You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
35%
Tuchel
33%
Nagelsmann
18%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 51

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Psychaz » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:06 pm

SilentStrike wrote:
appudds wrote:
Psychaz wrote:don't think this was the right decision, to give a manger with no experience charge of a club that is under intense pressure isn't a good idea

THIS!

Lol so who would you want as coach then?
Scholl is even less experienced. Gerland isn't exactly experienced either,
and if you're looking at other coaches that are experienced and have a big name, they're either:

1)Not available
2)Don't speak German
3)Don't know the players or how to use them
4)Will try to play with a complete different style
5)Several of the above

So basically they'll teach the players a new style and right now we don't have time to adjust to a new coach with a complete different style.

its not that man, its when we sacked him, why wait so damn long to fire him when we have few games left, why not fire him earlier?

im trying to be posiive here but its hard
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:36 am

He's the assistant coach, he's perfect for this situation. He knows the tactics as good as LVG, he knows the team, our weakness, everything. Our board was stupid enough to think that he would change something, that's why they didn't fired him earlier. What I really don't like is that they're making Kraft guilty of everything, we have much worse troubles than him.

I wouldn't be surprised if our players are behind the bad performance, because at the end of the day, they're the ones who play and make mistakes. It's fairly common to do that and with a coach like LVG, I totally understand it.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby es_bih » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:03 am

shileno wrote:He's the assistant coach, he's perfect for this situation. He knows the tactics as good as LVG, he knows the team, our weakness, everything. Our board was stupid enough to think that he would change something, that's why they didn't fired him earlier. What I really don't like is that they're making Kraft guilty of everything, we have much worse troubles than him.

I wouldn't be surprised if our players are behind the bad performance, because at the end of the day, they're the ones who play and make mistakes. It's fairly common to do that and with a coach like LVG, I totally understand it.

I'm not blaming Kraft here, Van Gaal should never have switched goalies mid-season, especially with us already struggling in the table. Doesn't make sense, espeically since Kraft still ins't any better than Butt. I can't blame Kraft, because anyone else would have taken the opportunity, too, and made mistakes, that is a given, but Van Gaal's subborness doomed us all.

It is too bad because I actually was hoping he'd be coach here for the better part of the decade, and more. Oh well.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:45 am

Psychaz wrote:its not that man, its when we sacked him, why wait so damn long to fire him when we have few games left, why not fire him earlier?

im trying to be posiive here but its hard

That's not the reason you first gave

Psychaz wrote:don't think this was the right decision, to give a manger with no experience charge of a club that is under intense pressure isn't a good idea

Here you complain that the problem is Jonker not being experienced.

And now you say the problem is something else.
Oh well anyways I think firing LVG wasthe right decision. Yes after Hannover would have been better but we can't erase time, so I think now it was good to fire him. It wasn't working under LVG. We played crap, we barely made it past Monchengladbach and against Nurnberg we weren't good either.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Adi Harry » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:54 am

can someone explain me why jupp decided to come in bayern? he had everything in bayer, good stadium, team, finances, and achieve cl position...why he decided that when it's not sure will bayern play champion league? money or?
Adi Harry
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Adi Harry wrote:can someone explain me why jupp decided to come in bayern? he had everything in bayer, good stadium, team, finances, and achieve cl position...why he decided that when it's not sure will bayern play champion league? money or?

Probably him and Hoeness being on good terms.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Adi Harry wrote:can someone explain me why jupp decided to come in bayern? he had everything in bayer, good stadium, team, finances, and achieve cl position...why he decided that when it's not sure will bayern play champion league? money or?

Probably him and Hoeness being on good terms.

