You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
38%
Tuchel
31%
Nagelsmann
16%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
3%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
5%
Other
2%

Total votes : 64

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Im just worried he might clash with the board over transfers or players he doesn't like. But none of our players other than Robben are like Eto'o, Ibra, and Ronaldihno character wise so i guess there should be nothing to worry about

Yeah this is my biggest concern as well. I'm also not sure whether or not he will do as well as at Barca but I'm certain he will at least be a good coach.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby samaj » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Im just worried he might clash with the board over transfers or players he doesn't like. But none of our players other than Robben are like Eto'o, Ibra, and Ronaldihno character wise so i guess there should be nothing to worry about

Exactly that what im worried about, he likes power. And Bayern doesn't give him that much of a power. So if they do, don't be surprise if some stars do leave
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AssemFCB » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Who said Jupp was too tense?
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:29 pm

I doubt the board will sign him without speaking about these things. Pep will surely think about these things as well before they meet and inform the board about his conditions. If his conditions are something like getting rid of Kroos, Gomez and Ribery and bring in 10 new players, then I'm pretty sure Uli will tell him to try his luck at Chelsea or PSG. The only person I see in possible danger is Robben, but since he just signed that new contract and Uli himself said that Robben will stay no matter what, I doubt Pep would be able to get rid of him. However I can see Pep getting rid of every player who is not top-class (i.e. Rafinha, Contento, Tymoshchuk, loan out Can, and give no new contracts to DvD and Pizarro) and bring in youngsters, maybe even one or two players from la Masia.
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Bomber_der_Nation wrote:loan out Can

Correct me if I'm wrong but Pep isn't one who usually loans out his talented youngsters, I think.

I'd expect Can, Weiser and Contento to stay and get more playing time under Pep.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AssemFCB » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Bomber_der_Nation wrote:bring in youngsters, maybe even one or two players from la Masia.

No need to do that, the notion of "Mia San Mia" includes raising our own. It's like a farmer buying fresh corn from his neighbor instead of reaping his own fields!
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Like I said before, i admire Pep's belief in giving youngsters a chance to play and guys like Weiser would benefit the most
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Like I said before, i admire Pep's belief in giving youngsters a chance to play and guys like Weiser would benefit the most

Perhaps, perhaps not... Same thing would be nice to see in Can's case. Very young, talented, hard-working guy, possesses very good technique, vision and pass accuracy. Could be a new Busquets, but without junk mentality, even better and greater what is in current situation far from anything serious.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 pm

samaj wrote:Exactly that what im worried about, he likes power. And Bayern doesn't give him that much of a power. So if they do, don't be surprise if some stars do leave

It smells to me that he isn't so powerful as it has been thought whole time till now. :)

It's not the same thing to have total control in Barcelona where you are a legend and a child of the club and in other country. He doesn't know who's Uli Hoeneß or what's Mia san Mia, Bayern gen, etc.

Uli is the boss, not Guardiola. We saw what happened to Holland general van Gaal at Bayern. You can't be stubborn, rule on your own hand and think you know everything how and what to do. At the end, Uli always beat you like a champ. :mrgreen:

Uli ist Herz und Seele unseres verein! :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby BMpenang » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:47 am

Pep is a novice in all senses.
He has managed only one team and he inherited a bunch of talented players.
That said,He did gave a few of the youths first team starts so our youths has hope if he were to be our coach.
How fluent is he in german?
He has said good words about bayern in recent weeks and i respect him for that.
Bayern always does things in the right way so don't expect JH to step down before the end of the season.We don't do dramatic changes by sacking manager's out of the blue.
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby samaj » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:29 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... -says-kahn

"If Bayern were to go after Guardiola, they will both have to compromise. Why not a transitional year with both Heynckes and Guardiola? With Heynckes working in the background helping to smooth things over as Guardiola instills his philosophy.

That would make us gods :O. I wanna see this
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tflags » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:06 pm

It is conceivable that Guardiola would have doubts about not getting absolute control over Bayern. History has shown Klinsmatic changes are turbulent at the top, although I would hardly think the Spaniard be more worried about Buddha statues and fancy fitness centers than youth development and player transfers.

It is also notable that Guardiola is clearly not afraid to sack them '40 million plus' transfers at will. But it has to be noted there was a particularly high level of 'I'll park my Ferrari where I want' attitude in those overpaid karate kids on a club trying to save money on 'color printer toners' at the time. Sacking a couple of bodyguards per Board Director would have been a better deal if you ask me.

To this day none would believe there was anything wrong with Ibrahimovic's black belt feasts, or Eto'o's performance on the pitch; other than the enigmatic goal celebrations afterwards. But none of them are exactly top on anyone's list of nicest team influential. On a team as traditionally minded as Barza, an overseas badmouth-er must have been felt as a Di Stefano statue on the Camp Nou ticket sales office.

Back in Bayern things turned so much from the days when Robben warmed up the dressing room by doing a Darth Vader choke up, in-game. In fact things were so calm and steady in the past months that those 'no, I'll take it' discussions are now solved with a hilarious rock-paper-scissor. Those Berlin games now banned unfortunately. Once the board was worried about keeping those Hollywood scenes under wraps; now they have to hire Sammer to pump up the heat on the players.

It was evidenced in the press conferences the extremely high level of communication there existed between Guardiola and the Barza Generals. Club presidents have to have a high level of trust with their lieutenants. It is preferable that they know each other for years; that they see each other eye to eye; speaking the same language wouldn't hurt anyone . It is true for Heynckes and Hoeneß as much as it was for Guardiola and Laporta.

Walking into Bayern would mean less how I tell Kroos to stop fiddling with his hair and more about how I tell Kallie we REALLY need to go 3 on the back line despite that last downer in Dortmund. Let's face it, Uli and Kallie ain't exactly Rosell and Bartomeu's age who in turn are not much older than Guardiola. There is an age difference as wide as the cultural gap Pep would have to overcome. Learning a few German sentences on a year of vacation -if even that- ain't going to sweeten that coffee. It is true for Guardiola and Bayern as much as for Loew and Madrid.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby quaazi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:27 pm

A Champions League title this season would mellow the board out enough to go for Guardiola and give him UNLIMITED POWEEEEEEEER. But then again, winning the Champions League almost always brings second season syndrome, so who cares anyway.

And knock off with this "transitional period" bollocks, noone from the staff wants that.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Agreed Bayern have to strong of a squad to have a so called "transitional period" there is no way the board would change its expectations when talented players are overflowing at Bayern Munich at the moment
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby quaazi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Well I really meant that there's no way putting Sammer, Uli, Kalle, Jupp AND Guardiola into the same room could work out.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News