You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:39 pm

tflags wrote:
#12 wrote:I swore to myself I'll refrain from criticizing the board too much in here, so yeah: "good" move!

Shut up #12. You are starting to sound like a #13.

Can someone explain where did Inter get 57 mil ... And for a 30 year old??

From China.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:24 pm

Selling Vidal and signing Goretzka in 2017 is a not good idea. Firstly, one top player will leave and will be replaced by unproven player at highest level. we will lose quality in one position. also a very risky move.

They should spend at least 1 year together, so that Goretzka can learn from him and develop further more. Then, he should get his place when he is ready.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:06 pm

tflags wrote:
#12 wrote:I swore to myself I'll refrain from criticizing the board too much in here, so yeah: "good" move!

Shut up #12. You are starting to sound like a #13.

Can someone explain where did Inter get 57 mil ... And for a 30 year old??

Watch your language Mr. mod...
We have money for over 30yo and we're extending them thru retirement... There's reason in that criticism...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BayernFL117 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:45 pm

Pelin wrote:Selling Vidal and signing Goretzka in 2017 is a not good idea. Firstly, one top player will leave and will be replaced by unproven player at highest level. we will lose quality in one position. also a very risky move.

They should spend at least 1 year together, so that Goretzka can learn from him and develop further more. Then, he should get his place when he is ready.

Next year though I'd be fine with it. We have Martinez and Thiago who can start, also im sure Tolisso isn't far from being a starter. oh and our safety net is Sanches, Kimmich, and Goretzka in this situation. Plus we just made 50 mil on a 32 year old, I see your point about developing him further but man that is a pretty sweet scenario for us.
BayernFL117
Getting the hang of it

Postby Achilles » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:06 am

Obviously they are going to extend Vidal's contract, he is one of the best players in the world and maybe the best box to box out there, his confederations performances were superhuman and he is a leader. From my point of view he deserves a pay-raise because he has been rock solid for every year since he came to Munich and every time he steps up to the occasion when needed.

Moreover, his contract expires in 2019, if by any means we want to replace him then we have to bind him long-term so we can enter the negotiations as the bosses and ask a huge fee. If we don't extend Vidal then in the summer of 2018 he can leave for peanuts or even worse in 2019 for free.It's a win-win situation, tired of everyone chasing ghosts and complain about everything, now we got into a new level, complaining about the long-term extensions of our world class players being under 30s! Geez and when I thought it can't be worse. Rock bottom!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:19 am

Achilles wrote:Obviously they are going to extend Vidal's contract, he is one of the best players in the world and maybe the best box to box out there, his confederations performances were superhuman and he is a leader. From my point of view he deserves a pay-raise because he has been rock solid for every year since he came to Munich and every time he steps up to the occasion when needed.

Moreover, his contract expires in 2019, if by any means we want to replace him then we have to bind him long-term so we can enter the negotiations as the bosses and ask a huge fee. If we don't extend Vidal then in the summer of 2018 he can leave for peanuts or even worse in 2019 for free.It's a win-win situation, tired of everyone chasing ghosts and complain about everything, now we got into a new level, complaining about the long-term extensions of our world class players being under 30s! Geez and when I thought it can't be worse. Rock bottom!

We have a policy of not extending players over 30 for more than a year or two... There's a reason for and reason to that! Cause we don't know how they turn out!!! Who cares if Vidal is a warrior? He may well lose his touch on the wrong side of 30! Alonso was one of the best in the world - we financed his retirement... Ribéry was one of the best, we're paying him to injure our players in training... Robben was one of tge best and Uli will extend him forever...
So now we cheat our own policy by extending for five(!!!) years a few months ahead of the player turning 30? Stop accusing people of questioning this nonsense out of spite or habit or whatever - it's getting really old what with it being the only thing you read here...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:21 am

My bad, he already IS 30! Yeah, nothing but complainers here! Go board, we love you! Can we please lick some of your saliva?

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:25 pm

Stop trolling #12
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:42 pm

I feel like if some complainers were here in the mid 2000s when the squad wasn't even good enough to lick the current squad's boots they would see why people take offense when they dis board members like Uli and KHR. These guys have done an amazing job in keeping this club in the top 5 if not top 3 in the world. I obviously don't like how Bayern have fallen short of winning the UCL but the fact that every season we are one of the clubs always marked to win it all says a lot.

Also I don't care what any of you say Bayern are not far away from clubs like R.Madrid or Barca. Their players and our players ALWAYS emphasize how when they encounter each other in matches it's always 50:50 but unfortunately we've gotten the short end of the stick recently. The board so far has done nothing but bolster this team with world class players but people still disrespect their judgment. I'm not saying we should all be mindless drones and share opinions but the board has accomplished enough where they deserve our trust and respect and not be ridiculed by some arm chair managers who wouldn't know their left from their right if given any decision making power over Bayern Munich.

Whether we think Vidal deserves an extension is meaningless, Ancelotti sees him every day in training and would be able to judge whether Vidal can still play on a high level and some goes for Uli and KHR. This is not some buffet line and Bayern are just handing out checks. If they are willing to give him a extension and a pay rise they obviously feel he can deliver and so far I have seen little to make me believe otherwise...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Except that there's no single wc signing this year... And if it actually were 50:50 we'd be winning about half of them and not lose every friggin time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:24 pm

#12 wrote:Except that there's no single wc signing this year... And if it actually were 50:50 we'd be winning about half of them and not lose every friggin time

First of all it's July 8th, please refrain from asking this question until August 31st its starting to get irritating....Second if you look at our W vs L record vs R.Madrid it's hardly much to separate the two clubs with Bayern having 8 W 1 D 9 L. It may not be the .500 that the players remind us but it's more less accurate. Unfortunately the last couple seasons luck has not been on our side but not too long ago we had a positive record vs R.Madrid and if the squad continues to be as well maintained as it has been these last several season it will swing in our favor soon....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby zozon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Achilles wrote:Obviously they are going to extend Vidal's contract, he is one of the best players in the world and maybe the best box to box out there, his confederations performances were superhuman and he is a leader. From my point of view he deserves a pay-raise because he has been rock solid for every year since he came to Munich and every time he steps up to the occasion when needed.

Finally some reasonable thinking on this matter. Pretty shitty attitude with some earlier posts from some other "fans".
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:57 pm

zozon wrote:

Finally some reasonable thinking on this matter. Pretty shitty attitude with some earlier posts from some other "fans".

it's not really reasonable though, since Bayern doesn't extend players just to sell them. When's the last time that happened?

Also, calling people "fans" when you can't see the difference between Bayern Vidal and Chile Vidal is humorous
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Effenberg777 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:24 pm

You will see new face of Vidal paired with Javi or Tolliso.
He was the only player pressing and defending last yeat in midfield.
You all forgot how shitty was alonso ?
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:You will see new face of Vidal paired with Javi or Tolliso.
He was the only player pressing and defending last yeat in midfield.
You all forgot how shitty was alonso ?

Yep. He's better when the games are dynamic and the ball is moving faster and we saw that in Chile games. With the last Ancelotti interview, it's looking like he's going to start with 2 more MFs - he's going to help Tolisso with the ball movement, as Thiago will be little in front of them. It's going to look something like 4 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1.

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News