You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Christian Pulisic [Christian Mate Pulisic]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Christian Pulisic [Christian Mate Pulisic]

Postby Pelin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Now Bayern doesn't want him. if he says that he wants Bayern, he will have problems with his club and fans. After all, l want to say is he can't be honest under this circumstances so actually l didn't expect him to say opposite.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:37 am

Pelin wrote:Now Bayern doesn't want him. if he says that he wants Bayern, he will have problems with his club and fans. After all, l want to say is he can't be honest under this circumstances so actually l didn't expect him to say opposite.

Yep....I rate Pulisic quite highly and hope to see him play for us someday if he continues to progress as he has - but he's not there yet and I don't think we're interested him in signing him any time too soon.
Can't really expect him to come out and say "Yeah, I'd love to play for Bayern in the future" when you're a young dortmund player haha
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dusel » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm not really worried about what an 18 year old said when he had microphones stuck in his face. He's a kid and he has to go back to Dortmund and face the fans after whatever answer he gives gets blasted all over the internet.

And we all know how friendly Dortmund fans are... :roll:
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:16 pm

He's a young good player with a lot of marketing potential and already playing in the Bundesliga. If we can get him, he'd be a great purchase.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News