You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Postby Paddy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:39 pm

The thing is we will ned a CDM next year. So I like Gustavo just fine.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Payam » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:55 am

Arturo Vidal expresses his desire to play for Bayern Munich:
"I ​​like to play for Bayern. It would be spectacular to play under Jupp Heynckes in Munich. "

Source: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/artur ... .bild.html

So if we want him we will get him it would seem. But in my opinion, to get him we would have to get rid of Tymo or Gustavo.
Considering that Pranjic, Kroos and Altintop can play that position, getting him would get messy.

But on the bright side, by getting him we would have to get new (better) "replacement players".
Gustavo is young, I don't think he'll nag to much about being benched, Tymo on the other hand has been treated kinda unfairly since he got here (benched by LvG, played as CB etc.)
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby appudds » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:09 pm

I dont think we will get him. Reason?
I can quote 4 different reasons..
1)As many suggested, we will have 4 CMs in our squad for 2 starting berths. 1. Tymoschuk, 2. Gustavo, 3. Kroos, 4. Schweinsteiger (Assuming Ottl to leave for free, Pranjic to settle as backup LB) I even doubt if Kroos will start with Gustavo in the starting line-up. With this guy coming, 2 players' starting position are in jeopardy. And i dont think Heynckes is a fan of playing CDMs as CBs.
2)We still have two CMs on loan. Two talented people in Ekici and Alaba. Our board shouldn't forget them..
3)We need re-inforcements in other regions than the one where we are possibly the strongest
4)Rudi Voeller should be hesitant in letting his stars go out. They have a good team and with these players, can build on a solid great team to help improve the quality of the Bundesliga.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Yah, we don't need him. Gustavo is already our 23-year-old CDM/CB/LB combo south american. And he's damn good at it.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:32 pm

@appudds: Vidal is also adept as a left back.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Toni88 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Let's not forget he could also be used in the RB position.. in case lahm gets injured, we have nobody to cover his place...
Mia san mia
Toni88
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Stigger » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Yea I can see the board signing him. Ottl and Altintop are out of a contracts as the end of the season so we have less players for that position.
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:44 pm

it would be a STUPID transfer IMO
we have already top class CDMs (Schweini - Gustavo - Tymo ) + players that can work there as substitutes as Kroos ,Pranijc and Alaba if he is to be back

WHY ON EARTH we sign another

we should concentrate on : 1- Neuer / 2 - CB / 3- LB
PAY ALOT first in these three positions FFS and we will be an INVINCIBLE team
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Stigger » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:47 pm

The Spyware wrote:it would be a STUPID transfer IMO
we have already top class CDMs (Schweini - Gustavo - Tymo ) + players that can work there as substitutes as Kroos ,Pranijc and Alaba if he is to be back

WHY ON EARTH we sign another

we should concentrate on : 1- Neuer / 2 - CB / 3- LB
PAY ALOT first in these three positions FFS and we will be an INVINCIBLE team

Well tymo is getting older and we can always used Vidal as a joker for next season. Don't get so worked up since bothing is official.
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:54 pm

If we want Vidal, we'll have to waste at least 15 M, which we should waste on a world class CB.
Dont' forget that if Klose leaves, we'll need a striker.
Besides, check out our midfielders for next season:

Alaba, Ekici, Ottl (we like it or not he'll extend), Gustavo, Tymo, Bastian, Kroos, Müller.
The only possible scenarios for Vidal to come are:
a) selling Tymo, Ottl not to extend.
b) Heynckes wants to use Gustavo as a CB regularly, so we need someone WC next to Schweini, but Kroos? Muller won't be subbed, and Heynckes LOVES Kroos, I think he'll make him Schweini's partner.

PS. I think Neverkusen fans will be mad at him, and I understand them. What an awful way to offer yourself to another team, specially after his 'mistake' last sunday.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby tflags » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Have not seen Vidal play much but I don't think he is the best that we can get and after that horrendous mistake on Sunday we usually don't put the guy back on duty until he is really ready; much less bring him in. There is a HUGE question mark on this guy, sort of a 'is he the one to bring balance back to the force' type of shit.

Vidal might just have shown that he is a bit immature. Maybe shileno has some comments on his performance on the National Team...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:30 pm

2 or 3 years ago I would said that from Vidal, an immature player, no experience, stupid mistakes and even he had a bad relation with his team mates. I can glady say that now, it's past. Bielsa has helped us and our players in a way so big, it's like the same case of Ferguson or even LVG making average players into world class. He still is young, his most probable position to become world class would be CDM/CM. He's one of out top 3 players in the NT, just below Sanchez and Medel.

We have Gustavo yes, they're very similar, but Vidal is faster, has more experience and has a better touch with the ball IMO. He can make really good crosses and make good assists, something than only Robbery and Gomez/Muller can do. I think he's better than Tymo and Schweini when it comes to long range passing. Every coach has his favorites, I wouldn't mind to get Vidal ONLY IF we get rid of Ottl and Pranjic. The other thing is that bigger clubs will fight him in the future, maybe Bayern wants to secure him now to be Tymo's replacement.

The mistake in our latest match was nothing. Neuer has made worse than that.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:01 pm

so what that we have gustavo, tymo and others ?
Barca has Mascherano on the bench, Real has Diarra,Benzema(when Higuain is fit), and many other examples.
What will we do if were in the CL final and Schweini and Gustavo are injured??..oohh yeah i know..play ottl #-o
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:21 pm

And what if Butt and Neuer are injured :lol:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Payam » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:And what if Butt and Neuer are injured :lol:

...Still play Ottl? :P
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News