You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 52

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Heynckes is here to bring short-term success and complete the squad. This way, when Heynckes's successor, likely a young coach, comes, he would already have a great squad and his job would be easier until he gains some experience.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Heynckes is here to bring short-term success and complete the squad. This way, when Heynckes's successor, likely a young coach, comes, he would already have a great squad and his job would be easier until he gains some experience.

U mean like Klinsi how took over a complete squad from Hitzfeld?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby uzi716 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Jupp is only a short term coach to help stabilize the team. In 2 years a young coach like maybe Scholl will take over as a long term solution. I like this move a lot. =D>
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:45 am

SilentStrike wrote:U mean like Klinsi how took over a complete squad from Hitzfeld?

That squad was not complete, and it wasn't as strong as this one either. We already had fullback problems and Kahn had just retired. At least Lucio was still here. :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fortando » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Well, it's official:
http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/ ... /28824.php
Heynckes in the summer, for 2 years.
fortando
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:02 am

Yes. He told he has inclination towards Inter as he played his heart n soul for them[/quote]
Yeah... And he dropped himself out of my all-time top ten favorite because of that....
idiot... :evil: :twisted: :x :x[/quote]

Insult to injury.I cant take it.[/quote]

I feel the same way I felt watching FCB on that CL exit game...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby tflags » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:20 pm

ballackfcb wrote:Hopefully he brings Ballack with him [-o< [-o< [-o<

(With all due respect) Are we opening a retirement home now? I think Ballack is fine, but we are getting better results from the Jungen than we are from the Senior Citizens. I read somewhere he has been confirmed out of the National Roster. I don't think we need him at this point. Sorry.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby tflags » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:30 pm

MrLinky wrote:So, Heynckes it is. Not really an appointment that leaves me speechless in excitement. He's a balanced and authoritative coach who can keep the squad together. He's relatively old, I don't see him developing something in the long run or pushing for transfers, he'll just work with what he gets. My guess is he'll be more of an administrator who's just gonna manage what we currently have. His way of playing the game promises more defensive stability and reliability, but at the same time not much of an offensive spectacle. I don't think he's gonna leave us threadbare like Magath did, but I also doubt he's gonna take us significantly forward. He knows the club and the environment he'll work in, he likes to bring forward young players and knows how to handle the stars. So clearly, his appointment as head-coach carries certain Pros and Cons with it, in which neither side is really in the position to outweigh the other. At the end of the day, a decision you can live with. I'm not satisfied nor am I unsatisfied. I pray he'll prove me and all my doubts wrong and will be more than a temporary solution for the club.

Element wrote:and did amazing with Leverkusen

Leverkusen have been investing. Considering the quality of the squad in his availability, he did a good job there. Nothing more and nothing less than that. He only managed them to 4th place last season, didn't do much on the European stage and is now looking like he'll make the CL, benefiting from the poor season of the likes of Bayern, Schalke, Werder and Bremen.

Seconded.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby tflags » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Fergie just announced ManUntd will sign 'two or three' players this summer...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... be-signing

This comes from a team that has won 4 titles in the last 5 years, are five points clear of the next runner up, and are still contending the three trophies available. Normally, I would argue, if LvG was head coach over at ManUntd, he would probably be happy with the team and fighting with the brass NOT to sign new players. That of course is LvG.

Meet Ferguson. One of the oldest running coaches in soccer history this guy has the experience and the results to show us why he is in the road to overthrow Liverpool as the UK team with the most trophies and why he has taken his team to become the most revenue producing entities in soccer history (yes, I know it is actually RM, but if the Pound were still at 2005 exchange rates the British would still rule that one.)

Then there is our current coach. Yes, we won the double and missed the treble by the hand (or rather the boot) of an inspired Argentinian. So our decision should be: Ja. Wir brauchen keine neuen Spieler. So in his experience he forgot that teams rise and fall due to the force of its players. And players DO change in form (Shweini being the last palpable example.) He also forgot there was a World Cup in the summer of 2010!! He also missed the part where the guy who arguably took us to Madrid was made out of glass and his replacement is made out of stone.

So, If a team that is regularly playing better than anyone else on its league stills needs to refresh its lines-to the best of its abilities-how come one that was going to be exhausted after a World Cup on top, missed the importance of this??

That is why LvG must follow the exit sign (with our sincere thanks.) But we do need more experience at the helm.

PS: Please do keep your shorts on.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby mmn0404 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:36 pm

uzi716 wrote:Jupp is only a short term coach to help stabilize the team. In 2 years a young coach like maybe Scholl will take over as a long term solution. I like this move a lot. =D>

but i steel prefer joachim loew for long term he is one of the best coaches there is
mmn0404
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Psychaz » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:49 pm

been away for a few days, glad to see Heynckes as our new coach
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Louis Van Gaal said " Heynckes is an experienced coach , and i have read that he is a friend of the board , so because of that , he has An Advantage compared to me "
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby walter » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 pm

LVG to Hamburg SV? :shock:
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Element » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:39 pm

walter wrote:LVG to Hamburg SV? :shock:

We read that before

but Lvg Stated that he wants to take one year rest before he starts coaching again
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

IMO LVG will struggle to find a job outside of his country His stubbornness, and arrogance will rub alot of people the wrong way, not to mention alot all the big clubs, and even second rate clubs simply wont give him the time he needs to build a team the way he likes. We were lucky we had 2-3 players who could step in from the youth ranks and deliver right away, alot of other clubs wont have that.

LVG is a good coach tactically (at least when things are going his way), but as a whole package he is nothing special.
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News