You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 54

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Yes, but there is a possible trick. He will renew his contract and stay, but... Slomka said that he wants to continue with Hannover and he stated that is also flattered that Bayern are interesting for him.

There is also public statement from Kind that he wouldn't make any problems if Slomka decides to move in Munich, but that doesn't mean he won't sign a new extension. So, there are some indications and cominations that Kind wants to earn something in case of Slomka move to Bayern and FCB would have to pay compensation to Hannover.

On the other side, for Guardiola there aren't any barriers for his movement in FCB, just contract offer and to agree salary and he's Bayern coach.

This is going to be very interesting this winter. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Wow lots of transfer action from Spain this year, first Martinez fiasco then now Pep. Someone should man the airports and check the flight schedules :P

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:32 pm

The only problem i have with Pep is that he can have a short fuse and no one is safe from being sold......

http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=3480442

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:The only problem i have with Pep is that he can have a short fuse and no one is safe from being sold......

http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=3480442

Exactly, that's why I'm cautios with Guardiola. Perhaps he is a great coach not just in Barca, but I don't think our current squad would be safe. He doesn't possesses Mia San Mia and we can't just expect that Uli will give him entire freedom.

Not a chance for him in that case, he could end it like van Gaal who wasn't a friend of Uli and shall take care about that.

I think we will decide for a coach who speaks German. Heynckes or someone else, Guardiola would have a lot of duties to adopt on himself.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby tflags » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:21 pm

City does sound like a good proposition for him. With FCB hinting on a renewal for our current coach, chances of him coming feel very slim.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Magath is available. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:34 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Magath is available. :P

He's no more Qualix, too bad. He must question his own coaching ability and think what to switch off. His methods aren't any more effective and it's time for him to wake up. Magath is a very good coach but he must learn from his mistakes.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Magath is a very good coach
But because wolfsburgs management gave him ultimate freedom he started to act like a psycho

Magath needs a hoeness to kick his ass and everything will be fine (not that magath would be my favorite coach if heynckes leaves ,but still there is a great coach somwhere inside of magath)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Exactly. When I would decide to act crazy at Bayern, I would try with Magath once again. But it's not recommended now to be foolish and hire Magath.

I feel little sorry for him because I liked Magath a lot when he was leading us, but after S04... I'm not so sure in his abilities.

Element wrote:but still there is a great coach somwhere inside of magath

BINGO!

It's just about questioning his own knowledge. Look where he has made mistakes and how to fix it, what to change in today's football, what should be improved, how to reach to the players and turn them on own side in order to start believe Magath, how to behave on transfer market, etc. Some things by him had gone in wrong direction.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby BayernLeb » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:44 am

A coach who I really admire & think his style fits perfectly is Pellegrini. If you see what he has accomplished wiht Malaga,Villareal, and even Real! The only down side is he's almost 60.

What do you think ?
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:56 pm

BayernLeb wrote:A coach who I really admire & think his style fits perfectly is Pellegrini. If you see what he has accomplished wiht Malaga,Villareal, and even Real! The only down side is he's almost 60.

What do you think ?

Respected coach, fantastic personality with the right vision, but 60 years old... I think it's late for learning german and new adaptability by Pellegrini's side.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby dambun » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Element wrote:Magath is a very good coach
But because wolfsburgs management gave him ultimate freedom he started to act like a psycho

Magath needs a hoeness to kick his ass and everything will be fine (not that magath would be my favorite coach if heynckes leaves ,but still there is a great coach somwhere inside of magath)

FCB general wrote:Exactly. When I would decide to act crazy at Bayern, I would try with Magath once again. But it's not recommended now to be foolish and hire Magath.

I feel little sorry for him because I liked Magath a lot when he was leading us, but after S04... I'm not so sure in his abilities.
Element wrote:but still there is a great coach somwhere inside of magath

BINGO!
It's just about questioning his own knowledge. Look where he has made mistakes and how to fix it, what to change in today's football, what should be improved, how to reach to the players and turn them on own side in order to start believe Magath, how to behave on transfer market, etc. Some things by him had gone in wrong direction.

1. first of all, shame on you two for even considering Magath!! :lol: :lol: :P

2. I think Magath has ZERO chance of ever becoming Bayern coach again... because of his methods and character and his relation with our Board...

3. Shame on you again! :mrgreen: Magath has never been a quality coach, tactically... Whenever he was and won titles, or was a competitor, it was all because his teams had superior physical quality compared to their rivals added with some individual quality... In terms of tactics and strategy, he is quite an ordinary coach...

I remember when he was our coach, we played against Eintracht Frankfurt the exact same way we played against Mourinho's Chelsea... As a result, we won back to back doubles in Bundesliga, but we were never considered a force in Europe... We don't want that, do we?

That's why, even if he works on his human-relation skills and improves himself, I won't ever want him to coach Bayern again... nor does our management, IMO.... He might be a good physical trainer, but in terms of tactics, there has never been a brilliant coach inside him!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby RAGHU » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:11 am

wow... di matteo joins magath for bayern job... :twisted:
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News