You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 52

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:08 am

Nevermind....didn't bother to check the source when i first asked. he said "deutschsprachig", lit. German-speaking. Of course the question of "German-speaking" vs "just German" is probably kind of redundant as I imagine it's one in the same. I don't think you're going to find a German coach who doesn't speak German.... :lol: :lol:
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:44 pm

If Jupp can win the Double this season, I’d seriously consider giving him a one year extension.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Well Jupp didn’t rule that out most recently. There might be a big chance he continues. However, I think it will be Tuchel.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DRvad14 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:55 pm

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby prasun77 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Right..from now on no more posting that heynckes is here only till june 2018..no matter how many times he says it..
It gives the same feeling as when the doctor says "You have only ....".
Is there seriously anyone who feels happy about it?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Cando?!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Who?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Official coach transfer thread

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:09 pm

His German shepherds

JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:49 pm

I dont think it will be Tuchel. If Bayern's board would wanted him, he would have come in october. But after discussions with Hummels, Watzke, I think Bayern's board got a really clear picture of his non-communicative character. He may be a master of tactics, but sooner than later he would get the players againts him.
Who could be?? If it is not Tuchel, we may not have a german coach, because Nagellsman it is too young, while Low and Klopp already rejected the idea. It may sound crazy, but it might be another latin coach. Luis Enrique or Allegri (90% will leave Juve) or Conte (at least by February-March he will be sacked by Abramovich).

Edit: I think the most similarities with Heynches style, knoledge, and even age, would be Lucien Favre. He speaks german and he is a master of smart possesion like Jupp.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:48 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:I dont think it will be Tuchel. If Bayern's board would wanted him, he would have come in october. But after discussions with Hummels, Watzke, I think Bayern's board got a really clear picture of his non-communicative character. He may be a master of tactics, but sooner than later he would get the players againts him.
Who could be?? If it is not Tuchel, we may not have a german coach, because Nagellsman it is too young, while Low and Klopp already rejected the idea. It may sound crazy, but it might be another latin coach. Luis Enrique or Allegri (90% will leave Juve) or Conte (at least by February-March he will be sacked by Abramovich).

Edit: I think the most similarities with Heynches style, knoledge, and even age, would be Lucien Favre. He speaks german and he is a master of smart possesion like Jupp.
I think we learned the lesson...
No more Italians or Spanish coaches.
Favre would be awesome

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Well, if they don't want Tuchel because he's "too difficult" a character, then they might want to talk to the folks at Gladbach and Hertha, who will then tell them a story or two about their difficulties with Favre (I don't have anything against Favre, btw.).
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:32 pm

I still feel pretty certain that it'll be Tuchel, and from what I'm reading that seems to be the general sentiment in the German press too (feel free to correct me on that, though)....
I'm under the impression that the bosses just wanted to get a deal done ASAP. I think (and this is mostly just speculation, though somewhat going off what various press reported) that Tuchel had a fair deal of stipulations he wanted worked out if he were to agree to become the next Bayern manager (for example, it was reported he wanted Robben and Ribery gone in summer). Not sure of the specifics, but I get the feeling that they just didn't feel they could reach an agreement in that short a period of time. This (the amount of time it'd take to get a deal squared away) coupled with the fact that Heynckes became a possibility made it an easy choice for the short-term, IMO.

I believe Rummenigge just said a few days ago that Jupp would be involved in the process of picking out his successor. If I remember correctly, I want to say that Heynckes has spoken well of Tuchel in the past and even tipped him to be his successor. So, I think that's still what's gonna happen.... IMO the timing just isn't right for them to get Nagelsmann.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby RedQueen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:40 pm

They better reach the agreement soon, if they really want Tuchel, otherwise he might be gone to a PL club by then if a job becomes available.

I'm a bit worried we might end up with Klopp (and I really DO NOT want him at Bayern), or even someone coming completely out of left field.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:38 pm

RedQueen wrote:They better reach the agreement soon, if they really want Tuchel, otherwise he might be gone to a PL club by then if a job becomes available.

I'm a bit worried we might end up with Klopp (and I really DO NOT want him at Bayern), or even someone coming completely out of left field.

Amen, NO to Klopp all day
aterford
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:55 am

aterford wrote:Nevermind....didn't bother to check the source when i first asked. he said "deutschsprachig", lit. German-speaking. Of course the question of "German-speaking" vs "just German" is probably kind of redundant as I imagine it's one in the same. I don't think you're going to find a German coach who doesn't speak German....
Davide Ancelotti is smiling at this comment ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News