You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Cenk Tosun

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Cenk Tosun

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:40 pm

According to Fotomac, FC Bayern are after 26 year old German-born Turkish international striker Cenk Tosun, who is currently on the books of Beşiktaş. Tosun, who was previously plying his trade with Eintracht Frankfurt, scored 24 goals last season.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Cenk Tosun

Postby Coman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Better than no backup striker.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:45 pm

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:52 pm

NO... NO...NO... Just no. Why there has to be this huge difference between the starter and the back up solution? Juve have Mandzukic, Higuain and even Dybala can play as 9, Real last season had Morata and Benzema, Milan has this season Kalinic and Silva. We should definately go for a better striker, than this turk. And Lewa should be rested at some games, like again Freiburg, Koln, Ausburg, Pokal Cup, or in CL againts Celtic at home. I dont dream a Wener or Auba while Lewa is in the team, only one can be the real star, but we should rise a bit more the standard than this player. I really think and hope that it is just a rumour or a fake news.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Pelin » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:NO... NO...NO... Just no. Why there has to be this huge difference between the starter and the back up solution? Juve have Mandzukic, Higuain and even Dybala can play as 9, Real last season had Morata and Benzema, Milan has this season Kalinic and Silva. We should definately go for a better striker, than this turk. And Lewa should be rested at some games, like again Freiburg, Koln, Ausburg, Pokal Cup, or in CL againts Celtic at home. I dont dream a Wener or Auba while Lewa is in the team, only one can be the real star, but we should rise a bit more the standard than this player. I really think and hope that it is just a rumour or a fake news.

Fake news. Fotomac has zero reliability considering they lie all the time.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Pelin wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:NO... NO...NO... Just no. Why there has to be this huge difference between the starter and the back up solution? Juve have Mandzukic, Higuain and even Dybala can play as 9, Real last season had Morata and Benzema, Milan has this season Kalinic and Silva. We should definately go for a better striker, than this turk. And Lewa should be rested at some games, like again Freiburg, Koln, Ausburg, Pokal Cup, or in CL againts Celtic at home. I dont dream a Wener or Auba while Lewa is in the team, only one can be the real star, but we should rise a bit more the standard than this player. I really think and hope that it is just a rumour or a fake news.

Fake news. Fotomac has zero reliability considering they lie all the time.

But what on earth have in their head this journalists? At least if they wanted to invent they should have found something more realistic, something closer too reality.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Well, you're not wrong if you've watched the player (I haven't) and reached that conclusion. However, given that I've given up hope that we'll sign a striker as long as Lewandowski is still alive, I'd say this guy would be an improvement over Wintzheimer/Evina.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:31 pm

MUTU wrote:

Well, you're not wrong if you've watched the player (I haven't) and reached that conclusion. However, given that I've given up hope that we'll sign a striker as long as Lewandowski is still alive, I'd say this guy would be an improvement over Wintzheimer/Evina.

What about an older Gomez, like Pizzaro in the past? After the World Cup he will have 32 years, and with good money we could tempt him.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Coman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Who was Mandzukic before Bayern signed him ? A guy with 10 goals in Bundesliga and a good Euro in Ukrainia.

What's wrong with people who only want world class player everywhere.

Bayern will not get an amazing #9 as back-up and I rather 1000 times to get this guy who scored 24 goals last season with Besiktas and 6 this season already than having NO BACK UP.

Of course if we can get Gomez next summer I would go for him. Of course if we can get Werner I would go for him.

But really Tosun, even if I didn't see him a lot (three game actually) is a good back-up striker, way better than playing Müller as #9.

Really what is wrong with you.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:27 pm

I like him.Though a deal for the winter window is more unlikely in that case, if any club can wait until the summer to sign him then they could be getting a great deal.Palace actually made a £12 million offer for Tosun which he himself admitted would have been accepted had they made it a week earlier.

He has started the season in great form having scored four goals in six games as well as winning Champions League goal of the week.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News