You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 52

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby aterford » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:What do you think about Diego Simeone? With him, we will definately get rid of possesion fotball and play quick, counter-reactive football, based on steel defence. For me he is the image of efficiency in world footbal.

We started playing "possession football" as early as LvG, and virtually every team who's doing much of note is dominating the ball too....Atletico is the exception, not the rule.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:47 pm

Diego is one of my favorite coaches not entierly for his tactics but cause of the fact that he makes the players fight for him and I really like that attitude.
But he only speaks Spanish and Italian so he should never be considered by FC Bayern
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mircea_1984 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:25 pm

aterford wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:What do you think about Diego Simeone? With him, we will definately get rid of possesion fotball and play quick, counter-reactive football, based on steel defence. For me he is the image of efficiency in world footbal.

We started playing "possession football" as early as LvG, and virtually every team who's doing much of note is dominating the ball too....Atletico is the exception, not the rule.

It would be tremendous to let Barca and Real play beutiful, dominate us even in Munich, and knock them out in a ruthless way with a 1-0 and 2-1, a penalty, a corner goal and a free kick. Like the german teams 20-30 years ago, who achieved tremendous succes in an era when Brazil, Netherands, were playing tiki taka or possesion footbal. To get revenge on Real Madrid, really our nightmare, we need to beat them with their own weapons, not a flourish Pep style.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Achilles » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Diego is one of my favorite coaches not entierly for his tactics but cause of the fact that he makes the players fight for him and I really like that attitude.But he only speaks Spanish and Italian so he should never be considered by FC Bayern

He tried last year to play more offensively but he failed miserably and he has 3-4 players more than decent to achieve that tbh.
I love this guy's motivational skills, pre-game preparation and tactical analysis of the opponent for me he is one of -if not- the best managers at these particular skills considering the budget and Atletico's brand and power in football. Moreover Atletico's physicality it's beyond perfect, I don't know if it's Simeone's exclusive job or the whole staff but they are fantastic in that area as well.

Apart from that I don't want any relation with Atletico's tactical style which is completely a modern-italian catenaccio style, the day that Bayern will park the bus in the knock out games for 90' will be the end of this illustrious club, it's completely out of our DNA and I don't want that to the slightest, I know that we have to be pragmatists and for the last 15-20' minutes we need to protect a lead or an away goal if the tie or game is tight but going on the pitch with the mindset to destroy the opponents game rather than win it it's something that I can't tolerate for my club and something that I don't like in football in general. It's just my humble opinion and how I see football.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby America USA » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Arsenal need Simeone more than Bayern. Plus I don’t want a guy who is not comfortable with German to manage this club anytime soon!
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aterford » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:
aterford wrote:

It would be tremendous to let Barca and Real play beutiful, dominate us even in Munich, and knock them out in a ruthless way with a 1-0 and 2-1, a penalty, a corner goal and a free kick. Like the german teams 20-30 years ago, who achieved tremendous succes in an era when Brazil, Netherands, were playing tiki taka or possesion footbal. To get revenge on Real Madrid, really our nightmare, we need to beat them with their own weapons, not a flourish Pep style.

This is an odd fantasy. The whole point of playing possession is to keep the ball away from the opponent and control it for yourself...If they don't have the ball, they don't score.

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding why getting Simeone as manager and getting "dominated in Munich" followed by knocking Barca/Real out in a "ruthless away win" is somehow now a preferred option? How about we just get us someone who can win both legs, no? Any scenario that involves getting crushed at home only to win away is not one I particularly want to be a part of.

We should probably also note that the game 20-30 years ago shares very few similarities with today's game and what worked then is far from a guarantee of success today. And for one more: Simeone's record vs the big teams is not as impressive as you might think.
24 matches vs Real Madrid: 8 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses, -11 GD
22 matches vs Barcelona: 2 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses, -12 GD
During the Simeone era, Barca and Real Madrid represent Atletico's 6th and 7th worst winning ratios, respectively.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby pyrasur » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Haha that's a pretty sick fantasy, wanting to win both legs, especially wanting to win in front of your own fans :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Roonzil » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Hope the board follow Liverpool, and have firmly decided against hiring Klopp :coffee:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby The Black Cleaver » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:07 pm

My ONLY wish: Don't bring Klopp to Bayern!!! [-X
The Black Cleaver
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Pelin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:34 am

Simeone's game is pefect for A.Madrid or İnter. But for us? l don't think so.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:30 am

EVERTON MAKE CONTACT WITH 44-YEAR-OLD, ALSO IN RUNNING TO BE NEXT BAYERN MUNICH BOSS [source]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby RedQueen » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 pm

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:22 am

My decrypting powers tell me that article relates how Tuchel is still favourite to suceed the Master. :!:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:41 am

Would be hilarious for someone relatively in the mold of guardiola to succeed if Jupp won the triple.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RedQueen » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18 pm

tflags wrote:My decrypting powers tell me that article relates how Tuchel is still favourite to suceed the Master. :!:

That's what Sportbild says (and Christian Falk said that from the start). But having read the article now they really have no new information; it's just putting together puzzle pieces they think make Tuchel the most likely candicate.

Dieter Hoeneß was in a talk show last night and said he knows that Bayern don't yet know who will be coach next season. So it doesn't look like there are any early agreements yet. Rangnick was there, too, and said they want to extend Hasenhüttl's contract in the winter break (also said he thinks Tuchel will move to the Premier League next). Hasenhüttl himself said a couple of times he's happy in Leipzig. Heynckes thinks Nagelsmann is too young, Löw only wants to coach abroad if he ever takes a job at a club again... it's going to be difficult, and I only hope we won't end up with Klopp.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News