You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Element » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:52 pm

MoFattal wrote:IIRC, he said he is ready to get back to coaching. I don't have a source for it, though.

I am here to back u up
There is no better source than Element ;)

Rangnick was contacted by West Bromich to replace Hudgson but he turned their offer down
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-02-19] Arsenal F.C. vs Bayern Munich

Postby MoFattal » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:14 pm

In the CL, Wenger has always been able to progress and reach the final stages of the tournament with what might basically be equal to a Bayern B-team (no offense, Arsenals). He's had the bad luck to face Barca in the 1st KO round in the last couple of years, but did so with guts, and almost had a favorable result last term. Otherwise, Arsenal are always there in the quarters and semis. He definitely has his faults in transfers, but here at Bayern he doesn't need to build up a team. The players are already there. With Sammer by his side, it is a very tempting option if the Guardiola project fails.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 am

All the big clubs would have Guardiola as coach. What would it take to convince him? He likes to create. “There will be many reasons influencing his choice, he would analyse them all. I think he wants to have the power to decide on all sporting matters and must be comfortable working there.

After reading this im doubting whether Pep would fit well in Bayern, but its only second hand speaker not Pep himself, but it is the former Barcelona president so im assuming he knows him very well.

http://www.goalfeeds.performgroup.com/webview/editorial/article.html/edition/en-INTL/id/3634615
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Re: [2013-02-19] Arsenal F.C. vs Bayern Munich

Postby StrikingMidfield » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:05 am

MoFattal wrote:In the CL, Wenger has always been able to progress and reach the final stages of the tournament with what might basically be equal to a Bayern B-team (no offense, Arsenals). He's had the bad luck to face Barca in the 1st KO round in the last couple of years, but did so with guts, and almost had a favorable result last term. Otherwise, Arsenal are always there in the quarters and semis. He definitely has his faults in transfers, but here at Bayern he doesn't need to build up a team. The players are already there. With Sammer by his side, it is a very tempting option if the Guardiola project fails.

My thoughts on this exactly. It seems way to common for people to always blame Wenger for how bad Arsenal is (even though he managed one of the best Arsenal sides in history also) when I believe Arsenal's making Wenger look bad. He's done a very good job just from a coaching stand-point and can keep his cool under pressure. The success he's accomplished with those players is very impressive, I'd love to see what he could do with a star filled squad like ours.
StrikingMidfield
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Yes, Wenger was unlucky to face shitty Milan last season and being thrashed 4-0 in Milan :lol:

But you are only talking about CL. Arsenal hasn't been able to win any of the English cups and trophies losing finals agasint mediocre teams and always screwing it up when it matters

And also they usually fail miserably when they face a top team

So I wouldn't welcome Wenger here :evil:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:25 pm

FC Bayern seeing Guardiola slip through the cracks? El Mundo Deportivo seems pretty convinced that Guardiola's future lies in the Premier League.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 81540.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Give the Arsenal job to another coach, and the best they'll get to is a EL spot. The squad he has is by no means world-class, and yet he always has a CL spot cemented for the club. Over the course of a long season, the lack of a top-quality squad would definitely impact the club's results, especially when the competitor teams possess a great chunk of the world's footballing stars. But that doesn't mean that he's not already over-achieving with the options he has in hand. He definitely has his faults in terms of Arsenal's transfer dealings, but his management isn't that much of a supportive wife to be honest. With a well-tailored squad like the ones we have, and an overly ambitious and experienced management, Wenger would get the service he needs to further excel.

And looking back to the last 2 years, "screwing it up when it matter" is not that much of a supportive argument for us Bayern fans. Just saying :P
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:36 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Yes, Wenger was unlucky to face shitty Milan last season and being thrashed 4-0 in Milan

Milan was not shitty last season and with better referee calls they might have eliminated Barcelona in the 1/4 finals. And if we're going to mention Milan, why not mention the second game as well? Don't forget that they were close to making a huge comeback, something which we haven't done since 2010.

Arsenal themselves also came close to eliminating Barca a year earlier.

I'll give you the one about losing to bad teams in domestic cup competitions, though.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'll give you the one about losing to bad teams in domestic cup competitions, though.

Nonsense, Birmingham, Sunderland and Bradford are all top-drawer teams. :D
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Chalant » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Yes, Wenger was unlucky to face shitty Milan last season and being thrashed 4-0 in Milan

Milan was not shitty last season and with better referee calls they might have eliminated Barcelona in the 1/4 finals. And if we're going to mention Milan, why not mention the second game as well? Don't forget that they were close to making a huge comeback, something which we haven't done since 2010.

Arsenal themselves also came close to eliminating Barca a year earlier.

I'll give you the one about losing to bad teams in domestic cup competitions, though.

We of all the fans should know that 'coming close' means shit.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Milan was not shitty last season

Yes they were. Of course they weren't as bad as they are now but they got mediocre results in an easy CL group + mediocre Serie A + mediocre Coppa Italia

FCBayernMunchen wrote: and with better referee calls they might have eliminated Barcelona in the 1/4 finals.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Wenger = Bayer Leverkusen
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby lau03143 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Wenger = Bayer Leverkusen

Nae chance.

Wenger will retire after Arsenal.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MoFattal » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 am

Yeah, because up till now, Heynckes isn't?!

P.S. I love the old guy, so no disrespect meant there. Just stating the facts.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 pm

MoFattal wrote:

Yeah, because up till now, Heynckes isn't?!

P.S. I love the old guy, so no disrespect meant there. Just stating the facts.

This is Heynckes 2nd season in Bayern and btw he won the Supercup.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News