You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Do you think Arjen Robben should be sold before next season?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Yes, sell him at any price.
2%
Yes, but only if a very good offer comes along.
19%
Depends on how he continues to perform
16%
No, absolutely not.
63%

Total votes : 63

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Element » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:18 am

Actually It is on many sites on the internet

and it says that bayern Are close to finish the last details

and that he might be able vs Wolfsburg :D

=========
Robben is Skilled like hell ,incredible player

but with Sh!t personality (But he is dutch ,and coach is dutch too ,adding to that LvG Is More Stubborn than Robben ,so no problem)

I see This possible since Robbens father Wants his son to play in bayern (He said that before he went to real)

and Robben will be benched in real

and Nerlinger said that We Wont Buy A GK or RB ,which means that there is chance on the other positions
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:53 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'd be incredibly happy, especially since Altintop will lose his place in the starting XI (Ribery moves to left, Schwieni to right, Robben as playmaker) so he'll be forced to play as RB. :D

If Robben comes, it wouldnt make sense sticking with the diamond midfield. Van Gaal will switch to 4-3-3 with Ribey and Robben as wingers, Gomez in the middle.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:56 am

shwas55 wrote:If Robben comes, it wouldnt make sense sticking with the diamond midfield. Van Gaal will switch to 4-3-3 with Ribey and Robben as wingers, Gomez in the middle.

....................Kraft
Altintop..Demichelis....Badstuber...Lahm

..........Tymoschuk.....Schweinsteiger

.............<-----Muller----->.....
..Robben........Gomez.....Ribery

Oh My God , I Would love this team
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:00 am

shwas55 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'd be incredibly happy, especially since Altintop will lose his place in the starting XI (Ribery moves to left, Schwieni to right, Robben as playmaker) so he'll be forced to play as RB. :D

If Robben comes, it wouldnt make sense sticking with the diamond midfield. Van Gaal will switch to 4-3-3 with Ribey and Robben as wingers, Gomez in the middle.

I hope so, although that would leave no place for Olic :( Still Robben is better than Olic. I like Element's team and it's highly realistic, except for Kraft. I doubt Van Gaal will use him.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:03 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote: I like Element's team and it's highly realistic, except for Kraft. I doubt Van Gaal will use him.

Thanks man

I Am sure that LvG will keep rensing ,But At least i have the right To express my opinion !!!!

EDIT To Shileno : According to the media ,Bayern Are talikng about he last detials ,and the deal might be finalized Today!!!! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
Last edited by Element on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 am

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote: I like Element's team and it's highly realistic, except for Kraft. I doubt Van Gaal will use him.

Thanks man

I Am sure that LvG will keep rensing ,But At least i have the right To express my opinion !!!!

Yeah, like you said before, Kraft can't be much worse than Rensing, and he's still young and has time to improve. Rensing has got the fans against him, and as long as that keeps up he'll never improve.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shwas55 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:22 am

Element wrote:
....................Kraft
Altintop..Demichelis....Badstuber...Lahm

..........Tymoschuk.....Schweinsteiger

.............<-----Muller----->.....
..Robben........Gomez.....Ribery

Oh My God , I Would love this team

I dont think kraft will be getting a chance.

It will be something like this

......................Rensing......................

Altintop.........DVB.......Badstuber...........Lahm

.........................Tymo.............................

Van Bommel..................................Schweini

Robben................Gomez.................Ribery

This way we can be strong defensively with Schweini, and Van Bommel covering the RCM, and LCM, and keep Tymo as a DM
Forward line will be perfect, and next year will go after a CB, GK, and maybe a RB(depending whether Lahm can become better on the right or not)
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Element » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:27 am

Actually i Think That 2 CDM and 1 CAM is better for us

But The 1 CDM and 2 CM is more Realistic since it is Van Gaals FAV Formation
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby zinaldo1982 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 am

There is only one way that robben comes to your club as an exchange between him and ribery but also to sweeten the move for ribery next year so that you could actually see if robben is good enough to replace frank fully next year so if real madrid were to get an agreement with you now.

