You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlos Bacca [Carlos Arturo Bacca Ahumada]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Carlos Bacca [Carlos Arturo Bacca Ahumada]

Postby Argeta » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:13 pm

MUTU wrote:His numbers don't look good though. He's scored 13 goals (+ 1 penalty) in the Serie A which is currently a class or two below the Bundesliga.

I agree, but also remember that he plays for a team that is in crisis.. Every striker they have brung in after Ibra have failed to stay consistent, but Bacca is the player they rely on now. Higuain might look better with his goals, but Napoli this season are really great. Also making business with Napoli is a nightmare.
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:15 pm

MUTU wrote:His numbers don't look good though. He's scored 13 goals (+ 1 penalty) in the Serie A which is currently a class or two below the Bundesliga.

He has mediocre players around him though. He's a good player but for a backup it just doesn't make sense, and what Xabi pointed out really puts things in perspective.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:19 pm

JANCKER wrote:If he wasn't part of the EL winning side like a year ago... and he plays for a shitty AC Milan... His stats would be twice as better here. Ancelotti knows the player... He's got pace...

He may have won the EL but Goetze has played in 6 Champions League semifinals and a World Cup final in the last 3 seasons, and he's still only 23. And we want to spend 50% more money than Goetze's sell price for Bacca? [-X
I'm sure we can find better, younger strikers for a cheaper price.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Argeta wrote:
Also making business with Napoli is a nightmare.

Doesn't matter because Higuain isn't even an option to be Lewy's back up.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:25 pm

Goetze also played in a better team than Bacca... I'm not sure that you can find cheaper better younger strikers. He's not old, he's in his prime.

If we sold Goetze for 20M that would be doing Goetze a favor cause he estimated at 30-40M... Because he has huge wage demands. All that counts for his future employers.
Last edited by JANCKER on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:25 pm

Argeta wrote:

I agree, but also remember that he plays for a team that is in crisis.. Every striker they have brung in after Ibra have failed to stay consistent, but Bacca is the player they rely on now. Higuain might look better with his goals, but Napoli this season are really great. Also making business with Napoli is a nightmare.

If Bacca was very good he'd have scored more than 9 international goals. No need to hide behind the AC Milan excuse. For €30m at that age, I expect a legend.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Just think if Inter reasoned in the same way when they wanted to sign Milito, what would've happened?
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Argeta » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:34 pm

MUTU wrote:
Argeta wrote:

If Bacca was very good he'd have scored more than 9 international goals. No need to hide behind the AC Milan excuse. For €30m at that age, I expect a legend.

You do know Colombia usually plays with one striker as they have fast wingers and fullbacks, whilst their squad is filled with great strikers. Falcao, Martinez, Bacca and Ramos. One spot for these four is tough. And no one is hiding behind the "AC Milan excuse", it is just fact that you'll perform better with a better team dude. And why are you even bringing in Mario Götze in this discussion? He's not even a striker..

@bastos Well we were linked with Higuain for quite a while, that's why I brang him up. Bacca is probably the 2nd option for Carlos.
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bastos80 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:35 pm

We don't have to sign worse players just so we can hope that we'll get a second Milito.

Argeta wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Argeta wrote:I agree, but also remember that he plays for a team that is in crisis.. Every striker they have brung in after Ibra have failed to stay consistent, but Bacca is the player they rely on now. Higuain might look better with his goals, but Napoli this season are really great. Also making business with Napoli is a nightmare.

@bastos Well we were linked with Higuain for quite a while, that's why I brang him up. Bacca is probably the 2nd option for Carlos.

In case Lewandowski is leaving probably.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Argeta wrote:And why are you even bringing in Mario Götze in this discussion? He's not even a striker..

I suggest you watch Germany vs Italy tomorrow. Perhaps Götze will add to his international goal tally of 16, which is good for a 23 year old who is "not even a striker", because you're right in that he usually doesn't play there but doesn't mean he can't. Bacca played 26 NT matches and scored 9... just over 1 goal every 3 matches. This is actually a worse goal-per-match ratio than he has for AC Milan this season.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:41 pm

MUTU wrote:
Argeta wrote:And why are you even bringing in Mario Götze in this discussion? He's not even a striker..

I suggest you watch Germany vs Italy tomorrow. Perhaps Götze will add to his international goal tally of 16, which is good for a 23 year old who is "not even a striker", because you're right in that he usually doesn't play there but doesn't mean he can't. Bacca played 26 NT matches and scored 9... just over 1 goal every 3 matches. This is actually a worse goal-per-match ratio than he has for AC Milan this season.

Also Götze is supposed to be the third man behind Lewandowski & Müller in central attack, because that's what he is, a central attacker.
That's the spot Bacca would come in. Easy answer for Argeta's question.

I'd even prefer if we brought in another winger and have Robben play that CF positon like he did for NL in the WC 2014.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Argeta » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:44 pm

Yes Götze is a CAM, no way Bacca would take his spot. Bacca will compete with Lewandowski and Müller. And I know Götze can play as a CF, but he has never shined there - that is clearly not his position. And you're forgetting again that Götze plays for the best team in the world.
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby JANCKER » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:47 pm

This in not the right place to advocate a Gomez return...

There are some players with potential that go under the radar for many years like Milito for example, call them late bloomers or whatever but if Inter was to refuse signing Milito because of the same reasons that I'm hearing here, they'd most likely be without a CL today.
Last edited by JANCKER on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Argeta wrote:Yes Götze is a CAM, no way Bacca would take his spot. Bacca will compete with Lewandowski and Müller. And I know Götze can play as a CF, but he has never shined there - that is clearly not his position. And you're forgetting again that Götze plays for the best team in the world.

There is no CAM in our system when Müller and Lewandowski are playing, unless Müller is playing on the wing which is unrealistic when we have 4 wingers. So yeah, Götze is competing with Müller and Lewandowski. If one of them is left on the bench, the other one is playing up top with Götze behind. Call that CAM or CF if you want, doesn't matter.
Who else would he be competing with then? Must be a reason he's often left on the bench... :?

If Bacca comes he'll take Götze's spot or Götze would take a midfielders spot. How would you imagine fitting Bacca in this team with 7 attackers already there?

JANCKER wrote:This in not the right place to advocate a Gomez return...

There are some players with potential that go under the radar for many years like Milito for example, call them late bloomers or whatever but if Inter was to refuse signing Milito because of the same reasons that I'm hearing here, they'd most likely be without a CL today.

If they had Lewandowski like we do, they probably would've still won it.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:52 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:In today's market, 30M is a good deal BUT it doesn't make sense to spend 30M on a backup.

I think we'll see him more often than a regular backup. If the club is trying to get him so badly they definitely have plans for him. Idk if has soemthing to do with our injury probelms and they're trying to work in advance or something else...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News