You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Postby FCB general » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Vidal... Excellent player! =D>

But I don't see where he can play in our team. He is fantastic midfielder, but we already bought Luiz Gustavo for defensive duties in midfield and he is very good after this couple of games.

I was in dilema which one is going to Bayern buy. We choose Gustavo right in this winter, but if Jupp backs in our team, who knows... Maybe he buy him. But our primary duty is to buy central defenders, not midfielders. :|

I see him just as link or speculation, nothing more. However if he comes I'm not sure how much is smart to have 15-17 mil. € just for backup(Luiz Gustavo). To see Brasilian on left back, thats not serious.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MrLinky » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:47 am

Vidal has confirmed that Leverkusen are offering him a new 4-year contract and he's ready to accept. He also added that he's heard about Bayern's alleged interest in him, but that it is no reason to worry because he's very happy at Leverkusen and is giving 100 % for his current team.

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/artikel_364134.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Another Link between FC Bayern and Arturo Vidal

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... ltert.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 pm

He is really good and better than Gustavo/Tymo as CDM.

But I believe Gustavo can be as good or better than Vidal given time in CDM position (saw instances of that vs Dortmund and Inter first leg).

So yeah I don't see a need for him, there is also the development of Kroos.

If Heckneyes decides to play Kroos in CAM instead of Muller...i will /facepalm every match. To me...that would be like Ottl and LVG. #-o
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Vidal also could be A LB !!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Element wrote:Vidal also could be A LB !!!!

Yes, but next season Louis "I like to play anyone out of position" van Gaal won't be FC Bayern coach anymore.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Vidal first position it's actually LB. He was like Lahm to us right now (only in the left side) in Colo Colo and in the NT. Now that he became a great midfielder, he'll play there.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby FCB general » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Element wrote:Vidal also could be A LB !!!!

Yes, he can play LB & RB, just as L & RM, CDM, CM. He is very vesatile player, but after this season he is definitley one of the best CM in Bundesliga.

shileno wrote:Vidal first position it's actually LB. He was like Lahm to us right now (only in the left side) in Colo Colo and in the NT. Now that he became a great midfielder, he'll play there

He wont be anymore. :mrgreen: Stats are showing something diffrent, but much, much better things for his whole team(9 goals and 2nd best german CM last autumn). 8)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Arturo Vidal is one man who has been heavily linked with a move to the Bavarians, even more so after Heynckes was officially appointed as their new coach for next season on Friday, but Holzhauser says there is no risk of him or anybody else making the same trip.

"Jupp is far too loyal to take a player with him to his new club, He would never do that." Said Holzhauser
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Element wrote:Arturo Vidal is one man who has been heavily linked with a move to the Bavarians, even more so after Heynckes was officially appointed as their new coach for next season on Friday, but Holzhauser says there is no risk of him or anybody else making the same trip.

"Jupp is far too loyal to take a player with him to his new club, He would never do that." Said Holzhauser

sounds like theyre getting scared...
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:37 am

Element wrote:"Jupp is far too loyal to take a player with him to his new club, He would never do that." Said Holzhauser

Maybe he's loyal to the player rather than the club :lol:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sammy22 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 pm

This could be another case of a player playing well in Germany and of course getting linked to us :/
sammy22
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:33 pm

I would much rather hear news of the central defenders that Bayern are going to be interested in this summer than getting another midfielder when we already have too many!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby pabloenigma » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 am

eddinanM3 wrote:I would much rather hear news of the central defenders that Bayern are going to be interested in this summer than getting another midfielder when we already have too many!

Really,imo we need a CB more than we need Neuer Or Conterao
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:20 am

Vidal: "Bayern are one of the best 8 teams in the world and anyone would like to play there"

Source: http://www.lacuarta.cl/noticias/deporti ... nich.shtml
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News