You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Arturo Vidal

Postby shileno » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm not comparing them. I know that Sahin and Vidal are completly different, what I meant to say is that I prefer to buy a CM rather than a CAM. Schweini has proved that he can be perfect for that, he's our Xavi.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby dambun » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:03 pm

shileno wrote:I'm not comparing them. I know that Sahin and Vidal are completly different, what I meant to say is that I prefer to buy a CM rather than a CAM. Schweini has proved that he can be perfect for that, he's our Xavi.

Sahin IS alsos a CM/CDM!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby aria » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 am

yeah , shweini seems to be our best player for CAM , so after MVB goes kroos , tymo , vidal and ottl will be our players for the 2 CDM positions wich will be great -
a very good player to have , I wonder what is his price tag
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:34 am

Sahin is similar to Kroos. Slow, not that strong, controls the game, good vision, good at set pieces, nice passing etc...
And Sahin will never go into chellenge like Tymo, MVB or even Schweini. He is there to distribute the ball and control the midfield without getting any contact.

Vidal is quite good and can play on multiple positions....he reminds me of Barcelona`s RB - Alves :)...they look alike
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Bild.de are reporting that we are back in the frame for Chilean defensive midfielder Arturo Vidal, as part of the rumour that Heynckes is to be the next Bayern coach and bring Vidal along with him.

I don't think this will happen because we have enough players for the #6 position: Schweinsteiger, Luiz Gustavo, Kroos, Tymoschchuk, Ottl and Pranjic. Also, he won't come cheaply as his old club Colo Colo would get 30% of his transfer money.

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... ilene.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arturo Vidal [Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo]

Postby Stigger » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Hmm he is brilliant but I dont see where he is going to play. I know Ottl is out of a contract but there is still the question where would he play when Schweinsteiger, Luiz Gustavo, Kroos, Tymoschuk,and Pranjic can play in that position. I would guess that Pranjic and Tymoschuk will leave in the summer.
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Being completly objetive, trust me: Schweini > Vidal > Tymo > Gustavo > Kroos > Pranjic.

Chileans might be the most underrated players in the world, look at Medel now at Sevilla or Sanchez at Udinese. I would love to see him next to Schweini, even that he's a great LM/LB too. He can play anywhere.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Stigger » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Says he is a defensive allrounder, does this mean that he might be our LB?? lol...
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 pm

MUTU wrote:I don't think this will happen because we have enough players for the #6 position: Schweinsteiger, Luiz Gustavo, Kroos, Tymoschchuk, Ottl and Pranjic. Also, he won't come cheaply as his old club Colo Colo would get 30% of his transfer money.

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... ilene.html

Agreed....
Ottl's contract expires
Pranjic will be used as a backup left wing back
So, Schweinsteiger, L.Gustavo, Kroos have to fight for 2 spots.
I doubt if Vidal will come with such competition unless we plan to start L.Gustavo as LB which I dont want
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby shileno » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 am

If Heynckes comes and brings Vidal, Gustavo will have to fight for the spot. Kroos will return to the 10 position (or maybe as LM). Pranjic, Ottl, Altintop will be doomed. It's easy to work with players that you already know.

Don't forget that a new coach means new rules, everyone will have to prove themselves again.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby dambun » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:35 am

Vidal is bRRRRilliant....
My first choice is though Nuri Sahin, but since I don't think Dortmund would sell him after their title for less than 30M, he is not a realistic option... at least not now.... and Vidal is better defensively

Vidal is a great defensive allrounder... he has a high work rate, is really fast, and can also play well offensively...
He has recently shown that he can even be a great CAM...
I would love to have him here at Bayern and am 99.9999% sure he'll be a success here...

+ Only one year of his contract is left with Bayer Leverkusen, so if we convince him to come to us, he won't be that expensive... We can buy him for around the sum we paid for Gustavo I guess...

p.s. Ottl will go... Pranjic is only a backup option for CDM... Gustavo will fight for his place or go to LB... And Kroos needs to improve his defensive abilities to fight for CDM, or fight for #10 position....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby The Spyware » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:39 am

^^ Agree completely but still it makes no sense after buying Gustavo
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby KAHN » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:09 am

I would love to see Vidal here. He would fight with Gustavo and Schweinsteiger for CDM. And good competition is what you need to kip them motivated. Heynckes is great coach and mentally sane one so Pranjic will be a backup option for LM and LB. He as CDM is a joke. Kroos will fight for #10. And Altintop can backup most of the positions in the team. He is such a valuable player for every coach, LVG is crazy for disliking him!
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby aria » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:59 am

i dont think this transfer makes any sense after paying 17M for gustavo , very unlikely
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:09 pm

I love his attitude and aggressiveness. He's turned into Leverkusen's most valuable player this season. We have other priorities right now, but if the decision is made to overthrow the whole Kroos plan and move in for another central-midfielder, he would be a close second in my book behind Sahin.
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News