You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Uli and the board need to dish out all the stops to get Pep before those Milan douche bags get to him. Pep is the only coach i can see taking Bayern forward. If Bayern were to get a less experienced coach i think there would be a period in time Bayern take a step back but with Pep i can see Bayern winning right away
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:06 pm

I like Favre and Slomka, but I doubt they can bring us forward immediately. I'm sure they could do well, but I think it would take time.
Somebody already mentioned it andI fully agree that if Pep doesnt come JH will most likely do another year and we will be even better next year.
Also I dont see Milan as a real temptation for Pep. They have limited money at the moment, no real team and were he to come in summer, he would face a team that Allegri previously scrambled together to remain semi-competitive. At Bayern the only thing I see as a possible dealbreaker would be Ulis, KHR and Sammers constant involvement, which may or may not be a problem for him.

I'm just glad there wont be any international football next summer, so that a new coach (hopefully pep) will have enouh time to work with the team.
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Milan is out of the race for sure...they wont finish top 3 in Serie A...Juve and Napoli will probably get top 2 spots with Lazio, Inter, Roma, Fiorentina and Milan fighting for that 3rd spot leading to Champions league. So that is why I dont see them in the CL next season...they are 11 points [i think so] away from 3rd spot...and all of those 4 teams fighting for 3rd spot are infront of Milan.

Guardiola will probably rejoin Barcelona or will take over at Man Utd or Bayern...it all depends on when JH or Ferguson leave.

But Barcelona must be clear favorite. He didnt argue with anyone...he won a lot of titles..he just wanted some time off. and that is why they probably did not get any other coach but promoted his assistant.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby uzi716 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Uli and the board need to dish out all the stops to get Pep before those Milan douche bags get to him. Pep is the only coach i can see taking Bayern forward. If Bayern were to get a less experienced coach i think there would be a period in time Bayern take a step back but with Pep i can see Bayern winning right away

That's where I disagree. Implementing his system will take time, remember that Guardiola inherited a very good team from Rijkaard. Guardiola won't be able to walk in and make us win, it'll take time but I believe the results will be worth the wait.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:46 pm

uzi716 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Uli and the board need to dish out all the stops to get Pep before those Milan douche bags get to him. Pep is the only coach i can see taking Bayern forward. If Bayern were to get a less experienced coach i think there would be a period in time Bayern take a step back but with Pep i can see Bayern winning right away

That's where I disagree. Implementing his system will take time, remember that Guardiola inherited a very good team from Rijkaard. Guardiola won't be able to walk in and make us win, it'll take time but I believe the results will be worth the wait.

Not sure if I got your point but he'll inherit a very good team from Heynckes as well....
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:14 pm

I doubt Pep would/the board would let him turn us into Barcelona/fully implement his system in the first season. I can only speculate, but in my opinion it would be similar to what Heynckes did when he first came back after LvG. He didnt fully throw out everything the general did, but tweaked things here and there in the beginning, laid more emphasis on defence, meanwhile maintaining a lot of what was already in place and gradually changed things step by step.
Also if Pep were to come, I wonder how he would go about integrating our strong wing play
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Would he immediatly impliment a 4-3-3 since its quite obvious Bayern have the personnel to play it.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby uzi716 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:58 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
uzi716 wrote:

Not sure if I got your point but he'll inherit a very good team from Heynckes as well....

A very good team that fit his style, I don't think Bayern are the kind of team that can play exactly like Barca.

No doubt we are one of the best and Pep's challenge will be to develop a system for Bayern or to change his to fit our strengths.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Maybe Uli is to busy talking to Pep....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/article?contentId=3467640

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:50 am

Luca Toni with a helping hand to get to Pep Guardiola?

http://www.kickoff.com/news/30910/luca- ... ern-munich
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Commodore » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 am

Slomka renewing with Hannover 96 is getting more likely. He said on German TV that he plans on continuing his work in Hannover.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/96-train ... 03667.html
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tflags » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:26 am

Ì love it when an Italian talks about 'the bosses' as in 'they get nervous if they don't win in x years.' Always makes me think someone is going to show up dead in the trunk of a car somewhere; á la Good Fellows ur sum'thin.

BTW, where's Nerlinger?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:44 am

I feel like Pep may like Milan better cause it gives him a chance to start fresh and build a team from the ground up. Cause i bet Galliani would give him more creative authority to enstill whatever philosophy he has over Milan than Bayern board would allow him to have....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:57 pm

I don't know what would Guardiola make from Bayern squad. Surely not everyone will be the real type of player which he would like to have. Slomka is already different story. He never command with great squad as Bayern would be to him and it would be a real test for his authority.

Seems like Guardiola and Slomka are leading coaches for Bayern bench, for the right reason. Still is left to see what's gonna happen with Heynckes and will be stay for another year.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby AssemFCB » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm

The biggest club Slomka had in terms of managing was Schalke, and he got sacked after a 5-0 loss to Bremen with them.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News