You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 54

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby KAHN » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 am

armbrust wrote:
I can bet his IQ is twice the size of yours!

Come on , dont get obtuse just bc you are a fan. You know that he isnt very smart.

http://www.thelocal.de/sport/20100403-26303.html
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Element » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Louis Van Gaal Will leave after this Season
Armin Veh will leave HSV after this Season
and now Magath will Maximumly leave after the season

Bundesliga Changin' Coaches :P

====================================
AFTER some hard work ,Here is A Comparison Between the 10 Most Discussed Coaches Here (HOPE YOU LIKE IT )

( i did not Put Loew because he is a NT coach )
and put Benitez even though our Board has said that they do not want him because of his Bad German

HERE IS THE TABLE (made By me , not copied from any other Website , Stats are from transfermarkt.de)

Stats And Titles With Bayern (only coaches who actually coached us before)

Louis Van Gaal : coached 91 matches ,scoring 2.22 Goals per game , Conceding 1.02 Goals per game , Averaging 2.03 points

Magath : Coached 131 Matches , Scoring 2.05 Goals Per Game , Conceding 0.98 Goals per game , Averaging 2.13 Points

Hitzfeld : Coached 313 Matches , Scoring 2.08 Goals Per Game , Conceding 1.02 Goals per game , Averaging 2.05 Points

Heynckes : Coached 157 Matches , Scoring 2.08 Goals Per Game , Conceding 1.05 Goals per game , Averaging 1.95 Points
as interim coach : Coached 5 games Scoring 2.40 Goals Per Game , Conceding 1.00 Goals per game , Averaging 2.60 Points

=====
Conclusion , STAT WISE Louis Van Gaal is among the worlds best , and Bayerns best ( especially in offense)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 pm

But those stats are of little use if he doesn't win the games that matter to us this season, is the problem. :(
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby shileno » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Great work Element. Don't forget that LVG had something that no one else had (except Schuster), Robben ;)

All are great choices, except for Benitez and Magath IMO.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby armbrust » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Good for him,its seems that hes preparing to start a hardware store or something like that.

Just inmagine him at the halftime punching everyone in the looker room, then half of our players would want to leave.The first one will be rooben for sure.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby KAHN » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:53 am

armbrust wrote:

Good for him,its seems that hes preparing to start a hardware store or something like that.

Just inmagine him at the halftime punching everyone in the looker room, then half of our players would want to leave.The first one will be rooben for sure.

I didn't say he should be a coach. I think he will be great manager one day( with a very diplomatic and good natured PR assistant). He is one of the most intelligent football players out there and that doesn't say much but still he is willing to work on him self and is not like some that think just because they were great players they don't need diploma and experience to became coach or manager. You are very wrong to insult people like him. [-X
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby appudds » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:29 am

Borussia Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp has ruled himself out of replacing Louis van Gaal in the Bayern Munich hotseat at the end of the season.

Van Gaal and Bayern have come to a decision to go their separate ways in the summer as the defending German champions are struggling in the Bundesliga and are also out of the German Cup.

Klopp, whose Dortmund side lead the table in the German top flight by 12 points, has enhanced his reputation and there have been whispers that he could be approached by the Bayern board.

However, the 43-year-old has distanced himself from any such rumours and told Germany daily Bild, "If Bayern ring me, then I will tell them that I have a contract at Dortmund until 2014."

Turkey coach Guus Hiddink, former Tottenham Hotspur manager Martin Jol and Germany national team trainer Joachim Loew also have been named in the German media as possible candidates for the Bayern role.

Gone are the days when every1 in Germany wanted to be a part of FC Bayern Munchen
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby aria » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:46 am

i think it`s too soon for klopp to coach bayern-
martin jol would be the start of a juve-style complete collapse of the club.
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:22 am

aria wrote:i think it`s too soon for klopp to coach bayern-
martin jol would be the start of a juve-style complete collapse of the club.

=D> =D>
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Well done Element! +3 karma for the initiative of putting those stats together
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Uli Hoeness said " The Early Release of Heynckes back in 1991 was my biggest mistake ,I am sure that he could have brought at us further that time"

and now , Hamburg wants Louis Van Gaal

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundes ... -hsv_17804
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Element wrote:My first is still Bernd Schuster

No way :twisted:

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:49 pm

I’m unhappy to see him go, I’ll say it clearly. It’s been no secret that I was and am a supporter of his way of interpreting the game. Ultimately, it was a mixture of things that led to his era in Munchen coming to an end. The source of the current state of things at Bayern is surely to be found in last summer’s negligence regarding our transfer activities. Whether it was the management alone or in cooperation with van Gaal, there’s no way we can know for certain, only thing we do know is that it was a mistake. Central-defence has been our Achilles’ heel for 2 years now, but nothing was done about it. We’ve had problems at full-back for over 2 years now (ever since Sagnol retired really), depending on where Lahm played, the other side was constantly covered by unsuitable and ineffective options, but nothing was done about it. Just to mention the most evident weak points.

Our issues go a little deeper than just van Gaal and his coaching staff and they’re not gonna be solved by hiring a new head-coach who has to begin all over again. Most certainly not by Heynckes who seems to be the top candidate right now. Maybe for one season, but then it begins all over again and history starts repeating itself. There’s not a sign of long-term strategic planning, we buy and sell depending on gut instinct. One successful year is enough to cloud the management’s judgement and make everything seem perfect to them. This whole 2-year rhythm is comedy material when you seriously go about analyzing it.Watching a Bayern game these days feels like going to a funeral, and not just because of what happens on the pitch. This is a big club we’re talking about that will climb back up no matter how deep it falls. I’m personally just hoping for some more intelligent foresight and vision in the future. Stagnating means stepping backwards in today’s football business and as long as we don’t implement that idea of always moving forward and continually increasing the team’s quality we’re gonna be stuck in this same old "one bad season follows one good season" pattern.

Oh, and those guys who only show up here in match threads of the games we lose with the sole intention to inject bad blood and bitterness are pretty pathetic. I can’t recall their usernames cause they’re not really worth even a fraction of my time, but I think I remember it was two of them.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:42 pm

MrLinky wrote:We’ve had problems at full-back for over 2 years now (ever since Sagnol retired really),

Let me correct that, we've had problems for FOUR years now ever since Sagnol got that serious injury.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby walter » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:09 pm

The source of the current state of things at Bayern is surely to be found in last summer’s negligence regarding our transfer activities. Whether it was the management alone or in cooperation with van Gaal, there’s no way we can know for certain, only thing we do know is that it was a mistake.

It was certainly in cooperation with Van Gaal from what I can tell based on the interviews he gave. He never really pushed for any imortant transfers in our direction...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News