You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
38%
Nagelsmann
13%
Guardiola
8%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
5%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
5%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 40

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby RedQueen » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Allofs was a catastrophe in Wolfsburg at least in the last two years. The debacle with the De Bruyne transfer, selling De Bruyne and Perisic in the same transfer window, De Bruyne on the last day, no proper replacement, incoming Schürrle and Draxler, couldn't handle the problems with Bendtner, Kruse, Draxler and Dost, and don't get forget bringing in Ismael as Hecking's replacement. They ended up playing relegation playoffs for a reason, and Allofs was a far bigger reason than Hecking.

Eberl I think would have been a good choice, but they didn't want to pay Gladbach a transfer fee. I don't know who else is there. Couldn't get Mislintat (and if Mislintat comes, you better write off Tuchel forever), Boldt is a good one in Leverkusen, but whether he wants to come or they let him go is another matter, Schindelmeister isn't a bad one but too independent a spirit for Hoeneß' tastes, too, other than that... I've no idea.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:23 pm

#12 wrote:Did he? I think he had a good run at Bremen for a few years, but Wolfsburg? Lately I think he's "meh"...
We should've never let Reschke go to get that poor excuse of a school boy... Now we're ****... There's at least 3 clubs doing a way better job in that department... And we keep jacking off to the academy... Not like Leipzig or Dortmund have none either... AND better scouting... All we do is appoint and unappoint people to lead it...

Why? He build a good team and did marvelous transfers, Wolfsburg for 3-4 years were a decent team considering they weren't spending big but paying good salaries though. Reschke had another role, more like chief scout we're talking about a Sammer replacement not Reschke which I agree it was a mistake but he wanted to leave, nothing you can do about it... There was a rumor about a BVB guy, Mislintat , their chief scout considering his work he must be exceptional at his job.

Max Eberl is a good choice, Alofs it's mine and Lahm a possible candidate. Brazzo until know it's a travesty and I love the guy but he can't manage this group, I miss Sammer if there is any possibility he comes back then I erase any other candidate.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Well as I said, he managed to keep Bremen on top longer and more consistently...

3-4 years? I think they went straight downhill after deBruyne...

But what Allofs did there was more like what Reschke did here... Sammer's job would be too boring for Allofs...

Come to think of it... Did Uli drive away Reschke as well?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:44 pm

#12 wrote:Come to think of it... Did Uli drive away Reschke as well?

I'd like to know who decided to bring in Costa, Sanches and Tolisso. Whether that was really Reschke's doing.

Putting Salihamidzic in front of his nose and publicly announcing that he is Reschke's boss now in the presser wasn't helpful, I would imagine.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:04 pm

Most likely... I still don't know about the whole Dembélé situation... But be it as it may, would definitely be better to still have him around...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Paying 2 million for an assistant coach and agreeing to set up a friendly match worth 2 million in TV Revenue and ticket sales in the near future are two completely different things. Creativity is priceless.

Just say'n.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jorge » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:55 pm

RedQueen wrote:
#12 wrote:Come to think of it... Did Uli drive away Reschke as well?

I'd like to know who decided to bring in Costa, Sanches and Tolisso. Whether that was really Reschke's doing.

Putting Salihamidzic in front of his nose and publicly announcing that he is Reschke's boss now in the presser wasn't helpful, I would imagine.

Back in the day I read somewhere that Costa was in a Pep's wishlist. Sanches was not a bad purchase but he should have been loaned out to another BL team right away. Most 19 year old will not adapt to a new league playing for a big club right away plus we did not have room for him. I won't be surprised if he does not come back after his loan and we sell him.

Toliso in my opinion is overrated, he is OK but not what Bayern's board expected, at 23 and for the price tag that we paid he should be much more than what he is. He is the type of transfer that makes me believe that we do not have a clue on how to shape our team. Our main BL competitors are buying much better players for a fraction of what we paid for some of our recent transfers.

