You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby AvatarX » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:41 pm

MrLinky wrote:So, Heynckes it is. Not really an appointment that leaves me speechless in excitement. He's a balanced and authoritative coach who can keep the squad together. He's relatively old, I don't see him developing something in the long run or pushing for transfers, he'll just work with what he gets. My guess is he'll be more of an administrator who's just gonna manage what we currently have. His way of playing the game promises more defensive stability and reliability, but at the same time not much of an offensive spectacle. I don't think he's gonna leave us threadbare like Magath did, but I also doubt he's gonna take us significantly forward. He knows the club and the environment he'll work in, he likes to bring forward young players and knows how to handle the stars. So clearly, his appointment as head-coach carries certain Pros and Cons with it, in which neither side is really in the position to outweigh the other. At the end of the day, a decision you can live with. I'm not satisfied nor am I unsatisfied. I pray he'll prove me and all my doubts wrong and will be more than a temporary solution for the club.

I can't say that I'm happy for the same reasons. I think he is too conservative to make real changes.
I just hope that he will insist to bring some good transfers for our defensive line and I also hope that we won't play that predictable and outdated 4-4-2 diamond.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:44 pm

AvatarX wrote:I also hope that we won't play that predictable and outdated 4-4-2 diamond.

LOL LOL

For me , The 4-4-2 Diamond is the best , most unpredictable and hardest formation to play

Because there are 4 central players and NO wingers

Formations with Wings are predicted (run from the side, dribble and Cross)

however, our 2 Stars are wingers , so it will 100% Be a winged Formation ( 4-4-2 classic , 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:46 pm

MrLinky wrote:So, Heynckes it is. Not really an appointment that leaves me speechless in excitement. He's a balanced and authoritative coach who can keep the squad together. He's relatively old, I don't see him developing something in the long run or pushing for transfers, he'll just work with what he gets. My guess is he'll be more of an administrator who's just gonna manage what we currently have. His way of playing the game promises more defensive stability and reliability, but at the same time not much of an offensive spectacle. I don't think he's gonna leave us threadbare like Magath did, but I also doubt he's gonna take us significantly forward. He knows the club and the environment he'll work in, he likes to bring forward young players and knows how to handle the stars. So clearly, his appointment as head-coach carries certain Pros and Cons with it, in which neither side is really in the position to outweigh the other. At the end of the day, a decision you can live with. I'm not satisfied nor am I unsatisfied. I pray he'll prove me and all my doubts wrong and will be more than a temporary solution for the club.

I can't say that I'm happy for the same reasons. I think he is too conservative to make real changes.
I just hope that he will insist to bring some good transfers for our defensive line and I also hope that we won't play that predictable and outdated 4-4-2 diamond.

he plays with 4-2-3-1 with Leverkusen
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby appudds » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:47 pm

I have a huge feeling we will play this.
..............................................GK.......................................................
....Lahm...........................CB..............Badstuber...........................LB.......
...............................................Schweini..............................................
......................................Gustavo/Kroos................................................
......Robben..............................Mueller.....................................Ribery......
..................................................Gomez..............................................
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:48 pm

appudds wrote:I have a huge feeling we will play this.
..............................................GK.......................................................
....Lahm...........................CB..............Badstuber...........................LB.......
...............................................Schweini..............................................
......................................Gustavo/Kroos................................................
......Robben..............................Mueller.....................................Ribery......
..................................................Gomez..............................................

No offense

but isnt this our current Starting Formation !!! (with Badstuber having a temporary Break !!!)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Jupp Heynckes is a short term fix for sure. I'm certain the Bayern Board have long-term goals that will include getting a coach but for now we can rely on a coach the team knows well and visa versa. He will bring stability to a quality team that is quite unstable at the moment. Also, the Board can make player transfer decisions based on what they feel is best for the team instead of allowing a coach to decide that. A perfect example is losing Lucio solely because of LvG. So, let's not get overly fussed by this decision. Instead, let's see what the Board will do in the summer transfer market.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Element wrote:No offense

but isnt this our current Starting Formation !!! (with Badstuber having a temporary Break !!!)

I know.. But i feel this will be it
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby pavlos21 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm

i am really disappointed for heynckes.he is an old school german coach with no fantasy.i hope he wont end a flop.when you have robben and ribery and tons of money to get the best you choose a coach from a different football school or at least a young one like klopp.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:45 pm

I really like that formation but it will be stupid to use it when you have Robbery. It would mean something like Ribery as CAM and Robben as a forward.

I think we will play 4-2-1-3, or keep the 4-2-3-1.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:53 pm

I think he will do a good job in organizing our team...

What he needs to do is to improve our defensive play and not touch the attack :)

If he manages to get a GK and 1 or 2 defenders and they gel in with his defensive tactics..than we have a team that can win something.

And lets hope he brings Vidal or Adler [if we dont buy Neuer] with him :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:56 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:And lets hope he brings Vidal or Adler [if we dont buy Neuer] with him

Where to put Vidal ? LB?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:06 pm

I would bring Vidal only if Tymo leaves. Vidal and Gustavo can fight for the starting spot. I don't think Heynckes will consider Kroos for the CM position, but as #1 backup for Robbery and Muller. Unless Muller moves to ST and Kroos takes the CAM position, but that means dropping Gomez.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:02 pm

I think he can play multiple positions as he is quality player.

If I remember right he played as RB, DM, MC and as LB
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby vijay92 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:12 pm

heynckes is simply the best option available apart from guus hiddink. There wont be no problem with the board and he is a solid coach with a good reputation. I would have been more excited with a new and fresh manager who is a more innovative like the one at porto or even a guy like dutt but that probably would have ended like klinsman. A proven manager to suit bayern are not available except heynckes. guys like benitez and reykaard would have ended with the boardroom problems.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 pm

vijay92 wrote:benitez and reykaard would have ended with the boardroom problems.

Benitez for sure :)

Spanish cook heh
sch0ll7

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News