm

There is no way that Mourinho will leave Madrid in the summer...he will surely win La Liga and probably with record amount of goals scored + points won.

1. Most league goals scored in a season: 107, Real Madrid (1989–90) - They need to score another 23 goals from 13 remaining games
2. Most points in a season overall: 99 (86.84% of points), Barcelona (2009–10) - They need another 33 points from possible 39
3. Most wins in a season: 31, joint record:

Barcelona (2009–10)
Real Madrid (2009–10)

They need another 10 wins from 13 games

4. Best goal difference in a season: +74, Barcelona (2009–10), (2010–11) - need a goal difference of +11 from next 13 games.

those are just few of the records that Mourinho will maybe break this season.

They currently have:

PT GP WIN DW LOSS SC C

67 25 22 1 2 85 21
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby quaazi » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm

I'd say he's even more likely to leave when he's breaking records like this.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:52 pm

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:
tflags wrote:So, Mourinho was in Munich on Monday... Interesting.

Correction. He was in Munich after visiting London last week. Quite interesting.

Extremely interesting. He once said (a long time ago) that he would really like to coach Bayern some day.

Was that the day after he watched an entire game vs Hertha with Kalle and Uli in that lounge in Berlin?

Anyways why are we discussing this? Is not like we are going to fire Don Jupp on the spot if we lose to Basel, right?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:20 pm

quaazi wrote:I'd say he's even more likely to leave when he's breaking records like this.

Agreed. He would need a new challenge. The exact reason why he left Inter.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:22 pm

tflags wrote:Anyways why are we discussing this? Is not like we are going to fire Don Jupp on the spot if we lose to Basel, right?

In football, anything is possible, including firing him ahead of the Basel match. Wouldn't be unheard of...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:54 pm

I love Mourinho, and he is for most people the best coach in the world. I remember he once said he would like to win all the major leagues, so he could be tempted to move to Bayern. But it will never happen. I cannot imagine him working with our current board... also as far as I know Mourinho doesn't speak German (although he might have learned it with Ozil and Khedira playing for Madrid now..)

AVB I think would be the man. I do not think the Chelsea disaster was his fault... I believe that if we manage to bring AVB we could finally have found that coach who will stay here a long time and create a dynasty at Bayern. Again though, I am not sure about his German and that will be a major factor for our board to consider.

Of course we will be facing stiff competition from the likes of Inter, and possibly Barca/Madrid if their coaches leave this summer.

Then again there's still a chance that Jupp might turn this around. Personally I believe he will be gone soon, after the Gladbach game in the Pokal because I do not think that we will win it. Especially if we are already out of the CL by then. However if we win against Gladbach, and keep our CL dream alive a little longer, I think he might make it until the end of the season unless we're in serious danger of not finishing top 4.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:33 pm

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:Anyways why are we discussing this? Is not like we are going to fire Don Jupp on the spot if we lose to Basel, right?

In football, anything is possible, including firing him ahead of the Basel match. Wouldn't be unheard of...

I was trying to poke the fire... We [edit] lose against Basel, not even the Pokal is saving Don Jupp IMO.
Last edited by tflags on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby SilverX » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:35 pm

I think we need to replace Jupp right now.

I hate to see a manager do nothing when he knows that the teams form is not working. His tactics are not working. His lineup is garbage, and his entire team looks like its on vacation when playing week in and week out.

"The criticism is valid also for myself [not just the players]. I am the person responsible for the whole thing. Whoever coaches Bayern has to deal with such situations. I must remain calm and confident in myself. I think I have the necessary experience."

Those were Jupp's words when he was asked about the criticism in the recent weeks throughout the German media. I love the last part, saying that he has the necessary experience. Yea we have all seen how well he can change the tactics or even the damn formation.... oh wait its still the same garbage formation the old coach that got sacked was using....! Yea you have the experience, but no common sense to see that it is not working.

I just hate to see our team like this, so I would hope they get rid of him sooner rather than later. Replace him with Lowe or Hitzfeld.
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News