You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Do you think Arjen Robben should be sold before next season?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Yes, sell him at any price.
2%
Yes, but only if a very good offer comes along.
19%
Depends on how he continues to perform
16%
No, absolutely not.
63%

Total votes : 63

Postby Duncan » Thu May 24, 2007 11:27 am

Schweini_rules wrote:
forget about Robben , hope the board trys to sign Quaresma

it's not matter of personal hopes or dreams, therefore I don't need to forget about someone, especially not if this player is still in the draw. That's basically the whole point of this kicker story and to be true I was expecting nothing else. I wrote it at Bigsoccer that I assume the english press to overinterpret the whole case and now I see my point of view as proofed
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu May 24, 2007 3:08 pm

Duncan wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
forget about Robben , hope the board trys to sign Quaresma

it's not matter of personal hopes or dreams, therefore I don't need to forget about someone, especially not if this player is still in the draw. That's basically the whole point of this kicker story and to be true I was expecting nothing else. I wrote it at Bigsoccer that I assume the english press to overinterpret the whole case and now I see my point of view as proofed

every single one of us wants to see a powerful Bayern but that Bayern varies from each one of us. I like Quaresma more than Robben, you do vice versa. And i do find Quaresma a better player. So there you go we all have our hopes and our likes and yes it is indeed in the end of the day it is a matter of likes.
How come we even write in this thread when Robben said he is going nowhere this year?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Thu May 24, 2007 4:09 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:I like Quaresma more than Robben, you do vice versa.

I didn't write that

How come we even write in this thread when Robben said he is going nowhere this year?

Cause it is not necessarily true. His dad himself said to the Kicker, nothing is fixed so far with Chesea and there is still the possibility that he might leave
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Thu May 24, 2007 4:47 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:How come we even write in this thread when Robben said he is going nowhere this year?

I remember when Robben was at PSV his dad was saying that Arjen wont join Chelsea and in the end he did. So nothing is sure yet..
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu May 24, 2007 6:44 pm

It's not over yet...

Bundesliga - Robben leaves door open for Bayern

Bundesliga - The father of Chelsea winger Arjen Robben has told Bayern Munich they are still in with a chance of signing his son and client - a day after insisting that he will sign a new contract at Stamford Bridge.

"There is still a chance that Arjen will move to Munich," Hans Robben told Bild.

Robben senior may be angling for extra money from the Blues on a proposed five-year deal. He put pressure upon the London club by referencing Bayern general manager Uli Hoeness.

"I agreed to call him if everything is concluded with Chelsea. We are still on the side of Chelsea; however, we are not yet in complete agreement."

The Bavarian club have only qualified for the UEFA Cup next season after a relatively poor Bundesliga campaign, while Chelsea finished second in the Premiership and will contest the Champions League once again.

The 23-year-old Netherlands winger would cost Bayern around 18 million euros, should they agree a fee.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Thu May 24, 2007 9:46 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Robben senior may be angling for extra money from the Blues on a proposed five-year deal. He put pressure upon the London club by referencing Bayern general manager Uli Hoeness.

This is it, he is just using Bayern so he can snap some extra money from Chelsea, and if it doesn't work, probably he will still remain with them.
pfffff this thead opened just to get us a little exited
FC Bajern

Postby walter » Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 pm

I was starting to get the impression that that's what was happening with Robben. They are using a potential Bayern offer for leverage. If that's true I hope it backfires to them...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcelber87 » Thu May 24, 2007 10:07 pm

What Robben and his father are doing is exactly what Ruud was doing with us last summer. It never ends :?
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri May 25, 2007 7:48 pm

Duncan wrote:I didn't write that

I just gave you an example.

Ph and if we just wait for a yes or no, well ... his dad even said that Bayern should offer him a 5 year deal ...i mean HELLO , 5 years and i bet earning lots of cash. The thing is he is injured very often...and he will only come to Bayern as he will have no other choice...well not really but he will be earning lots of cash.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Yanal » Sun May 27, 2007 5:30 pm

last thing i heard was that robben is gonna sign 5 year deal with chelsea
i hope he wont

we need a fast player.
if you wanna dance with the devil you better say never, coz a dance with the devil might last you forever.

innit the best sig on this forum?
hahahaha
Yanal
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 27, 2007 7:12 pm

Yanal wrote:last thing i heard was that robben is gonna sign 5 year deal with chelsea
i hope he wont

we need a fast player.

Yes , and his daddy said that the door for Munich is still open.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Matakos » Sun May 27, 2007 7:17 pm

that's great,but we don't need him if ribery comes...
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 27, 2007 7:18 pm

indeed
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Imperium » Mon May 28, 2007 4:03 pm

when will all the transfers be listed??......nothing is for sure yet......and i cant w8 anymore!!
Imperium
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon May 28, 2007 5:59 pm

same here . . . but as we say back home, the good things arrive late.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News