You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby dambun » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm

He is a professional and he won't deliberately sabotage us... or even not try to help... If he agreed to stay, it means he wants to help....
But you can't deny that on a subconscious level, he might not identify with us as he should, and that may unknowingly harm us.... And that's what I'm so afraid of....
Also knowing that he'll leave, it might affect players' level of submission towards his ideas and plans, and that's another negative factor...

And if we look at the past games, especially against Hannover, you can't help but to admit that the team has lost it's confidence, and that
sadly means they don't trust in LvG's plans anymore.... I don't know what LvG/the board have to offer right now to face this issue...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby johndear » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 pm

dambun wrote:He is a professional and he won't deliberately sabotage us... or even not try to help... If he agreed to stay, it means he wants to help....
But you can't deny that on a subconscious level, he might not identify with us as he should, and that may unknowingly harm us.... And that's what I'm so afraid of....
Also knowing that he'll leave, it might affect players' level of submission towards his ideas and plans, and that's another negative factor...

And if we look at the past games, especially against Hannover, you can't help but to admit that the team has lost it's confidence, and that
sadly means they don't trust in LvG's plans anymore.... I don't know what LvG/the board have to offer right now to face this issue...

i felt that way too regarding his ability to transform in tide time frame.

i also saw the way we play against Hannover.... we really don't have discipline or any creativity's in this match.... i saw player were moving around on the pitch but not in correct order or direction since they were kicking around and not paying attention on passes. but i still going to blame it on LvG regarding line-up and substitution.

Lahm/Badtuder/Breno/DvB/Contento should always play defend. if one of them injured we should put in emergency backup......
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Viperx » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Hello everyone!
for a long time i have been absent from this forum , but i have to say that whenever the club is troubled i seek comfort in the lines written here and my fellow FC Bayern fans.
First of all, i wanna say that i admire the fact that most of you guys are standing strong behind our current coach LVG.
Though i'd like to speak frankly : I do think that the current situation is a symptom of our board's policy through out the season - but lets be honest about LVG :
he may be a superior tactican , he may have a great eye for talent, he rediscovered Shwini as a true star, and he led us to glory last season - yet, he is very much responsible for the situation right along with the board.
The decision not make any reinforcments to the squad through out the season, the tactics applied in top games are two major factors in our downfall!
In an era where BL teams are playing extrmely fast and attractive football, LVG is not the right man to lead FCB.

I believe that LVG lacks the vision to make FCB a shining star in progressive modern football world - all teams know how to play against our current game plan and tactics, the defence lacks the stability it should have, the wings lack the creativity it supposed to have, and the attack lacks the edge and fertilty (and dont tell me about the number of goals socred this season, or concded for that matter)
As far as the coaching postion - it was the right thing to do to part ways with LVG.
Personally, I'd love to see Jogi Loew at FCB in 2012(despite the fact it seems far from being a realistic option)
Viperx
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:43 am

MoFattal wrote:if it is realistic Oliver Kahn

A kindergarten kid has more iq than Kahn.

Sammer will be perfect.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby armbrust » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 am

Van Gaal is forcing our players into His Tactics , not making his tactic based on his players

this is your best qoute ever
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby walter » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:04 am

This decisions is completely idiotic like most here have pointed out. The board should've either fired him with immediate effect or told him they were still supporting him and then wait till the end of the season to make a decision. I would've gone with the first option because I can't find any valid argument behind a bunch of the decisions that LVG has made in terms of tactics and transfers, most of which have been discussed here at length, so I wont repeat them again.

As far as who should we bring here as a coach, I agree it should be either Schuster, Heynckes or Hiddink. I don't think Hiddink will come, so I will focus on Schuster and Heynckes. I really liked Schuster's no-bullshit assessment while at Real; notice that he pretty much got fired because he admitted that Real could not compete with Barcelona that season, even though he succeded at winning la Liga and also playing a nice brand of football (unlike Capello) the previous season. I also think he makes sensible decisions when it comes to the transfer market (e.g. bringing Sneijder). Regarding Heynckes I really liked how he instantly improved our playing after replacing Klinsmann. He is also doing a great job at Leverkusen and was a major factor in Kroos developing into the superstar he was last season. Leverkusen are playing really nice football and there have been times when they have looked like a "mini-Barcelona," with great control of possession and passing. Also, the way he has handled the Ballack situation has been great; like "I know your name is Michael Ballack and you are a football legend, but I have three players here in your position that are in better form than you so your place right now is on the bench." Anyways, there go my two cents right now...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby KAHN » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:26 am

armbrust wrote:
MoFattal wrote:if it is realistic Oliver Kahn

A kindergarten kid has more iq than Kahn.

