You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Do you think Arjen Robben should be sold before next season?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Yes, sell him at any price.
2%
Yes, but only if a very good offer comes along.
19%
Depends on how he continues to perform
16%
No, absolutely not.
63%

Total votes : 63

Arjen Robben

Postby bavarian » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:15 pm

Reports in Germany claim that The Blues have made secret enquiries for Manchester United target Owen Hargreaves, and from this Bayern expressed their interest in Robben.

Sequel the news in this link
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... BEN+LIKING
bavarian
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shydo1 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:57 pm

yes i read it on euro sports too.but the say it rumors i wish if the are true
http://www.eurosport.com/football/bunde ... 2751.shtml
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:16 pm

There are two rumours.

One that Bayern are bidding 15 million sterling for Robben, and the other (which has been claimed as unfounded by Hoeness) was the part exchange between Hargreaves and Robben+10mil sterling.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:18 pm

MUTU wrote:There are two rumours.

One that Bayern are bidding 15 million sterling for Robben, and the other (which has been claimed as unfounded by Hoeness) was the part exchange between Hargreaves and Robben+10mil sterling.

That is right...Second one sounds bit absurd to me..
Hargreaves = Robben + 10 m Pounds?????????????

What crap....I rate Robben much higher than Hargreaves and I believe everyone thinks the same too.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:27 pm

But don't forget that Hargreaves has an English passport, a key to boosting your market value. Anyone can mention an undervalued English player? ;) Wenger always complains about it, saying that he can't sign English players because they're overpriced, and it's true. Hargreaves' market value is between 20 and 25 million sterling. Robben's is about 15 million sterling. The difference is about 10 million sterling... something that Abramovich wouldn't mind paying in order to ensure that his rivals don't get the player they want.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:46 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:51 am

Mourinho to bomb Robben out of Chelsea
tribalfooball.com - January 22, 2007

Jose Mourinho is ready to bomb Arjen Robben out of Chelsea after their latest blow-up.

Mourinho's patience with the player snapped during Saturday's 2-0 defeat at Liverpool, when Robben limped off after 20 minutes.

Chelsea boss Mourinho was furious with Robben who - he believes - has failed to show any fight in the face of adversity.

Now the player's days at Stamford Bridge are numbered and a summer switch looks likely.

The Blues boss turned in rage to his bench after Robben signalled injury and shouted to sub Shaun Wright-Phillips: "Shaun, get ready to go on. Get him f***ing off."

Mourinho's relationship with the wideman has been strained.

And when asked about the player's condition this weekend, the Portuguese gaffer said sarcastically: "I don't know how long he will be out.

"But with Robben, normally it is for a long time every time he is injured."

German giants Bayern Munich have already shown an interest in the player, though he will not be sold during this transfer window.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:21 am

\:D/ now's our chance. But really, we need him this winter. We're already having Schlaudraff in summer, and perhaps Bastuerk.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:24 pm

MUTU wrote:\:D/ now's our chance. But really, we need him this winter. We're already having Schlaudraff in summer, and perhaps Bastuerk.

How can you compare Basturk and Schlaudraff to Robben. Robben is miles better than Basturk and Schlaudraff together.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:32 pm

I'm not comparing them, just simply stating that we already have 2 midfielders joining in Summer. Perhaps we need someone who can start integrating with the rest of the team now, or else if we end up with too many new players on our starting lineup next season our team chemistry will suffer.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:53 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm not comparing them, just simply stating that we already have 2 midfielders joining in Summer. Perhaps we need someone who can start integrating with the rest of the team now, or else if we end up with too many new players on our starting lineup next season our team chemistry will suffer.

isnt schluadraff more of a striker? :shock:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:08 pm

Schlaudraff plays equally well as an attacking midfielder as a striker. Due to our shortage of midfielders, it looks increasingly more likely that he will feature mostly, if not exclusively, as a midfielder for Bayern.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:36 pm

I hope we dont end up with a dutch colony in bayern just like Barca did long ago ...anyway maybe robben is ok , Owen wants to go to MU then uh huh make his wish can true and change him with ROben , i bet he will freak ! ahahaa :lol: :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:40 pm

The problem with Robben is that he's very injury prone, just like Deisler. It's an important factor to consider when buying a player.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:24 pm

ouch....that now is a huge factor..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News