You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 52

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Mazen96 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... kusen-jupp

Don Jupp is joining us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Payam » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 pm

[quote="Mazen96"]http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2011/03/20/2403353/robin-dutt-to-leave-freiburg-for-bayer-leverkusen-jupp

Don Jupp is joining us!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

Fun thought, if it's announced this monday that Jupp Heyneckes is joning us iin the summer, then the match against Leverkusen might be very interesting.

Suggesting... :twisted: :twisted:
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Payam wrote:
Mazen96 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2011/03/20/2403353/robin-dutt-to-leave-freiburg-for-bayer-leverkusen-jupp

Don Jupp is joining us!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

Fun thought, if it's announced this monday that Jupp Heyneckes is joning us iin the summer, then the match against Leverkusen might be very interesting.

Suggesting... :twisted: :twisted:

hahah yeah i was thinking the same.

i was also thinking maybe we're pretending we want jupp just so that he as a leverkusen coach will do whatever he can to get Bayern is CL next year. But that's very unlikely :D
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Switching Coaches Solves Nothing... In the Long Term

Postby tflags » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Ok. So FCB is on the brink of announcing a new coach. Great. Now raise your hand if you feel we have solved anything for next season?
What is the point? Sacking coaches is a extremely short term solution and getting a new coach really cements nothing.

Don't get me wrong. I think LvG's sacking was spot on. After the Inter lost, I agree not even the most ardent LvG supporter thought he should stay. We certainly needed to rattle the cage. But we have not solved anything in the long term. And the funny part is, we have definitively NOT seen the last of LvG at FCB...
We are about to confirm Heynckes. Maybe this week. But the guy comes with a bag of uncertainties. We is certainly not the Dalai Lama of CL Cups and FCB has, despite Real Madrid's miracle, his most successful club as a coach. But what happens if next year we don't even make it to the first 4 spots? What if not even having that precious extra CL place meant nothing if we don't qualify? Then the same amount of fans we are now cheering LvG departure will probably look back and say: "Look, we were better of with that old guy. He even took us to the finals... we almost got the treble..."
Coaches come and go. And according to his career, Heynckes is not a sure bet. We don't know if he will get us back where we want to go or help discover new lows. What I do know is, very soon we will probably look back at what we achieved with LvG and say... "Hum, maybe we were better of with that dutch guy who showed that italian player his balls and us the German double..."
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Heynckes as expected turned down the contract extension with Leverkusen and gave his final word which is NO

But still he said that nothing that serious went with Bayern he admitted that Rumminege contacted him after LVG dismissal and he said he called his friend Hoeness but still nothing official in it
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Re: Switching Coaches Solves Nothing... In the Long Term

Postby Mazen96 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:00 pm

tflags wrote:Ok. So FCB is on the brink of announcing a new coach. Great. Now raise your hand if you feel we have solved anything for next season?
What is the point? Sacking coaches is a extremely short term solution and getting a new coach really cements nothing.

Don't get me wrong. I think LvG's sacking was spot on. After the Inter lost, I agree not even the most ardent LvG supporter thought he should stay. We certainly needed to rattle the cage. But we have not solved anything in the long term. And the funny part is, we have definitively NOT seen the last of LvG at FCB...
We are about to confirm Heynckes. Maybe this week. But the guy comes with a bag of uncertainties. We is certainly not the Dalai Lama of CL Cups and FCB has, despite Real Madrid's miracle, his most successful club as a coach. But what happens if next year we don't even make it to the first 4 spots? What if not even having that precious extra CL place meant nothing if we don't qualify? Then the same amount of fans we are now cheering LvG departure will probably look back and say: "Look, we were better of with that old guy. He even took us to the finals... we almost got the treble..."
Coaches come and go. And according to his career, Heynckes is not a sure bet. We don't know if he will get us back where we want to go or help discover new lows. What I do know is, very soon we will probably look back at what we achieved with LvG and say... "Hum, maybe we were better of with that dutch guy who showed that italian player his balls and us the German double..."

