You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 52

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby dambun » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:00 am

pavlos21 wrote:we dont need panic.

pavlos21 wrote:i am really scared.this is a real nightmare.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. We are 5th... and 5 points behind 3rd spot.... with only 9 games left, and given our form, It's just natural to panic :lol: :( :x
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby The Spyware » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:01 am

Element wrote:Van Gaal was allowed to stay but there are some conditions

on Monday , LVG , Nerlinger , Hoeness and the Board will meet again to discuss many topics , most importantly the Kraft-Butt Switch issue

that's crap and they shouldn't be involved in this at all
They have given him a chance and they should support him 100% and give him TOTAL confidence not just saying arrogantly ok we have giving you this chance and implement some issues one him because they have let him this chance ! ( I can't explain it in english but I can tell you in Egyptian if you can understand it : Kasreen 3eano ya3ny )

and all the issue that if he win against Hamburg and progressed against Inter then he will stay ONLY until the end of the season and then fired and they get a long term replacement

WTF ARE THEY THINKING ?
They are depriving him from all the confidence and that's not the right atmosphere for him to work and that will affect his image and character infront of the players = Disaster
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:05 am

The Spyware wrote:( I can't explain it in english but I can tell you in Egyptian if you can understand it : Kasreen 3eano ya3ny )

Hahaha

What Spyware just said means that they are somehow blackmailing him and putting him in a weak position

they now Will give him loads of conditions , and if he tries to say no , they will reply

" You are lucky to still be coach and that we actually allowed you to stay"
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:08 am

Also this arrogant thinking board THEY SHOULD REMEMBER what Van Gaal did for this club and for the national team , ,and that HE HIMSELF is the man who finally made Bayern come back on top of Europe after 10 years of THEIR TOTAL FAIL MANAGEMNT AND FAILURES YEAR AFTER YEAR
they should consider that and be grateful and respectful to him and he is already a giant coach not just acting arrogantly and disrespectfuly with him and say that he they are looking for a long term solution as his replacement from next season

Also this puppet called Nerlinger should be FIRED in the nearest future
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby pavlos21 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:12 am

The Spyware wrote:Also this arrogant thinking board THEY SHOULD REMEMBER what Van Gaal did for this club and for the national team , ,and that HE HIMSELF is the man who finally made Bayern come back on top of Europe after 10 years of THEIR TOTAL FAIL MANAGEMNT AND FAILURES YEAR AFTER YEAR
they should consider that and be grateful and respectful to him and he is already a giant coach not just acting arrogantly and disrespectfuly with him and say that he they are looking for a long term solution as his replacement from next season

you are completely right.i also think that nerlinger should be the first to be fired in summer.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 am

The Spyware wrote:that's crap and they shouldn't be involved in this at all They have given him a chance and they should support him 100% and give him TOTAL confidence not just saying arrogantly ok we have giving you this chance and implement some issues one him because they have let him this chance !

We are having a lot of different opinions recently, buddy :)

I disagree.... It only makes sense to give him another chance, if and only if, he wants to changes some things and meet some of the club's conditions.... ==>> If he is going to stay super-arrogant and does not take a more cautious approach, it won't make any sense to continue with him.... because we'll bit hit from the same spot again and again.... and we can't afford to lose any more points in the BL... Things are already toooooo awful...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby The Spyware » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:33 am

but the selection policy is not their issue at all
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby KAHN » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:43 am

It is not in there job description. They as a matter of fact can't interfere in his job but situation now is different because selection policy is the core of the all problems we are having. He cant stay as a coach if he continue to experiment regardless of the results he is making.
Last edited by KAHN on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby dambun » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:44 am

The Spyware wrote:but the selection policy is not their issue at all

That's absolutely right....
But we are in a desperate situation... and it calls for some desperate measures...

The least the board can do, is to make sure LvG is taking appropriate decisions, and then let him continue his job....

You know I am a huge fan of LvG.... But we can't afford to let things get any worse, so I believe the board has a right to know what are LvG's short-term plans before they decide how to handle the situation.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby aria » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:18 am

exactly , LVG should be thankful that bayern gave him this job in the first place -
truth is his performance this season has been terrible and ABSOLUTELY ABYSMAL after the winter break , we were much better in the first half of season even with all those injuries-
in january with selling demichelis and MVB he ruined the team and now 3 losses with robbery playing-
the decision to keep him is right in my opinion but he has to change this "I`m right even if I ruin the club" attitude.
the board has to make sure that he is going to take it more seriously from now on.
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby johndear » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:41 am

KAHN wrote:It is not in there job description. They as a matter of fact can't interfere in his job but situation now is different because selection policy is the core of the all problems we are having. He cant stay as a coach if he continue to experiment regardless of the results he is making.

totally agree...hopefully because of the this measurement LvG will complied with whatever condition the broad has to offer.....
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Stigger » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:12 am

pavlos21 wrote:
The Spyware wrote:

you are completely right.i also think that nerlinger should be the first to be fired in summer.

THANK YOU!!!!! I WANT HIM OUT FIRST!!!!!! HE IS USELESS!!!
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby johndear » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:02 am

Stigger wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:
The Spyware wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!! I WANT HIM OUT FIRST!!!!!! HE IS USELESS!!!

I agree...he should @ probably he is the one causing the whole thing... :twisted:
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:03 am

I don't think we should have so many people in charge of the team, it causes a lot of quarreling on the higher levels and becomes a distraction to the team.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 am

We'll see what the outcome of the meeting is. Probably he'll stay but if you ask me there's still a good chance he'll leave, either of his own choice or because he's too stubborn to let the board make his own decisions.

Payam wrote:So perhaps we should get Kahn as a caretaker coach, what he lacks in experience he has in personality

I think Kahn would be a great coach (Scholl too). They just need more experience, and I don't think they want to coach right now either.

KAHN wrote:It was a quiet, rainy night in Milan... but then somewhere around 21.00 pm something strange happen, first it was one lonely scream echoing true the night. But then more and more screams and cheers come until one man run next to my window and screamed: "We are not dead, Inter still has a chance". Puzzled by this I decided to look on the Internet for some explanation for what this commotion among Inter fans was. Then I finally find the news: "Van Gaal is still Bayerns coach"!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
+1
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News