For a guy that has moved around, he has done poorly and greatly in different teams from a handful of leagues. He is old which means mostly that he has quite a bit of experience. He is thin and fit and a personal prejudice that I have is that fit people tend to rely on their EQ (that is emotional BTW) more than their livers to make a decision. So he knows what is going on: You need more than luck to win silverware. You need money, you need support, and being in very good terms with the brass does not hurt either. Specially in your last years at the helm...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby quaazi » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Wait, are you honestly saying fit people are bad? Odd thing coming from a sports fan. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:31 pm

quaazi wrote:Wait, are you honestly saying fit people are bad? Odd thing coming from a sports fan. :P

Not at all. Emotional coefficient as in IQ+Gut feeling+Experience and quite a bit of instinct against liver based decisions as in visceral, incoherent, 'i'll do what I want because I know that I am right', and no risk based processing. (Pls excuse the technobable.)

The guy is fit, serene, and experienced. For our current state I should be [-o< a welcome change.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby tflags » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Funny thing about the game on Sunday is that it will be a game in which we own the two coaches... :) . At least on paper.

More importantly though, It WILL BE a match that these two guys will never forget. The thing is they will be crossing looks quite a bit, at least on campus and Sunday's match will set forever how they view each other for the rest of their careers at FCB: Jonker will be the amateur's coach whereas Heynkes senior honcho.

If FCB wins Jonker will always keep in the back of his head that despite all that will be going on and his lower responsibilities, he did bit the old guy- fair and square.

On the other hand if we loose, Heynkes can always say, ' listen, you had a shot at it, you had the best team, and you lost. Now shut up and go see if Altintop shaved.'

I did wake up a bit sarcastic today. :mrgreen:
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby appudds » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:11 pm

tflags wrote:listen, you had a shot at it, you had the best team, and you lost. Now shut up and go see if Altintop shaved.'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:12 pm

You must be kidding right? You are comparing to coach a team like NEVERkusen (who is having one of their best seasons in BL, remember they never won it) with FC BAYERN MUNICH a team that, despite of our bad moment is a legend in Germany and Europe, and almost every year win at least a title? Besides, if we don't qualify for CL, we'll surely win that Europa League crap.
What I'm trying to say, no matter what the club situations are, for a coach is, and always be better to be in a winner and legendary club than in a mid-table team with no trophies since... I don't remember :lol:
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:32 pm

For some reason I just can't shake off the feeling that we're going to regret agreeing terms with Heynckes before seeing what Jonker can do... but then Heynckes is a great coach anyway.

Seriously, I haven't seen a single match of his and I feel very confident about Jonker. I'm really glad he's staying at Bayern II, if he does well he could become our coach again after Heynckes leaves. Actually this could very well be what Hoeness and co are planning.

Heynckes comes for two years. He'll get the team back in place, he's got great experience, and he knows what needs to be fixed and where he needs to invest money. During these two years, Jonker will be coach of Bayern II, were he will be gaining experience. After two years, Heynckes leaves, and Jonker can move to the senior team, where he can carry on what Heynckes, and even LVG, have started. Jonker would also have been working with our young players for two years. This means he would know if there is a promising talent and would easily promote him to the first team, and the young stars would already know his philosophy.

It all depends on whether or not Jonker can succeed. But he knows how to play LVG's style, which is a great form of football if played correctly. So far, his attitude seems great, he seems very confident in himself. And he seems to know what he's doing and what he needs to change for the last few games of the season.

It's too early to tell of course. Jonker might turn out to be our biggest failure of the century. But I wouldn't be surprised if the board is planning on giving him the job in the future.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 am

You can always rely on Sports Illustrated to bring informative, 0 BS analysis and news. This article from them today is just another example. Recommended reading:

"Luis van Gal's failings were many."
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/w ... al.bayern/

I guess there is no more to add to this topic other than that.

BTW, I wonder if the top brass knew about the 'here are my two beauties,' I do have two balls thing. If they did, why did not react on it sooner or did not make anything of it at any moment...
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Element » Tue May 17, 2011 10:58 am

Jupp Heynckes was in the Headquarters of FC Bayern yesterday

but today , he is back to Leverkusen to coach them in their friendlies
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News