You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Nagelsmann
33%
Favre
9%
Kovač
16%
Streich
No votes
Weinzierl
No votes
Stöger
No votes
Pochettino
14%
Allegri
2%
Simeone
7%
Conte
2%
Fonseca
5%
Jardim
No votes
Schmidt
No votes
Luis Enrique
2%
Dave Müller (Thomas' horse)
9%

Total votes : 43

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby America USA » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:07 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

^ Wonder what the Dutch think about this.
@ Roonzil :lol:
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Roonzil » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Koeman was supposed to be the one taking over from Van Gaal, after the 2014 World Cup. But the idiots at KNVB already had Guus Hiddink lined up, with Danny Blind as his successor...a lot of damage has been done in those years, especially confidence wise. A lot of losses or draws were due to bad luck/injuries/small mistakes, but have had a huge impact on the team. I would've like a clean break from the 'Hollandse School' and the whole Dutch-football-incrowd, with a foreign coach for example....Koeman has a huge job to do, without any true 'big stars' to carry the team. We'll see how it goes...not too confident, but also not despairing.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:29 am

According to SPORBILD, The relationship between Uli Hoeneß & Jupp Heynckes is currently cooled. Jupp was increasingly annoyed by the advertising of Uli. The coach is increasingly being recessive, which has long been perceived by the team.

Next: As an example, the following development is cited: Hoeneß and Heynckes have recently been seen less and less together. Even at the regular lunches with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and the team at least one of the last two stayed away more often.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:12 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:According to SPORBILD, The relationship between Uli Hoeneß & Jupp Heynckes is currently cooled. Jupp was increasingly annoyed by the advertising of Uli. The coach is increasingly being recessive, which has long been perceived by the team.

Next: As an example, the following development is cited: Hoeneß and Heynckes have recently been seen less and less together. Even at the regular lunches with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and the team at least one of the last two stayed away more often.

Just what we need at this stage of the season.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Once again, Uli seems to be causing more harm than good recently
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:According to SPORBILD, The relationship between Uli Hoeneß & Jupp Heynckes is currently cooled. Jupp was increasingly annoyed by the advertising of Uli. The coach is increasingly being recessive, which has long been perceived by the team.

Just what we need at this stage of the season.

Bro..Jupp is as committed as ever and Hoeness has literally no direct influence in running the team..I mean will it really affect your performance if the CEO and your VP are not talking to each other? and its not like they are not on talking terms..just that there is an animosity..if THAT derails our team then we better not register for the UCL next year.

Also for daniel,
What Uli is doing is in the best interests of the club..nobody here would be complaining if Jupp extends..even I wouldn't give up trying to convince Jupp so easily even more so the replacements available are Hasenhuttl and Tuchel..who haven't won a single significant trophy in their career.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:34 pm

I adore Jupp and wants him badly but we need to respect him and more importantly his family!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:33 pm

I do hope that if (a big IF) Bayern win the treble then Jupp stays. Why? Because he deserves a shot at the three additional trophies (UEFA Supercup, DFL Supercup and Club World Cup) that can be won and make it six trophies in a year. Pep screwed that up in 2013 and strangely Pep is the only coach to have achieved that in 2009 with Barca.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:44 pm

prasun77 wrote:Bro..Jupp is as committed as ever and Hoeness has literally no direct influence in running the team..I mean will it really affect your performance if the CEO and your VP are not talking to each other? and its not like they are not on talking terms..just that there is an animosity..if THAT derails our team then we better not register for the UCL next year.

Also for daniel,
What Uli is doing is in the best interests of the club..nobody here would be complaining if Jupp extends..even I wouldn't give up trying to convince Jupp so easily even more so the replacements available are Hasenhuttl and Tuchel..who haven't won a single significant trophy in their career.

And then we end up with the same problem next year. At the moment there are some decent coaches available. Will they still be in a year's time?

I'm all for Jupp staying, but him seemingly being our only option is ridiculous and he has stated time and again he doesn't want to extend. We need to respect that.

As for the first part of the comment, not being on the best of terms with your boss definitely affects your mood and performance.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:And then we end up with the same problem next year. At the moment there are some decent coaches available. Will they still be in a year's time?

I'm all for Jupp staying, but him seemingly being our only option is ridiculous and he has stated time and again he doesn't want to extend. We need to respect that.

Who are those managers my friend? I checked again the available list of managers and I shortlisted them to four which are L.Enrique,Tuchel,Blanc,Schubert. All with their pros and cons and to be honest none of them excites me neither is better than our previous world class coaches because on papers each of them is a downgrade to Jupp Heynckes. Tuchel will go definitely for a semi-overhaul so despite his tactical flexibility and everything he is indeed a gamble(low carb diet obsession,youngsters,control freak,man management etc)

This time I understand the board's anxiety about the future and that they want Jupp to stay, all the options are gambles and all their choices will might be available in 2019, they will end up with their 3r or 4th choice coach for one-season and then dump him(?) sounds really bad. All these speculations considering that they haven't already appointed the new coach which I believe they have already decided and waiting for Jupp's final and official "No" to proceed.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I adore Jupp and wants him badly but we need to respect him and more importantly his family!

SPORTBILD wrote some time ago that his family adviced him to stay one more year.So,i don't think he'll have any problems with them.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:11 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I adore Jupp and wants him badly but we need to respect him and more importantly his family!

SPORTBILD wrote some time ago that his family adviced him to stay one more year.So,i don't think he'll have any problems with them.
Really? They don't love him enough then

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:04 am

Chelsea is in talks with Tuchel. Apparently the talks have already begun.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Roonzil » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:22 am

Mircea_1984 wrote:Chelsea is in talks with Tuchel. Apparently the talks have already begun.

Source?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:17 am

Roonzil wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:Chelsea is in talks with Tuchel. Apparently the talks have already begun.

Source?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

English press... The Express.... https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... onio-Conte
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News