You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Well since we can dream, how about Jose Mourinho? I don't have the exact quote but some years ago he said he would like to coach Bayern one day.

"Source": personnel-f8/generic-players-and-staff-t6150-60.html?#p4459
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:43 pm

MUTU wrote:Jose Mourinho

=P~ =P~ =P~

Too good to be true
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:46 pm

just read that Bayern Want Heynckes to Be our Coach till Joachim Loew is Available , so that Loew becomes our coach
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 51560.html

IF LOEW becomes our coach , we will totally Suck

Loew is A Coach for National teams , NOT CLUBS
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:48 pm

I am not in favor of this decision.... Please someone tell me, given the current situation, what are LvG's personal motives to do his utmost best for the club to reach the CL???

Basically it only shows we are not capable of finding a caretaker until the end of the season... maybe if we kept some of our former stars closer to us (e.g, Matthaeus), we could have used them right now....

p.s. Does a contract cancellation on mutual agreement means we won't have to pay his salary next year?
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:52 pm

The Spyware wrote:They stated that the contract termination is due to the difference in opinion about the strategic direction of the club

seems strange to me that.. :?
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Element » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm

dambun wrote:I am not in favor of this decision.... Please someone tell me, given the current situation, what are LvG's personal motives to do his utmost best for the club to reach the CL??

This is A MAJOR POINT

Why The Hell should he give his best now ? also even if he doesnt think like that , this might affect him?

and most importantly , if we actually Win CL , we will look like Trash in front of the world ( the only club in the world that fired a coach who gave them champions league title that season !!)

dambun wrote:Basically it only shows we are not capable of finding a caretaker until the end of the season... maybe if we kept some of our former stars closer to us (e.g, Matthaeus), we could have used them right now....

The thing is that , NO Potential Caretaker would do better than Louis Van Gaal

dambun wrote:p.s. Does a contract cancellation on mutual agreement means we won't have to pay his salary next year?

Depends on what they have agreed on
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:55 pm

I think the board took the right choice with LvG. And for next season:
1) Hiddink
2) Schuster
3) Heynckes
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby shileno » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Element wrote:
solarprism wrote:If Scholl came,i hope that he can be the second Pep Guardiola

Guardiola is the worst coach among the coaches of Europe's top teams

Yeah and probably this Barca is one of the worse teams on history. People should realize that having great players doesn't make you a good team, their main rivals and even Bayern are the living proof.

I like Hiddink, Heynckes, Rijkaard and Klopp. I'm not so sure about Schuster, but I'm ok with him. All of them are better than LVG now, for us.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby quaazi » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:13 pm

**** Mourinho. We don't need to replace a douchebag with another douchebag. How about we just get a reliable german, recent player or otherwise, and be done with it.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby pabloenigma » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:15 pm

:( :(
I feel sad.I think this decision is worse than firing him now.
This season is going to feel so empty from now on.soooooooo bad.
I dont know.Will LVG give his best now?Will it ever feel the same again?

I am sooooooooooooooo sad.
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby pabloenigma » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Wtf???our board is sooo silly.For gods sake,why now???with 9 games and CL campaign left,why now?????
Bad bad decision.I was thinking of motivation for everybody,and see what happened.The players just came to know,that the fat guy who was their boss now,will continue to be their boss and supreme commander for the rest of the this critical season,and after that he is immediatelyt going to be kicked out. :roll:
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby The Spyware » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Van Gaal will give his absolute best No doubt about that he has SOMETHING BIG to prove specillay for the board

I am still waiting for his words , it's strange he didn't say anything yet
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:25 pm

I hope the players respond in favour of him ( something like a player score a goal and go directly to him)
I really hope also that the Allianz Arena crowd respond in the next match and cheer him , Schickeria hold banners supporting him
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby raz25 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:36 pm

I can understand why most of you want van Gaal to be replaced but a lot of people here accuse him for things he was completely not at fault: van Bommel's and Lucio's departure, and they even go as far as to say that with him here we will die in CL when we have all the reasons to think exactly the opposite. The most laughable one by far is that because of van Gaal we "lost" Demichelis, what the hell? People should stop that.

Element wrote:This is A MAJOR POINT
and most importantly , if we actually Win CL , we will look like Trash in front of the world ( the only club in the world that fired a coach who gave them champions league title that season !!)

In my eyes, we already look like trash from this decision. This was the most stupid decision we could have come up with, in my opinion. After 5 hours of talking, we came up with the idea of telling van Gaal "You still want to coach here, right? Great... We're cool... just know that we're firing you anyway at the end of the season, so do your best", seriously, this was the best we could come up with?

I find it hard to digest the fact that the board is so arrogant with a man who brought us further than quarter-finals in 10 years, who introduced Muller and Badstuber, a man who is responsible for Ribery extending (he would've been in the last year of his contract, so no crazy 80 mil offer from chelski), just to name a few.

We are in shit in BL right now, but it's still far from over and this was absolutely not the case to treat him with such disrespect.

Element wrote:Why The Hell should he give his best now ? also even if he doesnt think like that , this might affect him?

We know he is a stubborn man, so this might actually motivate him to prove to the board how stupid and wrong they were, hopefully. lol, just realized that @The Spyware wrote the same thing.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Element » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:38 pm

The Spyware wrote:Van Gaal will give his absolute best No doubt about that he has SOMETHING BIG to prove specillay for the board

Also we forgot that , he needs a job ,and he wants to BE NT coach

no NT hires a Loser

so he will give his best
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News