You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:42 pm

MrLinky wrote:Maybe for one season, but then it begins all over again and history starts repeating itself.

This is exactly why I don't want Heynckes, because other than that he's a great coach.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Element wrote:Uli Hoeness said " The Early Release of Heynckes back in 1991 was my biggest mistake ,I am sure that he could have brought at us further that time"

and now , Hamburg wants Louis Van Gaal
http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundes ... -hsv_17804

I would love for him to stay in the BL... It's a great idea...
And Hamburg is a good option... a big team with lots of support... and they don't have an ever-persistent must-win pressure, which makes more room for his experiments there....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby appudds » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:31 am

MrLinky wrote:I’m unhappy to see him go, I’ll say it clearly. It’s been no secret that I was and am a supporter of his way of interpreting the game. Ultimately, it was a mixture of things that led to his era in Munchen coming to an end. The source of the current state of things at Bayern is surely to be found in last summer’s negligence regarding our transfer activities. Whether it was the management alone or in cooperation with van Gaal, there’s no way we can know for certain, only thing we do know is that it was a mistake. Central-defence has been our Achilles’ heel for 2 years now, but nothing was done about it. We’ve had problems at full-back for over 2 years now (ever since Sagnol retired really), depending on where Lahm played, the other side was constantly covered by unsuitable and ineffective options, but nothing was done about it. Just to mention the most evident weak points.

Our issues go a little deeper than just van Gaal and his coaching staff and they’re not gonna be solved by hiring a new head-coach who has to begin all over again. Most certainly not by Heynckes who seems to be the top candidate right now. Maybe for one season, but then it begins all over again and history starts repeating itself. There’s not a sign of long-term strategic planning, we buy and sell depending on gut instinct. One successful year is enough to cloud the management’s judgement and make everything seem perfect to them. This whole 2-year rhythm is comedy material when you seriously go about analyzing it.Watching a Bayern game these days feels like going to a funeral, and not just because of what happens on the pitch. This is a big club we’re talking about that will climb back up no matter how deep it falls. I’m personally just hoping for some more intelligent foresight and vision in the future. Stagnating means stepping backwards in today’s football business and as long as we don’t implement that idea of always moving forward and continually increasing the team’s quality we’re gonna be stuck in this same old "one bad season follows one good season" pattern.

Oh, and those guys who only show up here in match threads of the games we lose with the sole intention to inject bad blood and bitterness are pretty pathetic. I can’t recall their usernames cause they’re not really worth even a fraction of my time, but I think I remember it was two of them.

Ok. Let me recollect some things. Wat you told is right. Our board is also to blame for this.L
Look at ourselves 6 years back.
We got Lahm back from loan (starter)
Look at our selves 4 years back
We bought Ribery (still a starter) when we needed a solid winger.
Look at ourselves 2 seasons back
We bought Gomez (Starter), Robben (starter), found Mueller(starter), found Badstuber (starter), re-invented Schweinsteiger(starter)
So, within the span of every 2 years, we buy/found/changed players who are starters (7 out of the 11)
We also have Kroos/Gustavo to fight for the 8th spot out of 11
So, remaining we will have 3 spots we need to fill the gap (One GK, One Solid CB, One Solid LB)
And its been no secret our board are after these 3 positions.
So, considering the patter which flows, we will, hopefully, close those 3 gaps this summer.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby imicus » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 am

I would say four gaps, including a second starting CB, IMO Badstuber has not reached the required level to be considered the absolute starter for FCB. My proposal is a bit different, Lahm back to the left, where he is really something different, while on the right he performs just well, Contento as his backup, two RBs, maybe Bosingwa (for free, great bussiness, nothing to lose) and another young and promising one (someone from the second squad ????), Badstuber and Van Buyten as backup, or in the first case starting/backing up, and two absolutely solid CBs. Breno out, and for the gate of course Neuer, fantastic playoff vs Valencia, that save in the second half in the one vs one with the spanish striker was the key of the match.

this means five players in the defensive organization. The positive point in the "VanGaalgate" is that I am sure that any coach that comes to bayern will ask for these reinforcements, and he will not start making experimental games like now the dutchman is acting.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Giovane Elber says that he only sees one man for the Bayern Job

this one is Ralf Rangnick

Elber said " Rangnick is a good coach , and would fit here in Munich , What he has done with a little club like Hoffenheim is astonishing , he also has a good eye for new players "
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 pm

I think Ralf Ragnick is a good coach, but he's not been proven to be able to handle star players like Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger and Lahm. His best player at Hoffenheim was Luiz Gustavo. He's also unproven in important Champions League matches. It's one thing doing well domestically (Magath was good at this) but another thing doing well internationally.

