You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
35%
Tuchel
35%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 52

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Element » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
MoFattal wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Wenger = Bayer Leverkusen

Yeah, because up till now, Heynckes isn't?!

P.S. I love the old guy, so no disrespect meant there. Just stating the facts.

This is Heynckes 2nd season in Bayern and btw he won the Supercup.

If you consider the supercup a title,then you should definitely change the club you are rooting for
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:01 pm

You didn't get my point. That's the kind of trophy that even Arsenal would lose against ANY team. They just can't win anything.

If Bayern remains 5 years without winning anything and losing DFB Pokal finals against Augsburg, Hoffenheim and so on then you could say that Heynckes and Wenger are the same thing.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MoFattal » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:52 am

They're not the same. However, each failed to win finals in his own way. Wenger lost the unimportant finals against mediocre teams, whereas we lost the all-important finals which we fully deserved to win. I think our case is more severe than his.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AdepT » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:23 am

Element wrote:If you consider the supercup a title,then you should definitely change the club you are rooting for

Well, SuperCup is always played between League winners and Pokal winners, so when you consider that, it is a nice and good way to kick off your season. And defeating Dortmund this time gave it much more meaning. I pretty much would like us to win every cup. The more the merrier. :D

As for Wenger, I've nothing but respect and admiration for him. The guy turns talents into excellent footballers. You need someone to polish your diamond so that it shines as it is meant to be. There's no match for him by a mile when it comes to scouting and developing talent.

How and why they're losing, is a puzzle for me. He has probably become tactically stale. Selling off his best talents is not gonna win him anything.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby tflags » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:42 pm

MUTU wrote:FC Bayern seeing Guardiola slip through the cracks? El Mundo Deportivo seems pretty convinced that Guardiola's future lies in the Premier League.

After talking to Guardiola Ferguson confirmed the former had not decided on his future yet. Now he is saying he is 'hoping to stay for a bit of time' more at United. This would seem to leave City as the only real PL destination for the Spaniard if he indeed wants to go there.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Bayern and Pep would have to make some serious concessions for them to work.

http://www.goalfeeds.performgroup.com/webview/editorial/article.html/edition/en-INTL/id/3643041
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:29 pm

MoFattal wrote:Yeah, because up till now, Heynckes isn't?!

As Heynckes stated, priority is Bundesliga. CL no more in the 1st plan, glad to hear that. He also warned entire squad not to repeat a bad start like in 2012.

Heynckes won almost everything. Championship, CL, Cup... He will give his best to repeat that all. Last season was a real tragedy, but he's very determinated to succeed this time.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:14 pm

FCB general wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Yeah, because up till now, Heynckes isn't?!

As Heynckes stated, priority is Bundesliga. CL no more in the 1st plan, glad to hear that. He also warned entire squad not to repeat a bad start like in 2012.

Heynckes won almost everything. Championship, CL, Cup... He will give his best to repeat that all. Last season was a real tragedy, but he's very determinated to succeed this time.

Maybe I can be wrong, but i prefer to consider an "obligation" to win the bundesliga, instead of "priority". For me priority means the most important tournament, the one that everyone in bayern want to win and obligation means the tournament that must win. So, for me, Bundesliga is an obligation, champions league is the "priority".

No one will consider Champions league as the priority in public, because it is tough to win and a hard responsability to take if one of them (Directives, coach or players) said in public that it is the priority.

But all of we know that champions league is the priority, because all the players want to win it, rather than bundesliga that for me is an obligation, but all of us (players and fans ) had in mind and the dream to win the champions league.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:52 pm

I understand that. You don't need to remind me or someone else here that Budesliga is obligation when it is every year. But this year we MUST conquer Bundesliga. That's TOP PRIORITY. Heynckes put the pressure on the team with a right reason. You can't every year play euro finals and I'm very sure we won't this one.

Last season it was top priority, but not in this one. 0/6 in last 2 seasons are disgusting. It's time to think about winning mentality which has been slightly tarnished and we must react properly. That trophy won't be a CL, you can be sure in that.

Before a start of CL campaign Manuel Neuer made it clear that is more important to him to win Budesliga than CL. This second can wait at least 1-2 seasons because we put too much energy after 2010 and defeat against Inter in marching for that.

I miss the taste of winning trophies.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:08 pm

FCB general wrote:Before a start of CL campaign Manuel Neuer made it clear that is more important to him to win Budesliga than CL. This second can wait at least 1-2 seasons because we put too much energy after 2010 and defeat against Inter in marching for that.

I disagree. Bayern have always had a team capable of winning the Bundesliga, but a team with the quality to win the CL only comes once in a while. At the moment we have that kind of squad, and therefore our priority should be to conquer Europe as soon as possible.

Of course, since we have the quality to win the CL it should also be easier to win the Bundesliga, and we do have the depth to challenge for all three titles this time.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 pm

FCB general wrote:
That trophy won't be a CL, you can be sure in that.

I prefer to not be sure of that :D

FCB general wrote:
Before a start of CL campaign Manuel Neuer made it clear that is more important to him to win Budesliga than CL. This second can wait at least 1-2 seasons because we put too much energy after 2010 and defeat against Inter in marching for that.

Well, maybe for him is more important, because he hasn´t won it yet, but for other players like Lahm, Schweini, Ribery and Gomez who have already won it more than one time, they could have another mentality. Including Robben, that won only one bundesliga, but he made clear that his goal is to win the UCL.

I will be very happy if bayern win the league, and I will celebrate it more than in other times, considering the two seasons without winning it because Dortmund, but man, champions league is my disease... :-&
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 pm

the truth is that every player has the cl as a priority in his mind especially the older ones like lahm,bastian,ribery. nothing compares with this trophy .
its a shame for those legends not to have any cl title.when you retire 5-10 or more bl titles wont make the difference but one cl title makes a lot.

plus with the huge gap between barca,real and bayern and the rest of the teams its really hard for those teams not to reach the final if they don't face etch other in the process
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm

We'll see what's gonna happen. I respect your opinions and I agree with you both, but this time I'm focused only on Bundesliga because it not the same BL as it was 5-6 years ago when it wasn't so much hard to win it.
I would be very happy if we win just championship because I could not stand and watch Dortmund's 3rd title in the row. :|

Firefox1234 wrote:Bayern and Pep would have to make some serious concessions for them to work.

http://www.goalfeeds.performgroup.com/webview/editorial/article.html/edition/en-INTL/id/3643041

I read Hitzfeld's comment on Guardiola topic and I agree with him. Uli and Sammer on one side, Pepe opposite of them.

I don't know if that could function. If we put Jupp among them, we could have a real circus. We ain't like Sweden where with 2 national coaches can be good. Even at their FA realized with the time that cannot functioning. :D
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:51 pm

In my opinion Champions League success is what defines a club and what helps it bring top players to the club. I mean no disrespect to the Bundesliga but if Bayern only ha 22 German titles and no Champions League titles it wouldn't be as strong as it is now
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby brickwall281 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 am

Still. As much as I want the CL, we need to get back the BL first and take the CL as it comes.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News