You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby imicus » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:48 pm

But effective............sure he is not a long/medium range answer, but considering the importance of next season, hosting the CL final, the board will not want experimental games, and, as you have said, with the proper defensive reinforcements, the squad will be very solid, with real chance to win the CL at home :roll: :roll:
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:16 pm

The style doesn't really matter. Barca have a simply style, however they always win. Inter had a simply style last season and managed to win everything. In the end the players decide, it's like when Robben attacks, you always know that he'll run to the left and shot, the thing is that you can't do anything to stop it.

I think you understimate Heynckes a bit. He can be "our Rijkaard" in that way. Why can't he make us a solid team with a better type of football? LVG was good but his style is too old, that slow football doesn't work nowdays. Also, I rather win everything one season than anything, look at Inter, they're a much powerful team than 2 or 3 years ago.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm

shileno wrote:I think you understimate Heynckes a bit. He can be "our Rijkaard" in that way. Why can't he make us a solid team with a better type of football? LVG was good but his style is too old, that slow football doesn't work nowdays. Also, I rather win everything one season than anything, look at Inter, they're a much powerful team than 2 or 3 years ago.

Yes , Heynckes is very good and i actually liked his football in the last 5 matches after Klinsmann being Sacked

he also won awards by himself , and did amazing with Leverkusen

only thing that worries me is that him suddenly quiting without firing him

Heynckes plays REALISTIC , he understands the Rule Books of tactics and plays according to them , but he has not come up with A Special Tactic our style Like Van Gaal

Van Gaal introduced a totally new Style to the Bundesliga where the ball was 80 minutes with Bayern every match !!!

about Van Gaal , Louis Van Gaal Tactic Is Amazing , but not flexible and vivid , if 1 even little minor mistake happens , the whole thing gets damaged and we suck (which happened a lot , mostly due to players out of position)

but if we play the LvG tactic without a single mistake ,we simply Dominate the opponent

scoring more than 3 goals , with ball possession of 70% or more
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Heynckes seems to be the stable option right now, just to give a secure go at the Munich CL final. After him, I fully expect Scholl to take over and do something memorable.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Uli Hoeness said that he is going to talk to Jupp Heynckes in the next few days and that he is optimistic

http://transfermarkt.de/de/praesident-h ... 58713.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Element wrote:Uli Hoeness said that he is going to talk to Jupp Heynckes in the next few days and that he is optimistic

This means that Heynckes will almost definitely be our coach next season. Or perhaps Hoeness may try to fool him that he will be our coach so that he can make tactical mistakes when Bayern meet Leverkusen :twisted:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby quaazi » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 pm

MUTU wrote:
This means that Heynckes will almost definitely be our coach next season. Or perhaps Hoeness may try to fool him that he will be our coach so that he can make tactical mistakes when Bayern meet Leverkusen :twisted:

That game is going to be awwwwwwkwaaaaard.

By the way, if Kahn ever becomes coach, the revenge for this is going to be biblical.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:50 am

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:20 am

ok we can say it's official now
good luck for both sides
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MrLinky » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:20 pm

So, Heynckes it is. Not really an appointment that leaves me speechless in excitement. He's a balanced and authoritative coach who can keep the squad together. He's relatively old, I don't see him developing something in the long run or pushing for transfers, he'll just work with what he gets. My guess is he'll be more of an administrator who's just gonna manage what we currently have. His way of playing the game promises more defensive stability and reliability, but at the same time not much of an offensive spectacle. I don't think he's gonna leave us threadbare like Magath did, but I also doubt he's gonna take us significantly forward. He knows the club and the environment he'll work in, he likes to bring forward young players and knows how to handle the stars. So clearly, his appointment as head-coach carries certain Pros and Cons with it, in which neither side is really in the position to outweigh the other. At the end of the day, a decision you can live with. I'm not satisfied nor am I unsatisfied. I pray he'll prove me and all my doubts wrong and will be more than a temporary solution for the club.

shileno wrote:I think you understimate Heynckes a bit. He can be "our Rijkaard" in that way. Why can't he make us a solid team with a better type of football? LVG was good but his style is too old

It's ironic to hear that from someone who never gets tired of undervaluing Bundesliga players, but is now suddenly playing the underestimation card for a Bundesliga coach. What's Heynckes’ style if van Gaal's is "old"? He kept subbing in defender after defender last time we played them at their own homeground just to keep the scoreline at 1-1. Let's not forget the respective form of each team at the time.

Element wrote:and did amazing with Leverkusen

Leverkusen have been investing. Considering the quality of the squad in his availability, he did a good job there. Nothing more and nothing less than that. He only managed them to 4th place last season, didn't do much on the European stage and is now looking like he'll make the CL, benefiting from the poor season of the likes of Bayern, Schalke, Werder and Bremen.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Welcome back Don Jupp :D
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:50 pm

It's official! Jupp Heynckes will be the FC Bayern coach for the next 2 seasons.

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/aktuell ... /28819.php
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Jim_S » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Welcome back to Bayern Mister Heynckes :D
I really hope he brings new success to BM.

Didn't see many matches of Leverkusen this year. Is he a coach which lets his team play offensive like Van Gaal did? I believe I read that he adviced the Bayern-board to contract LvG back in 2009. Is that true?
Jim_S
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby shileno » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:14 pm

MrLinky wrote:It's ironic to hear that from someone who never gets tired of undervaluing Bundesliga players, but is now suddenly playing the underestimation card for a Bundesliga coach. What's Heynckes’ style if van Gaal's is "old"? He kept subbing in defender after defender last time we played them at their own homeground just to keep the scoreline at 1-1. Let's not forget the respective form of each team at the time.

I always saw Heynckes as an excellent coach, one of the best german ones out there. When I said that LVG style is old I was talkign about the football, it's something that doesn't really works now, pretty much like the italian style too. There are not many teams out there that can keep a result in a match, maybe Inter was the only one who did it last season. See this video to make it clear, at the time Ajax was amazing, but if you see it right now, you won't be that surprised; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGWK5ifmBdQ

Sure Heynckes is a short term coach, but it's better than nothing. We can get more players now, make a team and hopefully win titles being the best and not because we had the best. We can always look for someone younger after him.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Hopefully he brings Ballack with him [-o< [-o< [-o<

Welcome back Jupp =D> =D> =D>
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News