So Giovane Elber may be right, but there are no facts backing his claims.

Also, Bayern can't always buy "new players", sometimes they need to buy ready-made stars such as Klose, Toni, Ribery and Robben.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby imicus » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:20 pm

MUTU wrote:I think Ralf Ragnick is a good coach, but he's not been proven to be able to handle star players like Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger and Lahm. His best player at Hoffenheim was Luiz Gustavo. He's also unproven in important Champions League matches. It's one thing doing well domestically (Magath was good at this) but another thing doing well internationally.

So Giovane Elber may be right, but there are no facts backing his claims.

Also, Bayern can't always buy "new players", sometimes they need to buy ready-made stars such as Klose, Toni, Ribery and Robben.

I totally agree, in fact, we should buy each year one of these ready stars, together with some young promising players, but always with a solid frame in the squad
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Former FC Bayern midfielder Ze Roberto said: "Jupp Heynckes is the perfect coach for Bayern Munich. He's doing a great job at Bayer Leverkusen and has already been at Bayern. He is also a great friend of Uli Hoeness, chairman of Bayern. He is certainly the best option they have."

Source: http://www.intergoles.com/noticias/la_b ... 27348.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Ralf Rangnick -the football professor- is a great coach.... but there are reasons why he is not suitable for us:
1>> He is kind of an egomaniac, and does not have a good history of dealing with his former clubs' managers... He was fired at Schalke, even when he was getting results, because of this.... and he had problems at Hoffenheim with Hopp, which finally led to his resignation....
2>> He is unproven in European stages: CL... He needs to work at a bigger club first, and do well in the CL, and only then Bayern might neglect the first reason and offer him the job.

I have a feeling that Jurgen Klopp is destined to be our next coach.... But he is also unproven at European stages, and It's also very unlikely that he leaves his job this summer... So there are two options for us:
1>> Ignoring Klopp, and going for another big name, one who can build on LvG's good work, and one who is able to bring success for us... perhaps someone like Guus Hiddink would fit here perfectly... Problem is, there are not many "available" names in this category.... Especially knowing that we are only interested in those familiar with die Deutsche Sprache...
2>> We go for a temporary solution until Klopp becomes available, probably in summer 2012, and that could be Jupp Heynckes... He is a great coach with great experience and good resume, knows how to work with young talents, is capable of rebuilding the defensive structure of our tactics, has a very good relationship with the board... So he basically has what it takes to succeed in here, he may not be the best choice, but he is a pretty safe one... this is until we can get our next great option, probably Klopp, in 2012 or 2013.... In the meantime, Klopp or any other potential candidate amongst young promising German coaches must prove themselves in European stages...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:32 pm

DAMN , we SURELY DONT NEED THAT

Louis van Gaal said that he does not rule out his early resignation from his job as FC Bayern Muenchen Coach

he said that during the remaining 3.5 months , if he feels that things between him and the players are not right , he will leave

he also added that he will rest for one year , then become a NT coach AFTER euro2012
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:09 pm

I am curious

How many of you would like Magath to come back here?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:12 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:How many of you would like Magath to come back here?

I am 100% With Magath Back

i said that 1 or 2 pages before this page
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:20 pm

I am not sure what my answer to my own question is.

I see Magath as a really good coach, one of the best. But I am not sure he would fit here. I am talking about his methods , and not considering his past with Bayern.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Stigger » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Im not 100% ok with this since he has been very anti-bayern recently...
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AvatarX » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:How many of you would like Magath to come back here?

I am 100% With Magath Back

i said that 1 or 2 pages before this page

From what I remember about him coaching us, I am 100% against that...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News