You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Charles Itandje

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Charles Itandje

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:17 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Charles Itandje

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:19 pm

LOL a high level GK... I am sure that Ulreich is 100000000000000000 times better [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:41 pm

What's disturbing is how nobody noticed how crap Ulreich is in training and took action during the transfer window.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Ulreich is way better.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Pelin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:50 am

l'm fed up with MGT's demagogy. All they talk about is developing talents. Yet, they called Starke out of retirement instead giving a chance to one of the our best talents, Früchtl.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Achilles » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:55 am

Pelin wrote:l'm fed up with MGT's demagogy. All they talk about is developing talents. Yet, they called Starke out of retirement instead giving a chance to one of the our best talents, Früchtl.

I think that was Ancelotti's decision. Experience vs Youth = Experience for him
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 am

Achilles wrote:
Pelin wrote:l'm fed up with MGT's demagogy. All they talk about is developing talents. Yet, they called Starke out of retirement instead giving a chance to one of the our best talents, Früchtl.

I think that was Ancelotti's decision. Experience vs Youth = Experience for him

Guys, you need to get your facts straight. Whilst Neuer was out injured throughout this season and preseason, and whilst Fruechtl himself was fit, Fruechtl was always in the matchday squad, in all matches, except for the very last one (away vs Hertha BSC), during which Sagnol was coach.

As much as I dislike Ancelotti, this is not on him. He clearly favoured Fruechtl over Starke; only Sagnol didn't and he was only an interim coach for one match.

Let's wait and see what Heynckes will do, but I believe Starke was always intended to be 3rd choice during Neuer's injury.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:35 am

Our we talking about only being at the report but still be Ulreich back up ?
I know he mentioned Starke but that's not developing or anything close to it... Fruchtl is/was always 2nd to 3rd choice GK while he should take some scrap minutes here and there and know with Neuer's absence and Ulreich performances still can't make a breakthrough which is painful. Maybe Fruchtl is even worse than Ulreich/Starke but he can only get better at his age while as much as you play the other two they will keep being average to bad.

As for Itandje, he is a poor man's Mandanda, athletic guy be he shouldn't even been mentioned for Bayern, only if he were a 3rd choice.
He has been in Greece for 3-4 years, he was a very decent GK but we're talking about Bayern here, the difference is beyond huge.
On top of that I searched his bio, he hasn't won any trophy, not only one, meaning he hasn't ever been in a team that runs for a championship so I have to assume that he doesn't possess the "know how" of a championship team.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News