Sammer will be perfect.

I can bet his IQ is twice the size of yours! :evil:
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby KAHN » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:34 am

walter wrote:This decisions is completely idiotic like most here have pointed out. The board should've either fired him with immediate effect or told him they were still supporting him and then wait till the end of the season to make a decision. I would've gone with the first option because I can't find any valid argument behind a bunch of the decisions that LVG has made in terms of tactics and transfers, most of which have been discussed here at length, so I wont repeat them again.

As far as who should we bring here as a coach, I agree it should be either Schuster, Heynckes or Hiddink. I don't think Hiddink will come, so I will focus on Schuster and Heynckes. I really liked Schuster's no-bullshit assessment while at Real; notice that he pretty much got fired because he admitted that Real could not compete with Barcelona that season, even though he succeded at winning la Liga and also playing a nice brand of football (unlike Capello) the previous season. I also think he makes sensible decisions when it comes to the transfer market (e.g. bringing Sneijder). Regarding Heynckes I really liked how he instantly improved our playing after replacing Klinsmann. He is also doing a great job at Leverkusen and was a major factor in Kroos developing into the superstar he was last season. Leverkusen are playing really nice football and there have been times when they have looked like a "mini-Barcelona," with great control of possession and passing. Also, the way he has handled the Ballack situation has been great; like "I know your name is Michael Ballack and you are a football legend, but I have three players here in your position that are in better form than you so your place right now is on the bench." Anyways, there go my two cents right now...

Great post =D>
Heynckes is my favorite too!
About LVG and his determination to make good result:
Taking CL trophy when everyone doubts at you is great!
Putting I won CL last year in your resume is fantastic!
But polishing your trophy in front of people who just fired you is priceless!
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby uzi716 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 am

I'll take Hiddnik but Jose Mourinho =P~
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby solarprism » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:21 am

Offtopic a little but i saw many people still have thought that we can win CL this season.Ok if some big big really big miracles happen,we can but please get reality,90% that what we had at the end of season is a 3rd spot in BL,so dont make theory that if Van Gaal win CL this season we will look like fools.
solarprism
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MoFattal » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:09 am

the decision should have been either 1) keep him 2) let him go on the spot... delaying his sacking is a foolish move if u ask me... now even if he is the most professional, why would he care much about next year's qualification to the CL... his only focus now will be on the current CL which we have a very very very very slim chance of winning especially if he sticks to his current tactics and formations... if they want him to leave in the summer then these talks should have been made in the summer with now only saying that he will stay as coach... imagine urself being fired from your work today but u have to clear ur office on june :D what would ur reaction be from now till june? our management should kick themselves in the head coz it seems that wrong judgement has affected the entire bayern camp recently #-o
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:15 am

FCB 4 EVA wrote:
The Spyware wrote:They stated that the contract termination is due to the difference in opinion about the strategic direction of the club

seems strange to me that.. :?

the first thing van gaal said when he arrived at bayern is that he is working on the long-term objectives of the club and that he expects bayern to be able to win the CL in 2 years time #-o #-o well it turned out that after 2 years time bayern might not even make it to the CL :evil: :evil:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:23 am

MoFattal wrote:the first thing van gaal said when he arrived at bayern is that he is working on the long-term objectives of the club and that he expects bayern to be able to win the CL in 2 years time well it turned out that after 2 years time bayern might not even make it to the CL

He DID say that it might happen even after he has left though. :)

I'm still in favor of a young coach now that we're replacing him at the end of the season. I want to have someone who will stay here a long time, and build the team exactly like he wants it to be. With Heynckes, we will probably only get one or two years.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:24 am

The German media is teeming with the rumour that Bayern want Löw as the long-term solution and Heynckes as a stop-gap for one season, as has been written earlier by Element. Seems like everyone has picked up on it.

Löw's style with Germany is similar to Louis van Gaal's with the difference that Löw can play defensively and play fast counter-attacks, which Robbery would like very much because they'd have space to run into.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby appudds » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Somehow i feel Loew wont suit Bayern.. Like Klinsmann. #-o
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News