You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
34%
Tuchel
36%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 53

Postby SNAKE » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:41 pm

I would really like to have Jose at Bayern he is a top quality manager even if he plays with 1 striker or 4-5-1 formation he can adapt a new kind of formation to Bayern and can add a few more trophies to Bayern 8) Jose can drive Bayern to more success after all he IS 1 of top 3 managers in the world , also Matthaus and Schaaf arent bad aswell, I wouldnt mind them too, though Schaaf will never join Werder's rivals thats for sure and I think Lothar is a very good coach as we all know and a knows Bayern inside out so I would also like him at Bayern too ONLY IF Ottmar ever decides to leave, otherwise I preffer Ottmar over anyone. BTW Jose can play a 4-4-2, 4-1-3-2, 4-3-3 and a 4-1-2-1-2 formation aswell, it wount be his 1st time, he works well with offense and on counter attacks.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:37 am

Thing is, I can't see him sitting around for the rest of the season waiting for Hitzfeld to leave. I see him getting a new job before then.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:51 pm

I think we already have enough arrogance with Hoeness in management, and we really don't need Mourinho on top of that because then everyone will hate us.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:28 pm

Very good point here MUTU. Bayern be will be featured daily on newspapers because of what Mourinho did that and this, comments he said during press conferences, unproved allegations, fines and all the trouble he brings with him lol.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:55 pm

He is a bit arrogant and always in the headlines thats true, but you have to admit, you really like to have a manager like Jose on your team, he rescued Chelsea countless times with his Half Time changes and motivation, I say forget about other clubs hating us(more then now) and try to sign him up.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:26 pm

FC Bajern

Postby SNAKE » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:58 am

Hahahahahahahahaha, I love that.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:33 pm

Jose Mourinho is a living legend and i would love to see him in Bayern.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayernglasgowfan » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:18 pm

I certainly DO NOT want Mourinhio at FC B!!! Chelsea and him tried to buy the Champions League but they will never win that tournament no matter what they spend or who they have in the squad.

I have followed Bayern through good and bad times but the appointment of Mourinhio would seriously dent my commitment.
Bayernglasgowfan
Getting the hang of it

mourinho

Postby corleoneikl » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:15 pm

I personaly think that the portugese is a good manager but not for Bayern. Bayern has to many ofensive players and if mouhrinho would come that would be a desaster.
corleoneikl
Getting the hang of it

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:09 pm

mourinho will likely take the Barcelona coaching job by next year
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Official coach transfer thread

Postby AvatarX » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:28 am

Do or die time the Hannover game for LVG:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... nover.html

Well, to be realistic yet objective, he did offered a lot to the club, but with a (possible) loss of points against Hannover, a CL spot is in danger.

BTW a lot of users didn't like Klinsmann as a coach and think that he had lost control etc. A comparison between 2008-09 and this year shows that we are worse now in BL.

As I said many times, results is what counts to evaluate someone's performance. This year our results are really poor, even with Robbery back.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Re: Louis van Gaal

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 am

in that year there was no clubs like dortmund or else
and we lose from Werder 5:2 at home, 5:1 against wolfsburg
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 am

Our defence is worse than a third division's. Good thing that our attack compensates, or else we'd be rock bottom in the Bundesliga.
It's not the players: it's the training and tactics.

LvG is an ideologist and wants to play attractive football and is completely ignoring the defensive aspects of the game.

In his first season he did well. But the defensive qualities of the players were still quite high from the previous season. But now they've gone down too much due to lack of training. It is time to look for a new coach, one with more balance, because clearly LvG's tactics are extreme.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:59 am

AvatarX wrote:Do or die time the Hannover game for LVG:
http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... nover.html

I admire LvG for his philosophy and methods, and I believe he still can help us a lot IF we can get past this situation....
But I agree it's a good call to fire him, if we lose to Hannover....
Because it will show that he can't manage us in these critical times.... and he has lost his influence within the team....

At the end of the day, it's results that really matter....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News