You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
35%
Tuchel
33%
Nagelsmann
18%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 51

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Greek Bavarian » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Coach Jurgen Klopp and sporting director Michael Zorc sign 2-year contract extensions with Borussia Dortmund.

Looks like the rivals want to build a stable team. They don't sell star players and want to keep the current management.
Obviously their bad years are gone for good and they have economical growth.
I think it's better for us to have heavy competition in the BL.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eliasov » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:47 pm

it's from Sportbild Newspaper :

Die Bayern-Grüppchen
Heynckes will Cliquen-Wirtschaft in den Griff kriegen

»Favre wäre einer für Bayern«
Beckenbauer schwärmt von Gladbachs Trainer

Pro und Contra: Lucien Favre
? Passt Gladbachs Trainer zu den Bayern

http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/services/heft-aktuell/sportbild-aktuell.html

here is an article from TZ :

Franz Beckenbauer favours Lucien Favre as a long-term coach for FC Bayern

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/beckenbauer-kann-sich-favre-vorstellen-1593255.html
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:19 pm

I am having a real hard time mustering up fake excitement over all these counter-attacking coaches being linked to Bayern. I just can't see any way how a team against whom noone plays more than 4 attacking players in the final third can play counter-attacking football.

Well, anymore, at least.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:39 pm

The other day I was thinking about our future coach... and I really couldnt come up with some top coach...I dont want this thing with changing our coach every other season to continue.

My ideal coach would be Mourinho:)..because he arguably is the best coach on the planet and he actually wins things:) and can work with every club and has few tactics up his sleave...but wouldnt mind having Klopp or any other young coach who could stay with us more than 2 years [if that is even possible with our board:)].
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm happy with just Scholl or Kahn getting a shot in a few years, just because. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:19 pm

quaazi wrote:I am having a real hard time mustering up fake excitement over all these counter-attacking coaches being linked to Bayern. I just can't see any way how a team against whom noone plays more than 4 attacking players in the final third can play counter-attacking football.

Exactly... Plus I remember Bayern management saying over and over that we want to play attacking football and win trophies... If Our management still considers such philosophy necessary for Bayern, I don't think they'll go for Favre... maybe someone like Klopp, but certainly not Favre, whose style of playing is based on very defensive football with superb counter-attacking... (At least he's been like that in Hertha and BMG)....

One possible option is Mirko Slomka, whom I like very very much.... His teams do not play that defensive.... He always brings the best out of his players.... I like the way his teams attack.... He has a good history in trusting young talents and bringing them to the first level of football... Neuer and Oezil for example.... Plus, he is really a cool and reasonable guy.... He has a respectable resume in the CL too, if you consider that his Schalke didn't have much star players yet managed to advance to the knockout stages of CL for a couple of times....

I would really like to see what he'll manage to do if he has a squad of Bayern's quality at his service....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:05 am

This may be risky, but I think Bayern should give Jonker another try. He was Van Gaal's assistant and maybe he picked up a few things from him. Bayern played their best last season under him and even though FCB II are horrible this year, I think Jonker would thrive given proper resources.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:52 pm

I suspect you guys are going to kill me but the only person I would consider as a caretaker coach until the end of the season, if we decided to sack Heynckes, is Rafa Benitez
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:20 pm

quaazi wrote:I am having a real hard time mustering up fake excitement over all these counter-attacking coaches being linked to Bayern.

This.

scholl7 wrote:My ideal coach would be Mourinho

I think the time to hire Mourinho passed. Courtship is long over. Right now, even if the board decides to muster up the cash, which I hardly believe they will, Uli went down on him hard. I don't think his ego will take it.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I suspect you guys are going to kill me but the only person I would consider as a caretaker coach until the end of the season, if we decided to sack Heynckes, is Rafa Benitez

Suspection is correct
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby uzi716 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I suspect you guys are going to kill me but the only person I would consider as a caretaker coach until the end of the season, if we decided to sack Heynckes, is Rafa Benitez

Tell me more about Benitez, I don't know much about his style but I know he was successful at Liverpool and a flop at Inter.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Benitez is a very defensive coach. He builds great defenses and strong teams for knockout rounds but he is not good in winning leagues even though he won La Liga with Valencia.

He failed with Inter because they didn't invest any money on the team and they had way too much trouble with injuries

BTW he is definitely NOT a good coach for Bayern.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby The Spyware » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:21 pm

LvG was the man for us IMO
sadly the tale didn't continue
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:44 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Benitez is a very defensive coach. He builds great defenses and strong teams for knockout rounds but he is not good in winning leagues even though he won La Liga with Valencia.

This is true but I still haven't given up my dream of the CL this season. I am confident that if fully fit and in good form we can beat anyone. It's our one big chance, I would love to give it our all.

I also think that the German league is very different from the EPL or Serie A. There is a lot of competition in the Bundesliga nowadays and it will not be by any means easy, but I would not say that there is no chance we will overcome the gap and win the league just because Benitez is our coach.

P.S. Benitez is the man I would consider if we fire Heynckes. I do not want him here. I still want Jupp to stay.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Dont know why but I like Ancelotti...he made a lot of good things happen with AC Milan...and we could say with not-so-strong squad.

Than there is Mourinho [who is my first choice] but will never come:)

And there is some coach like Klopp who would be long term solution.

I really am sick and tired of changing coaches every 1 or 2 seasons.

I want to see someone actaully making it for at least 3-4 seasons and giving us some stability. We have a young team...one of the youngest in Europe and this is a chance for someone to make great things with this generation because they will be good for next 5 years and I doubt that new generation of this kind of players will be around for some time.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News