You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 52

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Bild.de report that despite Bayern reporting that the players are behind the coach, the truth in the dressing room is very different, and they are fed up with Louis van Gaal.

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... sturz.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:40 pm

many Reports are Linking us with Jupp Heynckes

and that we only want to keep Louis Van Gaal till the end of the season because there are no alternatives

then in summer WE get Heynckes

Heynckes is A Very Good Friend of Uli Hoeness

he was our coach between 1987-1991 averaging 1.95 Points per Match with Bayern that time

his Career Winning average is around 49.11%

also he coached us for 5 games after we sacked klinsmann in 2009 ,and won 4 of them securing the 2nd place

He also won The Champions league title Before

adding to that , His Contract With Leverkusen expires in 2011 , and Leverkusen are begging him to extend but he still has not given them a word

Only points , Heynckes is 66 years old
============
Heynckes would be my 2nd Choice

My first is still Bernd Schuster

Kroos will highly benefit from heynckes if he comes , because it is actually Heynckes who Developed him
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:08 pm

I VERY STRONGLY disagree with calls to be "confident" and "give him another chance" in van Gaal. That bullshit may have flown after the Dortmund defeat, and maybe even the Pokal game, but not anymore. Van Gaal has not taken his chances, and on Saturday, he did his utmost to completely **** everything up. Right now the players hate him (even if they don't say it, but it's obvious from their behaviour on the pitch as well as the fact noone has come out to defend him) and his tactics aren't working in the slightest. This is Bayern's first three in a row defeat in ten years, and seeing that we'll 99% finish without any silverware this season as well as have a significant chance of missing out the München CL final... there is a lot more at stake than ever before, and the only thing that can save us is van Gaal's open-mindedness.. :roll:

I HOPE I am wrong, because as much as I dislike van Gaal at the moment, I want the best for the club. But van Gaal's only possibility of surviving after the season is over is if he wins the Cl and manages to bring Bayern 2nd in the Bundesliga. That's not going to happen. Van Gaal is still here only because there are no immediate alternatives. We're stuck with him.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:05 pm

A decision has been made after today's meeting: Louis van Gaal is to remain coach of FC Bayern until the end of the season, and he is to leave in Summer.

They also report that the favourites are Jupp Heynckes (currently coaching Bayer Leverkusen), DFB sport director Matthias Sammer, the Turkish national team coach Guus Hiddink and Martin Jol (currently without a job, last coached at Ajax Amsterdam). I severely doubt the latter (Martin Jol) because if they wanted him, they could have got him now. I think the most realistic is Jupp Heynckes, but I'd like to see Guus Hiddink.

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... r-weg.html
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Psychaz » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:10 pm

he's lost the squad. Its a bad decision,our players don't wanna play for the guy anymore
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Psychaz wrote:our players don't wanna play for the guy anymore

Now is the time they should prove that they are true professionals. They should stop playing badly because they want the coach fired (if they actually did that). They should accept the fact that he is not going to be fired before the end of the season, so they should give it their all. Louis van Gaal won't be the one who has to accept the consequences next season (i.e. playing in the Europa League), but the players themselves.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby imicus » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:22 pm

the true problem is that he has decided on the squad management on his own, and he has made all mistakes except for Muller, and now we have nothing more to count with, neither on the pitch nor on the bench:

- the right back/left back affair, IMO Lahm should be back to the left, and we have no good alternative on the other side.
- the CB problem, none of them have the quality to be starters in our team, bench warmers could be some of them.
- the goalie question, Butt is not my favourite, but he maintained an average level, without making big blounders recently. The other question is the anti Neuer attitude LVG has shown.

So the squad is completely unbalanced, and the players unsure for they know that every play close to our gate can finish with the ball inside it.

finally, I do not give a darn for the CL this year, I do not mind being off vs Inter, anyway we will be out sooner or later, but the main thing is getting the spot for next year
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby raz25 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:33 pm

MUTU wrote:A decision has been made after today's meeting: Louis van Gaal is to remain coach of FC Bayern until the end of the season, and he is to leave in Summer.

Damn. Is this just speculation?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Archit » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 pm

imicus wrote:the true problem is that he has decided on the squad management on his own, and he has made all mistakes except for Muller, and now we have nothing more to count with, neither on the pitch nor on the bench:

- the right back/left back affair, IMO Lahm should be back to the left, and we have no good alternative on the other side.
- the CB problem, none of them have the quality to be starters in our team, bench warmers could be some of them.
- the goalie question, Butt is not my favourite, but he maintained an average level, without making big blounders recently. The other question is the anti Neuer attitude LVG has shown.

So the squad is completely unbalanced, and the players unsure for they know that every play close to our gate can finish with the ball inside it.

finally, I do not give a darn for the CL this year, I do not mind being off vs Inter, anyway we will be out sooner or later, but the main thing is getting the spot for next year

+1

Its better to concentrate in the bundesliga rather than CL, Even if we do manage to beat all the other teams, barcelona will thrash us.Getting knocked out now would be perfect,There is no hope in the CL, no point in making an effort towards it.If we dont finish 3rd,there will be doubts of robben,kroos being here for the next season.
Archit

Postby MoFattal » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:50 pm

imicus wrote:finally, I do not give a darn for the CL this year, I do not mind being off vs Inter, anyway we will be out sooner or later, but the main thing is getting the spot for next year

and that is what our board should exactly agree on.... with LvG i dont believe we have a chance to qualify next year to CL... they should sack him at the moment where wer have 1 week time for a new coach to settle in ....
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby The Spyware » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:54 pm

raz25 wrote:
MUTU wrote:A decision has been made after today's meeting: Louis van Gaal is to remain coach of FC Bayern until the end of the season, and he is to leave in Summer.

Damn. Is this just speculation?

Bild and TZ wrote it :|
I am waiting for the words of Van Gaal now
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Imagine that LvG led us to winning the CL this season [-o< then our board beg hm to stay with another one :mrgreen:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Mazen96 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:29 pm

I'm not really happy with the decision, but i guess i'll have to deal with it.At the end of the day, let's just all stand behind our beloved FC Bayern no matter who is the guy making our tactics. Our team needs us more than ever right now, so let's just give our team unconditional support.We are FC Bayern's 12th man, aren't we?
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Element wrote:many Reports are Linking us with Jupp Heynckes

and that we only want to keep Louis Van Gaal till the end of the season because there are no alternatives

then in summer WE get Heynckes

Heynckes is A Very Good Friend of Uli Hoeness

he was our coach between 1987-1991 averaging 1.95 Points per Match with Bayern that time

his Career Winning average is around 49.11%

also he coached us for 5 games after we sacked klinsmann in 2009 ,and won 4 of them securing the 2nd place

He also won The Champions league title Before

adding to that , His Contract With Leverkusen expires in 2011 , and Leverkusen are begging him to extend but he still has not given them a word

Only points , Heynckes is 66 years old
============
Heynckes would be my 2nd Choice

My first is still Bernd Schuster

Kroos will highly benefit from heynckes if he comes , because it is actually Heynckes who Developed him

THIS rumor is getting stronger every few minutes , every newspaper in the world is reporting that
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 pm

And last saturday I was happy and confident that finally we're sacking LVG.. I believe we go for EL or CL now #-o
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News