You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby hgb09 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:26 pm

U can feel the players are not motivated at all. This is gonna change unless we change the coach. How can u accept that our super subs are DVB and Ottl. We're Bayern for God's sake!!!
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Re: Mehmet Scholl

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:30 pm

I would love to see Scholl as coach too but it would have to wait until next season at least. He isn't experienced enough to take responsibility at the middle of the season.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aria » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:51 pm

vangaal seems incapable of improving us anymore-
if he wanted to see that we are absolutely defenseless , he would have seen it in the old trafford game where we looked embarrasingly weak and pathetic-
he is a terrible judge of talent- all he does is to give the best youngsters of the youth section of big teams a chance and if they succeed he steals all the glory-
this is his real judgement :
prefering DVB to lucio , prefering DVB and badstuber to that poor man demichelis -
buying braafheid and pranjic to be the LB of bayern-
look at us , look at our transfers -
selling lucio for 7M and then buying luiz gustavo for 17M-
selling demichelis and keeping badstuber and DVB-
rejecting a "40+bosingwa" deal for this clown ribery ,
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby johndear » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
raz25 wrote:Why do you think it's more than sure to play Europa League with van Gaal?

I repeat, I am not worried about the CL place. Not yet at any rate. I am confident that we will get it. But it is in danger and there is no denying that. LVG is making wrong decisions, and it seems like the players don't trust him anymore. We don't need to bring in someone better than him. Even someone who is worse might do much better. Why? Because the team needs a change. A caretaker coach doesn't need to be an excellent tactician, he just needs to be someone experienced, who is good enough to turn everything around. The teams need to see a new face, and this is the caretaker's job.

Bringing the best coach in the world can wait until the summer, right now we just need someone new who is good.

I totally agree...We NEED CHANGE right now not after or before ---NOW>>NOW... remember when Jupp Heynckes took over in 09 we started winning..... He was caretaker and PLAYER just changed and motivated.......
i bet even if we have Messi and Ronaldo in our side we are going to lost the game.... so YES...it is about time for LvG.... he need to Go now.... Motivation is better than anything...if player put in good concentration we will start winning...
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby johndear » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 pm

can someone explained or translate i found on tz

"Van Gaal schloss einen eigenen Rücktritt aus und überließ die Entscheidung über seine Zukunft dem Vorstand"
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 am

johndear wrote:can someone explained or translate i found on tz

"Van Gaal schloss einen eigenen Rücktritt aus und überließ die Entscheidung über seine Zukunft dem Vorstand"

Well... my German is not good... but it says something like this:
LvG has ruled out him resigning from the job, and said the board will make the decision about his future at the club....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby KAHN » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:03 am

I was supporting LVG from the beginning. He was one of my favorite couches. But after another pathetic performance from our defense in the first half and then when I saw Buyten and Ottl coming in... well that was it. After two years in the job you still don't have a clue about why are we having problems in the defense and you are putting DVB again after so much time :shock: ](*,) I think he completely lost it and he knows it. He should get fired tomorrow. I think he doesn't know what would he do, what tactic, who to play... He is lost. I think players completely lose confidence and it is a very sad end of LVG era :cry:
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby uzi716 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:48 am

LvG is no doubt a great manager, but its his stubbornness that will get him sacked. If he isn't gone by tomorrow then our board is crazy.

I hope our next coach is one that gets a long with players and isn't afraid to spend money WHEN NEEDED, like Jose Mourinho.

I would love to have a coach like him as an assistant to help our youth develop.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gastarana » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 am

uzi716 wrote:LvG is no doubt a great manager, but its his stubbornness that will get him sacked. If he isn't gone by tomorrow then our board is crazy.

I hope our next coach is one that gets a long with players and isn't afraid to spend money WHEN NEEDED, like Jose Mourinho.

I would love to have a coach like him as an assistant to help our youth develop.

+1 =D> =D> =D> =D> short but great post,thats exactly what i was thinking.
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:25 am

hgb09 wrote:That's what he's saying on his FB page: Soeben hat der Karl-Heinz Rummenigge mir angerufen mit guter Nachrichten; Ich darf mein vertrag bis 2015 erlaengern. He may be staying until 2015!!! I can't believe that.

He posted an update in 25th min of the match. If it was him, he wudn have been using FB during the match
Its just a stupid fan doing all this crap
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:27 am

Munich based newspaper TZ are reporting that sporting director Christian Nerlinger has met with club captain Philipp Lahm at Bayern headquarters on the Saebener Strasse. Whilst Lahm has stated publicly that the team are fully behind coach Louis van Gaal, Nerlinger wants private assurances from the full-back.

The newspaper goes on to say that Uli Hoeness and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge would like to axe the Dutchman but are reluctant to do so due to a lack of viable alternatives. The names of Matthias Sammer and Ralf Rangnick have been doing the rounds but neither have a good working relationship with Hoeness. Furthermore, there is the small matter of the upcoming Champions League round of sixteen knockout tie at home to Inter.

German television station ZDF are also reporting that there will be a press conference held tomorrow.

Dutch coach Van Gaal joined Bayern from then Eredivisie champions AZ in the summer of 2009 and proceeded to win the Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal in his first season, as well as reaching the Champions League final.

Sounds logical.. :|
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby uzi716 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:17 am

appudds wrote:Munich based newspaper TZ are reporting that sporting director Christian Nerlinger has met with club captain Philipp Lahm at Bayern headquarters on the Saebener Strasse. Whilst Lahm has stated publicly that the team are fully behind coach Louis van Gaal, Nerlinger wants private assurances from the full-back.

The newspaper goes on to say that Uli Hoeness and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge would like to axe the Dutchman but are reluctant to do so due to a lack of viable alternatives. The names of Matthias Sammer and Ralf Rangnick have been doing the rounds but neither have a good working relationship with Hoeness. Furthermore, there is the small matter of the upcoming Champions League round of sixteen knockout tie at home to Inter.

German television station ZDF are also reporting that there will be a press conference held tomorrow.

Dutch coach Van Gaal joined Bayern from then Eredivisie champions AZ in the summer of 2009 and proceeded to win the Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal in his first season, as well as reaching the Champions League final.

Sounds logical.. :|

Indeed, but I feel like we need a fresh person managing this team.

Believe me when I say this but it is the coach in some cases and this is one of them.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby MoFattal » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 am

if we are looking for a coach with good relationship with Uli Hoeness then we might better be off with Schweinsteiger as coach :shock:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Tobinho10 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:24 am

There are many coaches that can replace Van Gaal.

According to TZ, these are the most likely

Martin Jol
Herman Gerland
Andries Jonker
Klaus Augenthaler
Mario Basler
Christian Gross
Paul Breitner
Michael Oenning
Hans Meyer
Rafael Benitez (LOL)
Ralf Rangnick
Mathias Sammer
Mehmet Scholl
Oliver Kahn
Andreas Brehme
Radomir Antic
Frank Rijkaard

Who of these do you want? I vote for Sammer or Jol.
Tobinho10
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MoFattal » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:40 am

if Jol we will have too many people looking like Uli Hoeness #-o i vote for Scholl and if it is realistic Oliver Kahn
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News