You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Carlo Ancelotti to be replaced?

Yes, fire him today!
38%
Fire him if we lose against PSG!
13%
Let's replace him during the winter break
38%
He might just turn the season around, give him a chance
No votes
He should remain until the end of the season
13%
He should see out the rest of his contract
No votes
Let's extend him already!
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby MoFattal » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 am

Bierhoff wrote:One more year, could that open up a spot for Jogi Löw in the future?

I used to be a fan of JLo, but now I'll pass. The guy is tactically poor and his offense-defense balance is nowhere as half as good as JH's.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby samaj » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Bierhoff wrote:I think that the prospect of getting Guardiola is farfetched. I just don't see him as a future Bayern coach. Right now we have a coach who is doing wonders at Bayern, having the respect of the board and by the players. Heynckes is the first choice and that is what he should be after the first three months of this season which has been brilliant. I can see Heynckes keep going for another year, maybe two and even three as long he feels that he has the energy to do it. One more year, could that open up a spot for Jogi Löw in the future?

I agree with you big time, just not the Low part.
Anyway my point is JH build this amazing team, and we need someone to make it even better, someone like Pep. I dont mind JH to stay though. But the thing I fear the most is that Pep likes to sell players he don't like. So if he coach's us expect the departure of many players here, and im just not ready for that.
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Bierhoff wrote:I can see Heynckes keep going for another year, maybe two and even three as long he feels that he has the energy to do it.

That's the problem, though. We're speculating if our current coach could continue for three and a half years. That's not good long term planning. A decision needs to made and soon. We haven't had a long term coach since Hitzfeld... Magath doesn't count... *shudder*
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Agreed, I don't know where people heard Jupp thought about staying long term cause even when he first came he said he would retire soon. Also i always so Jupp as a transitional coach since they only signed him for 2 years. And for Pep it does scare me about the way he handles players. He has sold some big names at Barca and the thought of him selling a Schweinstiger, Muller, or even Gomez is a scary thought, but i doubt the board will allow such deals and most of our players arent as temperamental like Eto'o, Ibra, Bojan, and Ronaldihno were so i dont think there would be much of an issue.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby appudds » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 pm

I heard rumors that Guardiola seems to be interested in coaching Man Utd now. Well if these aren't rumors and Pep is really in a dilemma between AC Milan, Brazil and now Man Utd, well, he's more confused in life than that kid Neymar lol.
Anyways, I think our wish of getting Pep seems to be diminishing as time passes. And as many rightly pointed out, Guardiola likes selling stars and controlling the club which he can't do here. SO, I don't see him adjusting himself for us when he is spoilt for choices. Very tough to find a long term replacement for us now who will fit our philosophy.
We could try to sign Christoph Daum :P :P :P
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:40 pm

I heard that Brazil have ruled out getting Pep and Man C are the leading club to get Pep but who knows what will happen now to the end of the year :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby uzi716 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 pm

My worry with Guardiola is that he will clash with Uli and other people at the club. He will not have the power he had at Barcelona. I see that as a turn off for him.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:19 pm

I dont see why he would want to go to the EPL? There youth systems are the worst in the world, which was a key component to his success at Barca

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 am

You know, Ralf Rangnick is still a free agent. I would happily have him coach us.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 am

Firefox1234 wrote:I dont see why he would want to go to the EPL? There youth systems are the worst in the world, which was a key component to his success at Barca

Not really so. Actually, they are and they want it to be one of the best. City's youth Academy has produced more players for the EPL than any other in the country and thanks to their investments they are targeting it to compete with Barza's. In this scenario, one could say Pep is a key figure after recent personnel signings.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MoFattal » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 am

^ This. Again, why City would be his second best option after us.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:37 pm

tflags wrote:Not really so. Actually, they are and they want it to be one of the best. City's youth Academy has produced more players for the EPL than any other in the country and thanks to their investments they are targeting it to compete with Barza's. In this scenario, one could say Pep is a key figure after recent personnel signings.

I didnt know producing a good youth academy is spending £11m on a 16 yr old and calling it your own :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
tflags wrote:Not really so. Actually, they are and they want it to be one of the best. City's youth Academy has produced more players for the EPL than any other in the country and thanks to their investments they are targeting it to compete with Barza's. In this scenario, one could say Pep is a key figure after recent personnel signings.

I didnt know producing a good youth academy is spending £11m on a 16 yr old and calling it your own :P

The same applies to Arsenal. But to be fair, Bayern bought Kroos from Rostock around six years ago.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby appudds » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:30 pm

If we treat it that way, even BVB's youth products who are now their stars were actually bought!!!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Mirko Slomka has extended his contract with Hannover 96 till 2016

Tomorrows match of Hannover vs Leverkusen is the match number 100 For Slomka with Hannover

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/slomka-u ... 07461.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News