I think Don Jupp Will do better because he's more open minded than others and because he's not as stubborn as LVG.Don't get me wrong I think LVG's a great coach I just think he's too Stubborn and too idealistic. Heynckes will definitely be an improvement.Especially considering that hadn't it been for him two seasons ago, we would have been playing europa league last season
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby appudds » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Flash news
Bayer Leverkusen coach Jupp Heynckes has denied rumours that he has made a commitment to join Bayern Munich in the summer.

Earlier today, Leverkusen's official website confirmed that the 65-year-old will be replaced by current Freiburg boss Robin Dutt at season's end, fuelling rumours that the former Real Madrid tactician will rejoin Bayern in the summer.

Heynckes is currently said to be Bayern's first-choice replacement for lame duck coach Louis van Gaal, however, in an personal press statement, he said: "There is no commitment from me, nor have there been negotiations with Bayern thus far."

Heynckes has long been on good terms with the Bayern management, and coached die Roten from 1987-1991, as well as for a brief stint in the spring of 2009.

At the end of the 2009 season, he declined to extend his contract in order to take the position at Leverkusen, where he has since been very successful, and appears to have the club well on their way to qualification for the Champions League.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby AvatarX » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 pm

I found quite the opposite:

Heynckes confirms Bayern talks

"...Heynckes has confirmed he has held initial talks with the club, although he has not accepted nor declined their offer to manage the Bavarian giants next term..."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 29,00.html
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:56 pm

The truth is somewhere in between. He did get calls from Bayern but he hasn't yet received a formal offer (or else he doesn't want to show that he did). I doubt it would be confirmed soon either. It wouldn't be very professional seeing that Bayern are still to play Leverkusen...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Just read that Jupp Heynckes wants to Bring his assistant in Leverkusen Peter Hermann

however , Leverkusen are not allowing Hermann to leave
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 pm

I am a bit annoyed that not a single other coach has been linked with us.

Nothing about the young Porto coach...or Hiddink or Schuster. :roll:

Dont get me wrong I would be OK with Heckneyes and he really doesn't need to do much with the players and team we have right now (just fix the bloody defense).

I really would have liked Rijkard here....he could have continued LVG's philosophy but he is more balanced and he understands set-piece defense and defense is also key...Why are we not attached with Rijkard is beyond me?
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Think about it. We could have an almost idential coaching progression like Barca (but be better cause of our german foundation in long-term :twisted: ).

Stage 1
LVG - foundation of philosophy + nurtures youth talent

Stage 2
Rijkard - fine tunes philosophy and continued development. Win next years CL, like Barca did in 06.

Stage 3
Scholl/Khan - New era of European dominance with a homegrown coach who believes in attacking philosophy.

Its either that, or the one i would have MUCH MUCH rather preferred is this one :-

Stage 1
LVG - foundation of philosophy + nurtures youth talent

Stage 2
Klopp/Loew - Modernization of philosophy, replicating the mix of total football and modern German football - Era of european dominance begins now.

Stage 3
Scholl/Klopp - Continued progression of philosophy but already a European giant at this point.

I really don't see where Heckneyes fits in any of our long term "playstyle" goals.... :( His playstyle is so simple....

In the end though...whoever we get needs to get him ASAP in the summer, so that the team can learn his style quickly.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Klopp/Loew

You can forget both of these, they are very unlikely, especially Loew who has just extended his contract to 2014.

Also, I don't think we should be replicating Barcelona. We are FC Bayern, we have our own identity, and we don't need to copy what other things are doing. Mia San Mia!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Barca has ten times better players than us. Sure, we have Ribery, they don't have a good LW. We'll never be as good as them since we don't have Messi, and Robben might be great but, he's not a great team player like him.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:49 pm

I agree with what both Aequitas and MUTU said. We should not be trying to copy Barcelona. Many have tried, all have failed. We should create our own style, and become better than Barcelona.

However, I also agree that Heynckes is not the ideal man. He is a great coach, and with him here, and a new defense line, we will probably have a GREAT season. But I don't want a one-off season like Inter had (although with their luck they're going to have a good season again). I want Bayern to become a European giant again, if possible, the dominant force (which right now is Barcelona). Heynckes is not the answer to that. He won't give us more than 1 or 2 years, and like Aequitas said, his style is simple.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News