You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby AvatarX » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Maybe Loew wont suit Bayern, but German NT under him plays the kind of football we should play (and I must admit the kind that I like to watch). Fast passing, good defense, great technique and lethal attacks. All these with worse players than FCB has (apart from Oezil and Neuer - the second not for long I hope).

I really hope that our next coach make our players play like German NT...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 pm

uzi716 wrote:I'll take Hiddnik but Jose Mourinho =P~

Imagine Mourinho gets sacked at the end of the year :)

I am sure that he would want to try with us if Sir Alex Ferguson does not retire at the end of the season :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:17 pm

I would welcome Mourinho here, but only if he plays the style of football that Real Madrid are playing. I wouldn't want him to make our team play like Inter did last season, that would suck.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:23 pm

I DO NOT WANT LOEW because he wont work here

armbrust wrote:
Van Gaal is forcing our players into His Tactics , not making his tactic based on his players

this is your best qoute ever

YAY me :lol: :lol:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Just Read that Chelsea want Louis Van Gaal to replace Ancelotti who will probably coach Roma

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/03/07 ... roma-move/?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:41 pm

AvatarX wrote:I really hope that our next coach make our players play like German NT...

I agree. In my opinion, right now there is no other team, club or international, who plays the beautiful, and yet great and effective, football like the German NT.

Loew is one of my top choices, but he is unproven at club level. I think I can understand why Element and appudds are against him.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby walter » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:54 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
AvatarX wrote:I really hope that our next coach make our players play like German NT...

I agree. In my opinion, right now there is no other team, club or international, who plays the beautiful, and yet great and effective, football like the German NT.

Loew is one of my top choices, but he is unproven at club level. I think I can understand why Element and appudds are against him.

Being against Loew probably has to do with the Klinsmann experience. Klinsmann is a great motivator but regrettably he is kinda clueless about tactics and his biggest mistake coming to Bayern was to bring an unknown and untried at the European level assistant to take care of the tactics. But we have to remember that the mastermind tactician even in the Klinsmann days of the national team was always Loew. I think Loew would be the best possible coach, but I want him to stay with the national team. Loew, unlike LVG it seems, has always been clear about the relationship between players and tactics, even if at the NT this relationship works backwards, that is, we select the players for the tactics we want to play versus choosing the tactics depending on the players available.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby AvatarX » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Element wrote:Van Gaal is forcing our players into His Tactics , not making his tactic based on his players

I've said it some days earlier as the main difference between him and Hitzfeld:

AvatarX wrote:Hitzfeld is the kind of coach that makes a system suitable to the available players he has, while LVG is the quite opposite: He tries to fit the players into an already made up system.

Saying that after many posts means that I plugged this as a thought into your mind (Inception), or -in other words- you just being AvatarXized :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:46 pm

AvatarX wrote:Saying that after many posts means that I plugged this as a thought into your mind (Inception), or you just being AvatarXized

Neither.. Nor

I was just giving my statement

and about that , I have mentioned that Many many months ago

so if someone had be "Ized" , Its you . :mrgreen:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Element wrote:and about that , I have mentioned that Many many months ago

Mmmmm....nice try, but:

Posted by AvatarX » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 pm:
transfers-f1/mario-gomez-t2436-390.html?hilit=Hitzfeld%20fit#p64375

AvatarX wrote:Hitzfeld always tried to find tactics and playing style / system to fit with the players he has (that's why we were playing with a more defensive system and those crosses).

LVG has already a system in his mind and trying to fit the players into that system. This is the reason why he usually change players fav spots or styles.

There is no shame in thinking the same thought I had already put in your mind :D

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:13 pm

walter wrote:I think Loew would be the best possible coach, but I want him to stay with the national team.

TBH I would prefer if Loew stays with German NT until WC2014 if German NT continues to play like the last games (including WC2010) :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby raz25 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:15 pm

How about madirt winning CL and then having Mourinho as our coach? Would you like that to happen? I hate madrit too much, so I'm 50/50 lol.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby armbrust » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 pm

I can bet his IQ is twice the size of yours!

Come on , dont get obtuse just bc you are a fan. You know that he isnt very smart.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dambun » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 am

"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby uzi716 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:17 am

I want a young coach, not some old guy. I also want a coach who gets along with his players, LvG's biggest problem was his stubbornness and inability to get along with his players.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News