You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 52

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby uzi716 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:00 pm

What a disaster of a season, at least LvG is gone and we can start forgetting about this season
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Seems many of you guys took me wrong....
I didn't say firing LvG was a bad decision... On the contrary, I believed it is a MUST... I even wanted him out after losing to Dortmund or Hannover (I'm not sure... but it was about 10 days before the Inter return leg).... Because I saw that we are doing the same mistakes... and not improving....

What I don't understand was substituting him with Jonker.... I mean... we needed someone to kick the team mentally.... with Jonker, what do we have??? the same tactics???? only the caretaker is an unknown man in football, and surely won't emit confidence to the team... THIS is the part that's killing me.... We NEEDED A CHANGE OF FIGURE... not downgrading....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby shileno » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Now that LVG is gone, our players will talk. I'm sure this will be a change for good, just like I'm also sure that LVG wasn't loved there.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby hgb09 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Mazen96 wrote:Rummenigge: Lahm and Schweinsteiger were consulted and gave "full support" to the decision.

I really like the fact these two are regarded as leaders now. :)

They should prove that on the pitch which they haven't until now.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:54 pm

shwas55 wrote:"It all started getting messy when he (Van Gaal) dropped Hans-Jorg Butt and replaced him with Thomas Kraft," he said.

he actually said SCHEISSE not messy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

he also said that troubles started since Christmas (remember their argument)
shwas55 wrote:"And to say that he had the players behind him was a myth."

i believe that too

you could simply feel it starting christmas ( date Hoeness mentioned)

MVB who was his right hand , and untouchable player suddenly gets sent off in January and he was captain !!!

Demichelis who just wanted to leave even though he has been here for 8 years , and with LvG gone , he wants to come back

only Bastian Schweinsteiger and Mueller where with him I believe

you could see that there was no connection

but LvG deserves praising and a big thank you
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Maybe Hoeness should have fired everybody and assumed himself the role of manager. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Element wrote:
shwas55 wrote:"It all started getting messy when he (Van Gaal) dropped Hans-Jorg Butt and replaced him with Thomas Kraft," he said.

he actually said SCHEISSE not messy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

he also said that troubles started since Christmas (remember their argument)
shwas55 wrote:"And to say that he had the players behind him was a myth."

Yes, he did say scheisse, I played the interview a second time to make sure of it. Leave it Uli to call it like it is.

The team must come in third, period. LvG wasn't getting it done and something had to happen. I'm not surprised by the decision. I understand Gerland being on the bench, he was there when Heynckes was with us last time but why not give Scholl a chance to lead the senior squad?
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AMLN » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 pm

I don't know Jonkers. I would like to see what the players would think if Beckenbauer decided to be the coach.
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 am

AvatarX wrote:Imagine the possibility of Jonker become a next Mourinho and we would have used him as a caretaker only

Which is why I am kind of glad that he might be staying at Bayern II next season.

dambun wrote:with Jonker, what do we have??? the same tactics????

I think this is actually the reason why the board hired Jonker, apart from the fact that it was difficult to find someone else too. I too would have preferred a completely new face, but Jonker is good enough for me.

It was LVG which the players didn't like, not Jonker. The fact that Jonker served as LVG's assistant should not affect the players' attitude towards him, but it SHOULD, and probably WILL, affect our performance on the pitch. I never was a LVG fan, but let's face it, even though we had a disastrous season, LVG introduced some great football at Bayern. His style is really good, but it is hard to play it perfectly. Ultimately, we didn't lose because of the tactics. We lost because we had too many players out of position, a lack of a good defense, a stubborn coach, bad decisions during the game itself, and low morale. We never really played well this season, but you could see, just by taking a look at 09-10, that if played correctly this style of football can bring great results. There is no time now for a tactical change, just a morale boost, but by hiring Jonker, who knows how to play this style of football, because he was LVG's assistant, we have someone who knows our style, which is definitely a plus.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby eliasov » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:21 am

guys i agree but it's too late also we should have sacked him after the 3-1 defeat v hannover ... about jonker i don't think he'll make an impact giving the fact the we don't have a good squad !! for example the next matchday robben and badstuber are out ... so jonker or any coach will be obliged to change player positions we only have breno as pure CB the biggest mistake was when we didn't baught players in the last summer ...now withotu badstuber and robben i wonder how we will play : maybe gustavo-breno in the central defence or jonker will use tymo ???
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby imicus » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 am

eliasov wrote:guys i agree but it's too late also we should have sacked him after the 3-1 defeat v hannover ... about jonker i don't think he'll make an impact giving the fact the we don't have a good squad !! for example the next matchday robben and badstuber are out ... so jonker or any coach will be obliged to change player positions we only have breno as pure CB the biggest mistake was when we didn't baught players in the last summer ...now withotu badstuber and robben i wonder how we will play : maybe gustavo-breno in the central defence or jonker will use tymo ???

Guys, forget about the actual coach, what the board has done is just getting LVG out of the scene and telling the squad (through the captains) you have five matches to get that CL spot, that is nothing specially complicated, considering the difference is one point (come on, we are talking about Hannover :?: :?: :?: ) and you all know how to play, so do it in the right way, and in the right position (when possible).

my idea is that the board will tell Jonkers the squad for every remaining match, and that they will go to the safest and more experienced option, for the clash vs leverkusen I woul say this will be the squad: Butt, lahm, Van Buyten, Tymo, Pranjic, schweini, L Guztavo, Muller (instead of robben), Ribery, kroos and Gomez. I do not think that Breno will get time in these five matches, nor Kraft, the message from the board is clear, no experimental games now.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby raz25 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:52 pm

lol what a stupid board. They fired him because of kraft's mistakes but they didn't fire him after the hannover match, knowing that LvG will keep on using Kraft =D>
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Psychaz » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 pm

don't think this was the right decision, to give a manger with no experience charge of a club that is under intense pressure isn't a good idea
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Psychaz wrote:don't think this was the right decision, to give a manger with no experience charge of a club that is under intense pressure isn't a good idea

THIS!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:36 pm

appudds wrote:
Psychaz wrote:don't think this was the right decision, to give a manger with no experience charge of a club that is under intense pressure isn't a good idea

THIS!

Lol so who would you want as coach then?
Scholl is even less experienced. Gerland isn't exactly experienced either,
and if you're looking at other coaches that are experienced and have a big name, they're either:

1)Not available
2)Don't speak German
3)Don't know the players or how to use them
4)Will try to play with a complete different style
5)Several of the above

So basically they'll teach the players a new style and right now we don't have time to adjust to a new coach with a complete different style.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News