You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby FCB general » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 pm

quaazi wrote:Well I really meant that there's no way putting Sammer, Uli, Kalle, Jupp AND Guardiola into the same room could work out.

Agreed.

I expect someone else to come after Heynckes retires(count on that he'll continue next season as well).
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:05 pm

If Bayern wind the Champions League or even better the treble, i dont see Jupp staying another year. He could easily say he has done his job and move on to the next stage of his life
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:03 pm

If you ask me Jupp is the transitional period, not who comes after him. LVG set everything in motion, Jupp refined it and now we need someone with vision who can ensure we keep it up in the long term.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BMpenang » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:41 pm

To be brutally honest,I'll say just fck off guordiola with his barcelona roots.
That said,If he were to be our coach then i'll have to respect him.
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby huknife » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:18 am

Why on Earth does anyone favor Pep Guardiola to take over at Bayern? It sends out all the wrong messages.!

1. The top German team does not need a Spaniard coming and telling us how to play football.

2. There are great young German coaches that might be more interested and more passionate (much like how Klopp rallies his side? ) for the job.

3. Want a high profile coach? Get Loew!

4. Not convinced? Refer point 1.

The rest of Europe might act like they want 'The Greatest Tactician of ALL TIME Pep F*&^ing Guardiola" to lead them to consecutive European glories, but it is the opportunity for us to go out and say " No we don't need you or don't fancy you at all"

Where's your pride guys!
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:09 am

quaazi wrote:A Champions League title this season would mellow the board out enough to go for Guardiola and give him UNLIMITED POWEEEEEEEER. But then again, winning the Champions League almost always brings second season syndrome, so who cares anyway.

I hardly think Guardiola will wait until May to see if he gets unlimited power, or which club he signs for for that matter. I am not sure the meaning on the who cares part. Now is that 'Unlimited Power' (short version) quote from Kim Jong Un, or Palpatine?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MoFattal » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:11 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If you ask me Jupp is the transitional period, not who comes after him. LVG set everything in motion, Jupp refined it and now we need someone with vision who can ensure we keep it up in the long term.

That perfectly sums it up.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:12 am

huknife wrote:3. Want a high profile coach? Get Loew!

Would rather have LvG back instead.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:34 am

MoFattal wrote:

Agreed. Loew is overrated in my opinion. If there's one German coach I'd take, it would have to be Klopp and no one else.

The guy already has all the arrogance that sums up the Bayern management :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:12 pm

huknife wrote:Where's your pride guys!

Pride is the reason English clubs can pay £35m for guys like Andy Carroll :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Coach problem is becoming elite's major problem in todays football. Why is that? If we take a look on England, at the first line we see that there is no English manager in top 7(even more than this number).
Let's begin: United: Scottland, City: Italy, Chelsea: Spain, Arsenal: France, Tottenham: Portugal, Liverpool: N. Ireland, Everton: Scottland, Aston Villa: Scottland, etc. Even in Spain in both Madrid clubs there are Portugese and Argentinian coach, in Malaga Chilean, Valencia few weeks ago had also Argentinian. No home boys to lead these clubs to glory, bring them own charm, make their football mentality, dimension, etc.

In Italy they've got enough quality coaches to lead 'em all to success, even wider. I always prefered Italian coaches in Bayern like Prandelli, who has shown himself as a successful coach in both club and national football.

In Germany there is also that kind of problem like in England, but not so big and serious for domestic competitions unlike euro competitions.

We saw last 6-7 years mostly Dutch coaches in command of HSV and Schalke, van Gaal at Bayern, van Marwijk at Dortmund...

All these years after Magath we have been looking for new, long term solution in young and prospect coach, but still we don't have him.

We won't to risk and try with one younger, give him a season to work and get used to the everyday pressure. In entire Germany which have a population beyond 80 M, we can't find that kind of man who can lead us to success.

Few years ago, we haven't brought Klopp instead of Klinsmann when he was at Mainz and now we see what he's cappable to do. Big mistake, but caution and play with no risk are result of that decision.

Now we are looking for Catalan, still no guts to hire Tuchel or Scholl or someone else like Barca did with Guardiola or Juventus with Conte. Conte before Juventus was just one example of Tuchel, but with only difference is that he is a home boy in Juventus' case, also most important since he never played for Bayern and doesn't know that environment what could be key problem.

