You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:26 pm

Monetarily, would be fine, the problem is we can't get a similarly talented replacement. He's just too valuable (at least until Renato develops).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:40 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Monetarily, would be fine, the problem is we can't get a similarly talented replacement. He's just too valuable (at least until Renato develops).

Definitely agreed. I don't think anyone in the world is currently at Vidal's level (in his position)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:51 pm

First of all I don't want Bayern to sell Vidal and it's not for PR reasons BUT if we're going to sell eventually then I acknowledge that €65m for him would OK, it's a good amount to sell a player in his 30s and definitely we can invest that money to buy a proper replacement.

Renato Sanches can step up if we ever let Vidal go but I don't know if he can have that much of an impact into our game neither if the coach and management are ready to do that, I wouldn't mind though if we would have already won that bloody second CL trophy we're chasing but it's a decisive moment for this generation cuz won't be here long.

I think though that Bayern will offer Vidal an extenstion with at least €10m per year salary in the next summer, just my hunch!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Conte is preparing for his return to the Champions league...
Morata and Vidal
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/me ... 702a.shtml

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:10 pm

I wouldn't be happy at selling a player of Vidal's class but with Sanches set to deputize that position it would make sense especially if we use that money to bring in someone like Verrati or another world class player. Sanches has shown flashes of his potential so far and in my opinion he is on the verge of adjusting to the Bayern squad....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Coman » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:14 pm

I still think Bayern doesn't need money to buy others players.

So the best thing keep Vidal until 2019 or 2020, whatever if he leaves free or not in the future and use him as Sanches mentor.

When Vidal leaves, buy another young talent to make some competition with Sanches (or buy a world class MF if Sanches doesn't make it).

It should have been the case already with Alonso/Kimmich but with Ancelotti who love Alonso it's not like it should be.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng(Süle), Hummels(Süle), Alaba - Vidal(Martinez) - Robben(Müller), Müller(James), Thiago(Vidal), Ribéry(Coman) - Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:02 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Monetarily, would be fine, the problem is we can't get a similarly talented replacement. He's just too valuable (at least until Renato develops).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Renato will develop to world class level as soon as he starts three consecutive games. For 65m I'd welcome Vidal to south west London and show him around Chelsea myself, as long as the money's utilised to fund the purchase of a world class winger.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:24 pm

MUTU wrote:We paid €37m for him a year and a half ago. He'll be 30 soon and if we get €65m for him it's good profit, especially considering he'd more than double our record sale. We're talking €28m profit in two years for an old player when our record sale was €30m for Kroos.

I know there's a huge age difference, but as you pointed out (and I agree), he's probably the best in his position. Pogba may be much younger, but the difference in quality is huge. It's true that 65m is a great fee, but we can get much more than that for him, I'm sure. We're talking about an English team here.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Chelsea will be scaring next year in the CL... at least milk them dry.
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:28 pm

JANCKER wrote:Chelsea will be scaring next year in the CL... at least milk them dry.

Unless Conte fails in the CL as usual :) But they can certainly be contenders...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:30 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Chelsea will be scaring next year in the CL... at least milk them dry.

Unless Conte fails in the CL as usual :) But they can certainly be contenders...

At Juve he demanded 2-3 quality signings so he could contend for the CL... those signings were never granted to him and that was part of the reason why he quit Juve. Look what Juve did, sold Vidal and Pogba, that's exactly the reason why he left them.
JANCKER

Postby nnemani92 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:39 pm

Kale should just tell whoever calls from Chelsea to go f**k yourself and I am not even kidding.
Vidal is pretty much as good as indispensable for us right now. In case he is injured and one of the youngsters does an outstanding job filling in for him things might be different but I don't think it's the case right now. I don't think it will happen in the near future because he will surely start against Arsenal and I doubt Kimmich or Sanches are going to start against them.
nnemani92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:52 pm

I don't think that Sanches needs Vidal to develop, IMO he'd be doing him a favor if he left.
JANCKER

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Arturo Vidal will reportedly cost Chelsea at least £56 million to prise away from Bayern Munich.

That's according to Chilean outlet El Mercurio (h/t Lucas Sposito of Sport Witness), who added Blues boss Antonio Conte has made phone calls to the player, whom the Chelsea board have given the green light to pursue.

The newspaper quoted an unnamed source as saying: "Chelsea have been following Arturo Vidal for a while. He’s one of the signings targeted by Conte and the board have agreed to take him to England."
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Bentonomo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:51 pm

oh no can't loose him, sanches is too young
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Mexico

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News