You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bernardo Silva [Bernardo Mota Veiga de Carvalho e Silva]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Bernardo Silva [Bernardo Mota Veiga de Carvalho e Silva]

Postby aterford » Sat May 27, 2017 7:34 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
aterford wrote:wow, €50m euro for Silva is a steal.
Looks like we miss out on another one to Pep and city.

Wish he were still here, as I've been saying Ancelotti in 2013/14--2015/2016 and Pep in 2016/2017--2019/2020 or so would've been perfect for us

I think Pep in 2013/14--forever and ever and ever would've been the best for us.

I wouldn't complain
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sat May 27, 2017 9:12 am

With Pep Guardiola, his style, and the way his player are all tired after february. You don't win the UCL.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby #12 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Look, I sure as hell am no fan of him... But Barca beg to differ... Twice...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sun May 28, 2017 5:02 am

Coman wrote:With Pep Guardiola, his style, and the way his player are all tired after february. You don't win the UCL.

That must be why he never won it, because his players were too tired after february. Oh wait.... =D>
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Verres » Sun May 28, 2017 11:26 am

aterford wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:
aterford wrote:wow, €50m euro for Silva is a steal.
Looks like we miss out on another one to Pep and city.

Wish he were still here, as I've been saying Ancelotti in 2013/14--2015/2016 and Pep in 2016/2017--2019/2020 or so would've been perfect for us

I think Pep in 2013/14--forever and ever and ever would've been the best for us.

I wouldn't complain

Sir, are you by any chance a Pep fapper?

Seriously though, were you not tired of seing Bayern being ridiculed by spanish teams?

Now before you accuse me of being a hater, let me ask you is it possible or even justified to critise him without being one? Obviously I can talk only for myself, but I usually look only what the player or the coach brings on the pitch (in terms of results or efficienncy). I don't care if he is introvert or extrovert or how he celebrates on the pitch. I say this because it seems to me that a lot or all of the followers are very emotional regarding this subject because you are emotionaly drawn to his charisma. You must always bear in mind that some people might not share your attachment to his charisma and they might simply look at the results in the given context.

Because at times I found it very peculiar how after a big defeat even the followers were noticing that the high line of defence doesn't work and it should be abandoned or that they agree with everything except that they should play with a little more balance and bring Lahm back to rb.

But those were actually the basics of his approach.

I think the next post is pretty neutral and still expresses criticism. I don't think he hates him, neither do I. I just don't think he was a good choice for us to win the CL.

raz25 wrote:In a perfect world, I think Guardiola would be the best coach. While he was coaching in Bayern, there were a couple of games (the one I remember most vividly is away to City) when I thought this is the most tactically perfect a football team has ever played.

Imagine if football was a simulation game where the element of chance doesn't exist, the players are all robots with the same exact characteristics and make no mistakes, and the sole differentiation would be the tactical awareness of the coach. How many games would Pep lose? I believe, because of the element of time, he would at least draw every game. Bookmakers agreed with me, that's why we were favorites to retain the CL.

The problem is that in the real world, players are from perfect, and Pep expects too much from them. The more complex the tactics are, the higher the chance for Boateng or Alaba to have brain farts, or any other player for that matter. I will never forgive him for the humiliation we suffered against Madrid, especially after that beautiful choreography that we put together. He is a perfectionist, I like that about him and I cried together with him while the team were celebrating the last DFB-Pokal trophy won under his era. He really cared for this team and wanted to prove the world that he can win the CL even if he doesn't have Messi, it just wasn't enough.

I used to be angry at him for being a coward for not extending his contract, I felt like it was his duty to make things right after the debacles in 3 semifinals legs. Seeing him get eliminated at the hands of Monaco, makes me even more angry. It just proves to me further, that his expectations are sky high and unrealistic. Remember how we always had a heart attack against Barca when we lost the ball that the offside trap wouldn't work? I can't help but feel like he has take a lot of blame for Lahm, Ribery and co not having one more CL trophy under their belt. I know the CL is a big lottery, and on paper 3 SFs in 3 years is a big feat, but there is a reason every single one of us feels like he wasn't successful, the team we had simply had to reach at least another final.

Maybe in the future he will build a team with 4 Messis and 6 Lahms or he will finally admit to himself that he needs to adjust his tactics based on the adversary. When that happens I will gladly welcome him back.

#12 wrote:Look, I sure as hell am no fan of him... But Barca beg to differ... Twice...

Yes, but it doesn't mean a lot per se. Current barca coach also won a treble with them, but would he be a good fit for us? How good was his italian job? It means a lot if you know the club inside out and what kind of approach is best suited to it. What about Rijkaard?
If you can't adapt it doesnt mean you are gonna be as successful elsewhere too.

To me his clear problem was his inability to adapt his strategy to his players. Instead he tryed to adapt players to his gameplan. In barca it worked but he had the best players made exactly for this kind of approach and they represented the core of a national team (that cherished the same approach) that is sometimes mentioned as one of the most dominant in history. And he had a guy named Messi who is very good for penetrating a defense wall and working in tight spaces. I heard he is pretty good. Then he tried to implement this same method in another teaam. Well, it didn't work against the top teams. It is alright to philophise, but his philosophy was an inadequate one.

Imagine if he left barca in 2009 and went to Inter and inherited a team that would have won the treble next year. Would he be as successful given the fact that he had players made for fast and direct football that excelled in counteratack?
Adapt or die. Ask the dinosaurs if you don't believe me. Oh wait #-o
Verres
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun May 28, 2017 11:55 am

That's not the point... Coman said "you don't win the CL" - that's not true...

Saying he's not a good fit for us im 100% in... But we're still ridiculed by Spanish teams...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 28, 2017 8:44 pm

That genius showed his true face at Shitty this year... calling them fappers is right, I'm 100% sure that the one who voted on every thread this year Bayern to lose is a Pep fapper.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby aterford » Sun May 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Yea, good thing we got rid of him. Now those Spanish teams are so intimidated by us
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Mani » Mon May 29, 2017 7:58 am

aterford wrote:Yea, good thing we got rid of him. Now those Spanish teams are so intimidated by us

Ancelotti's two games vs Real were much better than any of Pep's semi finals. And this was Ancelotti's first season here.

Playing Alonso was a big mistake from Carlo but apart from that we played well. And it's not exactly his fault that Javi forgets his brains to locker room and in the second leg referee starts his own show
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:07 am

"Well"?
Boy, how much did you watch except for the results?

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mani » Mon May 29, 2017 9:16 am

#12 wrote:"Well"?
Boy, how much did you watch except for the results?

Apparently more than you did
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:21 am

Nah you didn't... If THIS is "well" for you, you should root for Bremen or Augsburg when it comes to Bundesliga...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mani » Mon May 29, 2017 9:27 am

No Lewandowski, Muller was playing as striker. Attack was never gonna work as smooth as it usually does but it was a very even game till that red. Ancelotti did well imo
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:51 am

He did ok... I think our home game was shit, the away game not much better... We lost both and only scored through a corner, a penalty, and an own goal... You might argue that Guardiola at least won the home games most of the time...
And while I agree that Guardiola did nothing special and even **** up bigtime occasionally, I fail to see that Ancelotti did much better... We even exited the same way we did two years ago in Pokal...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:30 am

Pep is second to none at developing young players.
Also you gotta thank him for the fact that the best creative central midfielder in the world is playing for us now.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News