You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Christian Früchtl

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Christian Früchtl

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:15 pm

FCB general wrote:Früchtl will stay with us if Bayern offer him a professional contract.

This is your assumption though and doesn't answer my question. Let me formulate it more directly: is there a means for FC Bayern to stop Früchtl from (or at least get some compensation for) him signing a professional contract with another club on 28th January 2018 with the contract start date of 1st July 2018?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:53 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:Früchtl will stay with us if Bayern offer him a professional contract.

This is your assumption though and doesn't answer my question. Let me formulate it more directly: is there a means for FC Bayern to stop Früchtl from (or at least get some compensation for) him signing a professional contract with another club on 28th January 2018 with the contract start date of 1st July 2018?

I know what you thought earlier, but no, they can't stop him.
If Früchtl wants to leave, he'll leave just as some former Dinamo juniors in the last 3-4 years turned down the possibility to sign a professional deal with Dinamo Zagreb starting when they become 18, also they turned to foreign clubs(Robert Murić - AFC Ajax and Josip Brekalo - Wolfsburg, currently at Stuttgart), agreed terms and left Croatia.
Bayern can only get some compensation of cca 250 000 € for youth development just as Dinamo got it and that's it.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:56 pm

This hole is really unfortunate.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Yes, but imagine how unfortunate and frustrating has been across the whole Europe for the last 18 years in many clubs who can't keep their young players, whether we are talking about Europe's top 5 leagues or out of the top 5, in the rest of the European leagues.

I don't think Früchtl is that caliber already that he can choose club where he'd develop himself into a great GK. Just take a look at Lukas Reader who back then came as a young GK from Schalke to Bayern in 2012/2013 as a no.3 and ask yourself where is he now. The last thing I remember when he left Bayern in 2014 was his move to Portugal, where exactly... I can't recall.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News