You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Christian Pulisic [Christian Mate Pulisic]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Christian Pulisic [Christian Mate Pulisic]

Postby aterford » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:BVB Sporting director Michael Zorc on Lothar Matthäus suggesting Bayern to sign Christian Pulisic: "These experts are paid to talk a lot. Sometimes they talk sense, sometimes they are less rational. I prefer to stick to facts and I see Christian with us in the long term"
Seems like he's worried about losing him ;)

That was exactly my thought, tbh. IMO you don't make a statement like that if you're 100% sure he stays - no need to do so. Dunno if he ends up here or not but I have to wonder if it's not a "where there's smoke there's fire" situation.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:47 pm

aterford wrote:
MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:BVB Sporting director Michael Zorc on Lothar Matthäus suggesting Bayern to sign Christian Pulisic: "These experts are paid to talk a lot. Sometimes they talk sense, sometimes they are less rational. I prefer to stick to facts and I see Christian with us in the long term"
Seems like he's worried about losing him ;)

That was exactly my thought, tbh. IMO you don't make a statement like that if you're 100% sure he stays - no need to do so. Dunno if he ends up here or not but I have to wonder if it's not a "where there's smoke there's fire" situation.

It's not THAT simple since it kind of depends on the context.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Sure, but what I'm saying is pundits like Matthäus spit out stuff like this every day of the week. 99% of the time the player's club doesn't say a thing about it. Perhaps Zorc was asked directly about it, which would make sense - but if he wasn't, it seems an odd thing to bring up, no?
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB12Forever » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:37 am

I think we should refrain from buying from BVB or RBL for a while. Having decent competition or resistance in the league is good for us in the long term. Pulisic might still go abroad, but it will be less frustrating for BVB than losing him to us. RBL is too unpredictable.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Pelin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:07 am

FCB12Forever wrote:I think we should refrain from buying from BVB or RBL for a while. Having decent competition or resistance in the league is good for us in the long term. Pulisic might still go abroad, but it will be less frustrating for BVB than losing him to us. RBL is too unpredictable.

it's very hard considering BVB sells players for fun. On the other hand, Rb Leipzig has more ambition than BVB. They only sold Keita so far and it was because of his clause. they won't insert clauses on their contracts anymore. maybe with the pressure from Schalke, BVB will have to take next level in their project.

l think losing players to us for them is not frustrating. They end up 3rd in Bundesliga and they said that they are succesful. maybe they prefer to sell players to abroad because of fan pressure.

l want stronger BVB, Rb Leipzig and Schalke for Bundesliga marketing, considering Global BL TV deals are important revenue item anymore. if Pulisic helps us to get better deals for USA market, it will benefit Schalke, Rb Leipzig and BVB as well.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:33 pm

We have a moral responsibility to save this lad more embarrassing and to offer him the best for his career.
#pulisic4fcb

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Manchu » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:57 am

Source

By goalimpact, the second most talented field player at 19 that I have ever seen(first is Brandt). It would definitely be worth a lot of money to bring him to Bayern although he probably wouldn't be ready to start for us for at least another year.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News