We need better scouts or a coach that lays out the framework for a project that sustains itself overtime and since we will be forced to rebuild next summer JH can take some notes and pass them on the decision makers, but we need a reputable sporting director to deploy effectively the scouts.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby RedQueen » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:07 pm

tflags wrote:Paying 2 million for an assistant coach and agreeing to set up a friendly match worth 2 million in TV Revenue and ticket sales in the near future are two completely different things. Creativity is priceless.

Just say'n.

The alleged friendly match was an internet myth, Fortuna made it clear it's not a friendly match, it's a fixed transfer sum. 1,75m plus 0,25 in terms of bonus payments.

E: see here: https://www.facebook.com/fortunaduessel ... 22R0%22%7D

https://www.facebook.com/fortunaduessel ... 22R9%22%7D
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Interesting. So disbursing ~2M for a one year left on his contract (??) manager that is supposed to be here for less than one year (as assistant manager) just opens up so many possibilities as to the management's plan for his future. . . I've never thought they would spend this kind of money on an assistant coach. :shock:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:18 pm

tflags wrote:I've never thought they would spend this kind of money on an assistant coach. :shock:

Well, we'll have paid Ancelotti 30m for basically doing nothing. 2m seems small in perspective. Just curious, did we get any money from Swansea for Clement?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:23 pm

MUTU wrote:Well, we'll have paid Ancelotti 30m for basically doing nothing. 2m seems small in perspective. Just curious, did we get any money from Swansea for Clement?

We hardly sell for a good price our starters or crucial rotational players and you ask about taking money for an assistant coach ?
That would make my Bayern selling world fall apart :lol:

We are so crappy into selling that many times I don't even care how much we're selling our players. Nothing surprises me in that matter.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Not that I've heard of (transfer fee for Clement).
I'd like to know who will replace Gerland at the NLZ now, which was supposed to be the backstop against "transfer madness"; apparently it's not that important after all if we can first appoint Gerland, then yank him back out again at the first opportunity without knowing who's gonna replace him. Human resource management has been so chaotic, starting from head coach and squad planning and ending with assistant coaches and the NLZ.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Achilles wrote:
MUTU wrote:Well, we'll have paid Ancelotti 30m for basically doing nothing. 2m seems small in perspective. Just curious, did we get any money from Swansea for Clement?

We hardly sell for a good price our starters or crucial rotational players and you ask about taking money for an assistant coach ?
That would make my Bayern selling world fall apart :lol:

We are so crappy into selling that many times I don't even care how much we're selling our players. Nothing surprises me in that matter.

Well, we kinda ripped off Swansea for Renato Sanches, so why not for Clement too? :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB12Forever » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:47 pm

Jupp (and his staff) needs to:

1. re-implement the basic tactics to our players. I can't imagine a coach who does not even talk to players. Tactics = 0.
2. reinstate the concept of professional ethics. I will surely have some questions on this issue if my former boss had absolute none of this and still got paid twice of me.
3. Fix the fitness. We can only play 60' good football at max now, and we blew two 2-0 lead twice. That happened for a reason, obviously.
4. Persuade the old guns to make way for new blood.
5. Help choose his successor.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Min » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:31 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:Jupp (and his staff) needs to:

1. re-implement the basic tactics to our players. I can't imagine a coach who does not even talk to players. Tactics = 0.
2. reinstate the concept of professional ethics. I will surely have some questions on this issue if my former boss had absolute none of this and still got paid twice of me.
3. Fix the fitness. We can only play 60' good football at max now, and we blew two 2-0 lead twice. That happened for a reason, obviously.
4. Persuade the old guns to make way for new blood.
5. Help choose his successor.

And no 6 task is the most important: HELP TO CONVINCE HOENESS TO STEP DOWN. IT WOULD BE THE BEST POSSIBLE DECISION EVER FOR THIS WONDERFUL CLUB.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News