We often glorify Scholl as our future coach, even successor of Heynckes. Why not to post him for coach when he is our home boy and knows entire club in soul very well :?:

How can we expect light future for Bundesliga if the clubs won't give chances to young coaches to lead them? Or even better, who is going to lead Germany after Löw ends with Elf after WC 14'? Will Bundesliga look up for strangers, foreigners like english clubs?

If we win this season Bundesliga(what we all exepect that's gonna happen) and Heynckes announces retirement, why not once again to take a risk?

In media we just read Guardiola, Guardiola & Guardiola. Where are the other names? What's with them? Why Bayern is not linked with anyone else except one Catalan who is also in context of taking Chelsea and City in charge which is more realistic considering that he will have there all power and resources to spend on whatever he needs?

Still too much questions, but just a few answers. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MoFattal » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
MoFattal wrote:

Agreed. Loew is overrated in my opinion. If there's one German coach I'd take, it would have to be Klopp and no one else.

The guy already has all the arrogance that sums up the Bayern management :P

I don't think I can accept the idea of Klopp wearing a Bayern track suit on the touchlines flashing his yellowish teeth.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby samaj » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Joachim Löw is not overrated, he just likes to think he is a genius, especially when it comes to really important games he f*cks up. He has the potential to be one of the best coaches around.
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLove » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:47 pm

FCB general wrote:Coach problem is becoming elite's major problem in todays football. Why is that? If we take a look on England, at the first line we see that there is no English manager in top 7(even more than this number).
Let's begin: United: Scottland, City: Italy, Chelsea: Spain, Arsenal: France, Tottenham: Portugal, Liverpool: N. Ireland, Everton: Scottland, Aston Villa: Scottland, etc. Even in Spain in both Madrid clubs there are Portugese and Argentinian coach, in Malaga Chilean, Valencia few weeks ago had also Argentinian. No home boys to lead these clubs to glory, bring them own charm, make their football mentality, dimension, etc.

In Italy they've got enough quality coaches to lead 'em all to success, even wider. I always prefered Italian coaches in Bayern like Prandelli, who has shown himself as a successful coach in both club and national football.

In Germany there is also that kind of problem like in England, but not so big and serious for domestic competitions unlike euro competitions.

We saw last 6-7 years mostly Dutch coaches in command of HSV and Schalke, van Gaal at Bayern, van Marwijk at Dortmund...

All these years after Magath we have been looking for new, long term solution in young and prospect coach, but still we don't have him.

We won't to risk and try with one younger, give him a season to work and get used to the everyday pressure. In entire Germany which have a population beyond 80 M, we can't find that kind of man who can lead us to success.

Few years ago, we haven't brought Klopp instead of Klinsmann when he was at Mainz and now we see what he's cappable to do. Big mistake, but caution and play with no risk are result of that decision.

Now we are looking for Catalan, still no guts to hire Tuchel or Scholl or someone else like Barca did with Guardiola or Juventus with Conte. Conte before Juventus was just one example of Tuchel, but with only difference is that he is a home boy in Juventus' case, also most important since he never played for Bayern and doesn't know that environment what could be key problem.

We often glorify Scholl as our future coach, even successor of Heynckes. Why not to post him for coach when he is our home boy and knows entire club in soul very well :?:

How can we expect light future for Bundesliga if the clubs won't give chances to young coaches to lead them? Or even better, who is going to lead Germany after Löw ends with Elf after WC 14'? Will Bundesliga look up for strangers, foreigners like english clubs?

If we win this season Bundesliga(what we all exepect that's gonna happen) and Heynckes announces retirement, why not once again to take a risk?

In media we just read Guardiola, Guardiola & Guardiola. Where are the other names? What's with them? Why Bayern is not linked with anyone else except one Catalan who is also in context of taking Chelsea and City in charge which is more realistic considering that he will have there all power and resources to spend on whatever he needs?

Still too much questions, but just a few answers. :|

Please patch up your English.
Sorry and all, I know from what I read it was going to be a very good post, but reading all that in that English is too hard.
P.S: The word "the" exists, please use it.
P.S II: Your verb-subject agreement makes it very hard to understand what you are trying to say.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Well said^. German coaches are becoming a problem these days, probably because they're not given the chance to get experience at the highest level.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News