You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 52

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby quaazi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:11 am

I'd think there would be a big crater where Barcelona used to be then.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:27 pm

and some ashes :D
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby imicus » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 am

uzi716 wrote:
hgb09 wrote:They're saying he's the next Mourinho. http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editor ... illas-boas

Jose Mourinho is the man I want to see managing us but if we can get the younger and cheaper version of him I am all for it.

I dont like Mourinho, neither his character nor his type of playing game. First, he is very controversial, he was in England, in Italy and he is in Spain nowadays, everyday he has some trouble with other coaches, referees, players....... I do not like that kind of behaviour. Second, purely football talk, his squads are awful to be watched, and he has no excuse, as he has always, except for Porto, coached very rich squads, with a lot of money to spend, and, third, his win rate is not so good, considering this fact, I think that winning one or two premiers, and no champions league, with Chelsea is a big fail considering the enormous amount of money he spent there. Regarding Inter, he won the CL, but the squad have won the italian league several seasons withou him. Actually at R. Madrid he is being critized a lot cause he uses three defensive midfielders and, though he is winning a lot of matches, obviously cause his forwards are very good (and expensive) he is winning for his quality, not for the colective play.

By the way, spanish press is talking about Laudrup as a candidate for Bayern
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby imicus » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:50 am

Nerlinger denies Low will be our next coach, and says there will be a "reasonable but convincing solution", this should mean Heynkess, i guess
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 pm

His home record is....be ready for this.... 9 YEARS UNDEFEATED!! :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Until he meet Barca, hell I even think Lyon will end that streak :lol:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby imicus » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:His home record is....be ready for this.... 9 YEARS UNDEFEATED!! :)

yes, playoff statistics, fantastic numbers, and translated to titles it means: one CL in nine years with financially great squads :mrgreen:
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:26 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:His home record is....be ready for this.... 9 YEARS UNDEFEATED!! :)

That stat is only for league games :twisted: He lost some home games in CL with Inter

imicus wrote: Second, purely football talk, his squads are awful to be watched, and he has no excuse, as he has always, except for Porto, coached very rich squads, with a lot of money to spend, and, third, his win rate is not so good, considering this fact, I think that winning one or two premiers, and no champions league, with Chelsea is a big fail considering the enormous amount of money he spent there. Regarding Inter, he won the CL, but the squad have won the italian league several seasons withou him. Actually at R. Madrid he is being critized a lot cause he uses three defensive midfielders and, though he is winning a lot of matches, obviously cause his forwards are very good (and expensive) he is winning for his quality, not for the colective play.

Whaaaaaaat?

- Real Madrid actually plays really good football. And you see him replacing a defender with an attacking player very often. He is not playing defensive this year

- 3 defensive midfielders?? What??? Ha played with Khedira, Lass and Alonso together very few games this season. His lineup is
Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Carvalho, Marcelo, Alonso, Khedira, Ronaldo, Di Maria, Özil, Benzema

- his win rate is not so good?? How can you say that?? Mourinho won CL with PORTO and Inter. he also won the TREBLE last year and I think that he did the same with Porto in 2004. Last season he defeated Premier Leagur winner, Spanish league winner and Bundesliga winner in his way to the CL.
He couldn't succeed in CL with Chelsea, but he owned Manchester United in the Premier League. Winning CL is not as easy as "Hey, we get Mourinho and some players and we win CL"
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby AvatarX » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:09 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I think that he did the same with Porto in 2004.

No, only 6 European teams have archived that:

Club Country Confederation Year(s) Titles won
    Celtic Scotland UEFA 1966–67[a] Scottish Football League, Scottish Cup, European Cup
    Ajax Netherlands 1971–72 Eredivisie, KNVB Cup, European Cup
    PSV Eindhoven Netherlands 1987–88 Eredivisie, KNVB Cup, European Cup
    Manchester United England 1998–99 FA Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA Champions League
    Barcelona Spain 2008–09 La Liga, Copa del Rey, UEFA Champions League
    Internazionale Italy 2009–10 Serie A, Coppa Italia, UEFA Champions League

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treble_(as ... n_football)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby The Spyware » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:02 pm

He won the treble with Porto in 2003 but including Uefa Cup not the CL and the year after he won the CL and the league and lost the domestic cup final
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Louis van Gaal said that he will leave Bayern at the end of the season even if he wins the Champions League.

Source: http://www.corrieredellosport.it/champi ... o+la+Coppa
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby imicus » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:17 pm

I guess you mean that he is winning a lot of matches, cause playing couter-attack as primary startegy with 400 mill. euros budget and having spent 300 in the last two summers seems not enough for RMadrid, I seems that you can build an squad to dominate the matches and make good and shiny football. When you have that money to spend you are obliged to get something more than results, unless you are the likes of Capello, Clemente or so, who are clear examples of boring but effective squads.

Finally I suppose you have nothing to say about his character, and the fact that he had troubles in England and Italy, and now in Spain and I do not know if in Portugal, though he is likely to have them also
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Just Read that Leverkusen have given up on Jupp Heynckes and that they are looking for a replacement

and that Bayern are offering him a 2-year contract , but he still has to discuss it with his wife because he promised here to retire after this season

Beckenbauer said " It is amazing that he is still here with Fire with his YOUNG 65 years , he had proved earlier , after jurgen klinsmann , that he can Be A Coach of Bayern"

========
also , Schalke are after RAlf Rangnick

WTH are clubs interested in their former coaches
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:23 am

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... boten.html

Looks like Heynckes will be bayern coach. :D :D :D
( Hopefully he will bring Ballack with him =P~ :roll: [-o< :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby es_bih » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:29 am

ballackfcb wrote:http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2FBILD%2Fsport%2Ffussball%2Fbundesliga%2Fvereine%2Fbayern%2F2011%2F03%2F15%2Fjupp-heynckes%2Fbekommt-zwei-jahres-vertrag-angeboten.html

Looks like Heynckes will be bayern coach. :D :D :D
( Hopefully he will bring Ballack with him =P~ :roll: [-o< :wink:

Bring that drama queen? Are you kidding me? We got rid of MvB just for that fact; that he was too old, and didn't want to admit it to himself, and now bring another Dinosaur on the stage that wont want to be a role player off the bench?
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News