Bayern really are a strange club all along you could have had sneijder and van der vaart at least + 20m euros and maybe huntelaar who would have been better than gomez ,i mean even a blind man could see that ribery couldn't help your team be as dominant as you were in 2007 to 2008, now what are you going to do, i swear if you do lose to wolfsburg,it is pretty clear that in the night bayern and real madrid would have to come to an agreement as i cannot see frank wanting or having the fight to play for second place in the bundesliga.
zinaldo1982

Postby shwas55 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:19 am

zinaldo1982 wrote:There is only one way that robben comes to your club as an exchange between him and ribery but also to sweeten the move for ribery next year so that you could actually see if robben is good enough to replace frank fully next year so if real madrid were to get an agreement with you now.

Bayern really are a strange club all along you could have had sneijder and van der vaart at least + 20m euros and maybe huntelaar who would have been better than gomez ,i mean even a blind man could see that ribery couldn't help your team be as dominant as you were in 2007 to 2008, now what are you going to do, i swear if you do lose to wolfsburg,it is pretty clear that in the night bayern and real madrid would have to come to an agreement as i cannot see frank wanting or having the fight to play for second place in the bundesliga.

Your club is so desperate to sell some players, thats why Sneijder is leaving for 15 mil, VDV for less than 8mil and Robben a guy you paid 35 mil for will be leaving for less than 25 mil. Your management are ready to deal with anyone to offload those guys

Uli (Bayern's manager) made it clear that he doesnt care if Ribery leaves for free in 2 years time. So if we can get Robben we will have one of the most creative midfields in Europe for the next 2 years.

you can have Ribery in 2 years time when he is 28 y.o and almost finished.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby zinaldo1982 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:35 am

That is why i cannot see robben leaving now,unless ribery comes in exchange or some sort of agreement is made for ribery next year when he turns 27 like kaka ready for that next step.

To me if you lose against wolfsburg but if you do so badly with or without him,i swear ribery and his agent are going to make even more noises thatn they made earlier in the season, you would be like 7 to 9 points in behind of the leader so only playing for second place,ribery won't stand for that and please even if you banish him to the stands,he is just to big of a player for france to even think of not taking him to the world cup so it is a win win situation for him.
zinaldo1982

Postby alex84 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 am

zinaldo1982 wrote:There is only one way that robben comes to your club as an exchange between him and ribery but also to sweeten the move for ribery next year so that you could actually see if robben is good enough to replace frank fully next year so if real madrid were to get an agreement with you now.

And U think if Ribery switches to Real Madrid he's gonna fight for the first place in la liga???? Hey man open your eyes wide, there is a TEAM in spain called BARCELONA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:42 am

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/real- ... sftb_7/Tes

http://www.marca.com/2009/08/27/futbol/ ... 68771.html

Done deal.

Robben is a Bayern Player for 25 mil according to those 2 papers
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby alex84 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 am

alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 am

zinaldo1982 wrote:That is why i cannot see robben leaving now,unless ribery comes in exchange or some sort of agreement is made for ribery next year when he turns 27 like kaka ready for that next step.

Do you mean that Kaka wasnt an elite player before he joined Real. The guy won everything to be won before he comes to you, and if anything he is starting to decline, trust me you wont get more than a world class year out of him.

zinaldo1982 wrote:To me if you lose against wolfsburg but if you do so badly with or without him,i swear ribery and his agent are going to make even more noises thatn they made earlier in the season, you would be like 7 to 9 points in behind of the leader so only playing for second place,ribery won't stand for that and please even if you banish him to the stands,he is just to big of a player for france to even think of not taking him to the world cup so it is a win win situation for him.

Ribery and his agent cant do sh!t. He is signed for the next 2 years, and he can only leave if the management/coach allow him to.
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News